Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how has swinging chnaged?

Jump to newest

By *y2fun OP   Man
over a year ago

DUDLEY

is swinging easier now than ever before? so the internet makes it easier to find people/clubs etc.

but is the scene any better from 20 years ago? must be some long time swingers who can answer this....

mate of mine used Forum years ago (in the mid 80's) and had a lot of responses, so 30 years ago it was very active scene.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I used to use rendezvous before internet you had to send photo in a letter with self stamped envelope for reply was much easier as a single guy then lots of interest in voyeurs and cuckold unlike all the fake adds on here 99% were genuine only lost a cple of photos so internet has helped fakes and wanna bees

At the expense of genuine swingers in those days ther was not the obsession there is now with age and cock size it was more a mental connection of like minds who enjoy sex

By *y2fun OP   Man
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"

At the expense of genuine swingers in those days ther was not the obsession there is now with age and cock size it was more a mental connection of like minds who enjoy sex "

remember the day my mate came to work with his bag full of replies from Forum...... polaroids by the dozen!!!! he never did save if he met any or not.

Post new Message to Thread