Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cringe worthy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Unbelievable people absalouty unbelievable I read forums often enough when I come online but holy crap, over the last couple of weeks its has turned into a really cringy place to be.

Guys doing there utmost to try and get a meet by saying the worst things possible to try to get a meet ... Some things I see make me feel disgusted

Women on here judging everybody and always try to get the last word in.

And everybody on here thinking they are better than everybody else.

I know I will get a response saying if you don't like the forums then don't use but its a part if the site i use every aspect of the site so I will continue to look at them.

My point is can everybody grow up just a tad and stop pretending your 16 years old with your 1st mobile and trying to act ubber cool for the person you have your eye on and just be normal

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

And that is a party political broadcast on behalf of the moaning party

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Unbelievable people absalouty unbelievable I read forums often enough when I come online but holy crap, over the last couple of weeks its has turned into a really cringy place to be.

Guys doing there utmost to try and get a meet by saying the worst things possible to try to get a meet ... Some things I see make me feel disgusted

I know I will get a response saying if you don't like the forums then don't use but its a part if the site i use every aspect of the site so I will continue to look at them.

My point is can everybody grow up just a tad and stop pretending your 16 years old with your 1st mobile and trying to act ubber cool for the person you have your eye on and just be normal

Thank you "

Sorry sir won't do it again sir

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Yea

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Bloody hell mate, take a chill pill! This site is supposed to be FUN! Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone's tired

over a year ago

yes, dad.

over a year ago

"And that is a party political broadcast on behalf of the moaning party

"

over a year ago

Is it safe to speak?! Somebody else please say something, preferably a guy or a couple, I'd hate anyone to think I was trying to have the last word

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"Unbelievable people absalouty unbelievable I read forums often enough when I come online but holy crap, over the last couple of weeks its has turned into a really cringy place to be.

Thank you "

. Not any different to real life . You only have to partake in the forums that interest you .

over a year ago

Your rant about all things cringeworthy is itself, cringeworthy.

over a year ago

Thank you . Not any different to real life . You only have to partake in the forums that interest you .

"

over a year ago

Does somebody need a hug lol

over a year ago

We are better than everyone else,

There needs to be a tongue in cheek smiley

over a year ago

"We are better than everyone else,

There needs to be a tongue in cheek smiley"

That'd look like a bj smiley

Sarah x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

......"And everybody on here thinking they are better than everybody else......"

Everybody includes you,OP!

over a year ago

No flirting

over a year ago

No getting the last word in

over a year ago

Crikey, I'd like to say I don't tick any of those boxes, although I do sometimes accidentally get the last word.

over a year ago

"No flirting "
ok

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

over a year ago

Does this mean there is no heavy petting aloud in the forums any more?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Threadkiller here

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

By the way, OP, if you don't like the fora, you don't have to read them.

If you continue to look then that's your choice. Live with it.

I wonder, vaguely, how much you bring to the party to make the place more to your liking.

over a year ago

Thank you "

OP if you are going to post something as judgemental as that, probably best not to critise others for thinking that they are better than others

over a year ago

Everyone over to my innocuous mince pie thread. It's friendly and Christmassy on there. You too OP

over a year ago

"Does this mean there is no heavy petting aloud in the forums any more? "

Think that's allowed but I think you re being disgusting trying to get a meet lol but I like it

over a year ago

"Unbelievable people absolutely unbelievable I read forums often enough when I come online but holy crap, over the last couple of weeks its has turned into a really cringey place to be.

My point is can everybody grow up just a tad and stop pretending you're 16 years old with your 1st mobile and trying to act uber cool for the person you have your eye on and just be normal

Thank you "

Err... yes. I can relate to all of those points and wish it wasn't like that. It isn't, really - not all the time. But it can be.

Being judgemental is perhaps the most divisive point. In the Fet scene the mantra is YKIOK - Your Kink Is Ok. In other words - say - you like something extreme, but I don't - OK, take care, do it right , enjoy - but not for me. It doesn't always work in Fet - you still get judgemental people, but its a good principle.

Its could apply here, too....

Best I run and hide now.....

over a year ago

So much irony in the o.p.

O.P. there are quite a few forumites that don't take anything said on the forums seriously and some that just like to wind everyone up and take the piss that their fun.

