Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

soft swing..

Jump to newest

By *y2fun OP   Man
over a year ago

DUDLEY

anyone just soft swing? we were talking last night and not sure if we should go down this route...........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eyondCuriousWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Soft can work we have few times would say on the next meet full did happen

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Wouldn't be for me if I was part of a couple, and doesn't work as a single fem.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It can do .

But if too many rules are set in place before a meet , we can't be arsed .

over a year ago

We have done. And while we prefer full soft has always been enjoyable

over a year ago

Some of our most sensual meets have been soft play and sex with own partners x

over a year ago

We only soft swing. Had a message the other day saying it was strange to see a couple on here who only soft swing ( which was from a soft swing couple )

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Have had soft swing meets, but they always leave me feeling like I've missed out on something

over a year ago

We are a soft swing couple and works fine maybe would full swing depends on the couple really

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

"We are a soft swing couple and works fine maybe would full swing depends on the couple really"

over a year ago

we only soft swing , we just find it sexy and erotic, we have played soft with full swap cples and they have loved it as much as us,

penetration is not the be all and end all of sex, tease and foreplay are a big part of our sexlife, just watching others do things infront of you that are normally private is so erotic

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Most of my meets with couples are soft swing and I love it. Had some very memorable meets, some are my best. I find it so much more erotic, the teasing, touching, exploring each others bodies. Love it.

*wanders off all dreamy like*

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"We are a soft swing couple and works fine maybe would full swing depends on the couple really"

same here

over a year ago

My o.h and I choose only to do soft swap - we absolutely love it

It can be so kinky and horny - plus who doesn't like prolonged foreplay

We always make sure our play mates are well pleased and have come many times - it's just not by full penetrative sex... What's not to like? Minx xx

By *edscpl33Couple
over a year ago

luton

We only soft swing x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

anyone just soft swing? we were talking last night and not sure if we should go down this route..........."

Do you mean no penetration? I haven't but would....

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i will take any swing its like hens teeth on here as it is without be choosy

over a year ago

It's all we do had some good night's

over a year ago

We do both, tend not to set rules and just go with the flow. Sometimes it feels right to swap and other times soft is perfectly fine also.

Do whatever feels right and wherever te mood takes you all

over a year ago

I'm happy to do soft swing meets, I prefer the oral and find guys take longer over the foreplay if they don't have the shag to move onto

By *y2fun OP   Man
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"Do whatever feels right and wherever te mood takes you all "

thanks

over a year ago

We are soft swap only.

If you can do it with your hands or mouth... That's good.

The only real hard rules we have are no kissing and no penetrative sex.

By *bovethekneeCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire / Herefordshire

yes softswing is good for us too.

over a year ago

I love soft swap swing....

over a year ago

"We do both, tend not to set rules and just go with the flow. Sometimes it feels right to swap and other times soft is perfectly fine also.

Do whatever feels right and wherever te mood takes you all "

This says what it's all about !

When it comes down to it if you click while having fun you can always have more fun but if you start at full sex it's harder to say no thanks ?

over a year ago

When hubby and I started we did full swap, but soon found it wasn't for us and many couples we met were what we would call hardened swingers (predatory and manipulative). Since doing soft swap we have so much more fun and if there is a particularly gorgeous fat cock being offered then sometimes it finds a warm wet home!! I'm not saying all full swap couples are hardened and predatory at all, it was just our personal experience. Licking, stroking and teasing so much Hornier than "jump aboard!"

over a year ago

We recently had a great evening at our favourite club and we only soft swing - we had action all nite. Then when we went outside for a ciggy to cool off & take a breather for 5 mins, we overheard couples chatting about how little action there was for 'full swap' couples. Just goes to show i guess

By *ackandruinCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We are happy with soft swing. Just do what you are comfortable with.

By *ongueNcheek33Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

We are generally a soft swing couple and find it fun however were not opposed to full swing if everyone is happy to do so

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

We enjoy soft swing, although once the male partner tried to push further, which can spoil the meet, having all set the boundary's before play , but hay in the heat of the moment we understand, but his wife did not, so now we just take it as it comes,

over a year ago

we love soft swop but we have a strange profile as mrs E plays full swop and mr E only plays with me so we struggle to find cpl who want this, if anyone is up for it just mail us

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We have enjoyed both full and soft swap meets.

By *ornysxcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Maldon

Definition of soft swap? We've met several couples for "soft" swap an each one has defined it differently, for us full swap is more fun with little amount of rules to be worried about breaking.

over a year ago

I'm not sure the term only soft swap really sums it up, some of our most erotic encounters have been soft swap were imagination and lots of kissing, licking and other foreplay have made for memorable experiences, likewise some of our least erotic encounters have been full swap where it's the be all and end all, we class ourselves as soft swap as on a first meet that's our limit, subsequent meets full swap if all agree, it's keeps some of the predators away.

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"we love soft swop but we have a strange profile as mrs E plays full swop and mr E only plays with me so we struggle to find cpl who want this, if anyone is up for it just mail us"

Shame so far away

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"I'm not sure the term only soft swap really sums it up, some of our most erotic encounters have been soft swap were imagination and lots of kissing, licking and other foreplay have made for memorable experiences, likewise some of our least erotic encounters have been full swap where it's the be all and end all, we class ourselves as soft swap as on a first meet that's our limit, subsequent meets full swap if all agree, it's keeps some of the predators away."

Similar to our preferences. We have had really sexy and horny fun with others with soft swap. We have found in the past that the "ultimate" seems to be foremost in some minds.....while we have and still do full swap we both......and the other couple or single have to be happy and comfortable.....if one of us isn't then the fun just doesn't work....past experience.....

We have found that full swap on later meets can be far more fun but on occasions first meet full swap has been mind blowing.....

The most important thing is that your both happy and agree on your boundaries and to talk. Swinging as a couple is a "together" thing and it's always OK to say no...or yes....just make sure your saying it together as one

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

We only soft swing . We don't do kissing or penitration other than that all systems go

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"We only soft swing . We don't do kissing or penitration other than that all systems go "

Understand your boundaries and preferences....no problem.....it's what you like.....but we couldn't swing without kissing.

over a year ago

"We only soft swing . We don't do kissing or penitration other than that all systems go "

exactly the same rules as us

By *ea and SugarCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Some of our most sensual meets have been soft play and sex with own partners x "

This

over a year ago

We are a soft swap couple. Our only rule is no swapping for male female penetration

It does help that we are both bi though. So lots more fun to be had.

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

It is something I am a big fan of.

Much less emphasis put on the 'performance' of everyone involved.

Instead you can all concentrate on the pleasure aspect.

All less rushed, much more sensual.

And I really enjoy taking my time and enjoying the pleasures of 'pleasuring' the lady involved.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We only soft swing . We don't do kissing or penitration other than that all systems go

Understand your boundaries and preferences....no problem.....it's what you like.....but we couldn't swing without kissing."

Post new Message to Thread