It's very hard to take your "grow up" comment seriously while picking up the toys you have thrown from your pram

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am uber cool.....

over a year ago

OP. . Forums by their very nature attract people that sometimes want to court controversy or cause offence. But you also see some really positive and witty posts . Look at things like the lyric game or the horny lion public house. . Not to mention ones where people have support for mental health issues or relationship advice. Highlight the bad bits and you'll end up biting on a stick . Life is too short to let people you've never met annoy you by typing words into a box

By *oro_Blue69Man
over a year ago

stockton

Well said Chris. Life is far to short to be worried about others. Enjoy. Brad.

over a year ago

"OP. . Forums by their very nature attract people that sometimes want to court controversy or cause offence. But you also see some really positive and witty posts . Look at things like the lyric game or the horny lion public house. . Not to mention ones where people have support for mental health issues or relationship advice. Highlight the bad bits and you'll end up biting on a stick . Life is too short to let people you've never met annoy you by typing words into a box "

over a year ago

Whatever

over a year ago

Ok, I will stick my neck on the line here too....I kind of agree with the OP, it can come across as a tough place to fit in here on the forums, I try but I do try and put some thought in any message before posting in fear of being shot down however...I certainly wouldn't rant and shout from the roof tops about it because that's asking for trouble lol

over a year ago

I love the forums, any ranty or moany threads I just don't read or follow. This is supposed to be fun, hate some of the negativity on here at times.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"......"And everybody on here thinking they are better than everybody else......"

Everybody includes you,OP! "

Fuck of the lot of you...I'm better than everyone else. FACT*

*writing "fact" in caps after a sweeping statement makes it true...FACT

over a year ago

Who in their right mind allowed Victor Meldrew to have a profile on here?

The standards seem to drop everyday

over a year ago

"Ok, I will stick my neck on the line here too....I kind of agree with the OP, it can come across as a tough place to fit in here on the forums, I try but I do try and put some thought in any message before posting in fear of being shot down however...I certainly wouldn't rant and shout from the roof tops about it because that's asking for trouble lol "

Never be put off from posting,never change your thoughts because you fear being shot down

Just join in

over a year ago

Thank you "

Normal? What is this normal you speak of?

over a year ago

"Does this mean there is no heavy petting aloud in the forums any more?

Think that's allowed but I think you re being disgusting trying to get a meet lol but I like it "

Well are we allowed to ask if you fancy a shag to?

over a year ago

oh dear - well the worst i find this morning is a forum hangover from slurping hornylion love potion - sore feet from running the bar and delicious memories when we all went upstairs - haha - the forum is what you make of it - sometimes its so much fun its ridiculous - and sometimes its serious - and if you dont like something but keep going back for more well only yourself to blame -

over a year ago

"......"And everybody on here thinking they are better than everybody else......"

*writing "fact" in caps after a sweeping statement makes it true...FACT "

Well I am convinced by this FACT we bow and curtsey to your awesomeness and that's the TRUTH

over a year ago

Think that's allowed but I think you re being disgusting trying to get a meet lol but I like it

Well are we allowed to ask if you fancy a shag to? "

Had one two hours ago

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

*writing "fact" in caps after a sweeping statement makes it true...FACT :-

D"

Actually, I think you'll find that FACT in capitals means Fellatio And Cunnilingus Time. I always think so anyway. Makes angry opinionated posts laughably prehensile.

over a year ago

*writing "fact" in caps after a sweeping statement makes it true...FACT :-

D

Actually, I think you'll find that FACT in capitals means Fellatio And Cunnilingus Time. I always think so anyway. Makes angry opinionated posts laughably prehensile. "

haha brilliant

over a year ago

The last word

over a year ago

Had one two hours ago "

Two hours is a long time to go without in the world of Fabswingers

over a year ago

Nope this is the last word

over a year ago

Had one two hours ago

Two hours is a long time to go without in the world of Fabswingers "

Depends who you do it with

over a year ago

Had one two hours ago

Two hours is a long time to go without in the world of Fabswingers

Depends who you do it with "

Oh matron do behave but quite right

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Judge judge judgety judge

over a year ago

I agree some of the flirting and the so called white knight responses can be cringeworthy at times ~ on the flip side tho it's fun when you're the one doing it...

With regards to be judgemental, just because you can stand your ground and have a different _iewpoint doesn't mean you judge.

over a year ago

"

Lol I almost spat out my coffee!

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

"

oh yes. best reply every i think i love you!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Ok, I will stick my neck on the line here too....I kind of agree with the OP, it can come across as a tough place to fit in here on the forums, I try but I do try and put some thought in any message before posting in fear of being shot down however...I certainly wouldn't rant and shout from the roof tops about it because that's asking for trouble lol "

I don't want fit in. I'm a non-conformist at heart

over a year ago

i agree the forums are full of cringe

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"i agree the forums are full of cringe "

Minge

over a year ago

'ubber' lol

over a year ago

"Ok, I will stick my neck on the line here too....I kind of agree with the OP, it can come across as a tough place to fit in here on the forums, I try but I do try and put some thought in any message before posting in fear of being shot down however...I certainly wouldn't rant and shout from the roof tops about it because that's asking for trouble lol

Never be put off from posting,never change your thoughts because you fear being shot down

Just join in "

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

When we get to the last word can I have it

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Fuck all of you I'm having the last word xx

over a year ago

"

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Its an interesting title though cringe worthy always reminds me of the first few times I went to a swinging club I was thrown off my feet and said some naughty comments but in an off way if you know what I mean

Post new Message to Thread