Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

can you be too fit!!!

Jump to newest

By *annameet6 OP   Man
over a year ago

north wales

I know its personal preference but I have been told I am just too hot for them to actually meet me!!!!

apparently I would make them feel inadequate and they can't understand why I would to fuck them making them feel like they had no confidence.

what are peoples thoughts on this?

can someone be too good looking to actually want to meet them ?

would you prefer to meet people less attractive than yourself so you have the upper hand?

Find this fascinating.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Send me your photos and I will let you know.

over a year ago

Another look at me post

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There have been threads recently where people say they perceive some very attractive men and women to be "out of their league". It's a self esteem and confidence issue I think. Personally I tend to assume that if someone contacts us they find us attractive and think no more about it.

over a year ago

I think sometimes people may think 'wow, but they'd never meet me' kinda thoughts.

We've had it ourselves when seeing some of the people who've mailed us.

over a year ago

Can you do a marathon a day for a week???? Then your not too fit

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think sometimes people may think 'wow, but they'd never meet me' kinda thoughts.

We've had it ourselves when seeing some of the people who've mailed us. "

But if they've mailed you they must be interested......or do I assume too much?

over a year ago

I think some people believe that they wouldn't normally get attention from some people if they saw each other on the street etc.

And also, it may just be an excuse. Move on!

over a year ago

No pics so wouldn't know

over a year ago

They didn't want to meet you and it was an excuse.

By *annameet6 OP   Man
over a year ago

north wales

"Another look at me post "

if I had pictures on my account then fair enough. but I don't because I don't care about who is looking for me.

I have had a successful journey on Fab and chose to discuss a subject I found interesting.

Thanks.

over a year ago

Can't comment on you OP as cannot see any pics. However I feel if you know your own self worth then no one is out of your league.

over a year ago

There are lots of profiles on here that might say something like that either sarcastically or as an excuse op, theres someone for everyone so concentrate on finding the ones that are interested

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Can't comment on you OP as cannot see any pics. However I feel if you know your own self worth then no one is out of your league."

Exactly! Just what I was thinking hut perfectly articulated.

By *annameet6 OP   Man
over a year ago

north wales

so we are in agreement really that someone can be too fit for you to meet them!

amazing really when you think about it.

personally if I was out in a nightclub I never go for the fittest girl. mainly because I presume they may be too high maintenance. I would pick the cute pretty one who I know would appreciate having me on their arm.

however on a site like this. I would definately meet the fitter one because I see this as my opportunity to fuck the ones I find hot. without the pain of commitment to their demands in every day life. ha ha.

over a year ago

"so we are in agreement really that someone can be too fit for you to meet them!

personally if I was out in a nightclub I never go for the fittest girl. mainly because I presume they may be too high maintenance. I would pick the cute pretty one who I know would appreciate having me on their arm.

however on a site like this. I would definately meet the fitter one because I see this as my opportunity to fuck the ones I find hot. without the pain of commitment to their demands in every day life. ha ha. "

No I'm not in agreement with with your opening paragraph!

over a year ago

"There are lots of profiles on here that might say something like that either sarcastically or as an excuse op, theres someone for everyone so concentrate on finding the ones that are interested "
So true. I've yet to meet anyone that's out of anyone else's league. For the simple fact, that person doesn't exist

Sarah x

over a year ago

"so we are in agreement really that someone can be too fit for you to meet them!

however on a site like this. I would definately meet the fitter one because I see this as my opportunity to fuck the ones I find hot. without the pain of commitment to their demands in every day life. ha ha.

No I'm not in agreement with with your opening paragraph!"

Me neither.

over a year ago

So assume a lady is high maintenance' just because she's very pretty is a bit off the mark.

By *annameet6 OP   Man
over a year ago

north wales

I agree with you laydee but the majority here. seem to feel their is a reason to swerve someone who is classed as above your head.

over a year ago

"I agree with you laydee but the majority here. seem to feel their is a reason to swerve someone who is classed as above your head.

"

No one is above your head and no one should ever think they are.

By *annameet6 OP   Man
over a year ago

north wales

its personal preference isn't it. . . that's how I feel when I see a typical Essex tanned overly make up girl in a night club. I think . . no no . your fit but I bet your hard work. . .

then I see the cute pretty girl. more natural beauty and I go. Aw . your the one for me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

however on a site like this. I would definately meet the fitter one because I see this as my opportunity to fuck the ones I find hot. without the pain of commitment to their demands in every day life. ha ha. "

No I don't agree that someone can be too fit to meet them.

What you're saying us that you can infer personality from looks which is flawed logic in my opinion along the lines of "ugly women try harder".

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I agree with you laydee but the majority here. seem to feel their is a reason to swerve someone who is classed as above your head.

"

I think you make too many assumptions

about motivation for meeting.

I like a good looking man, I'm married to a very attractive guy why would I meet someone I considered less attractive?

By *annameet6 OP   Man
over a year ago

north wales

its a good subject though. lots of good points. . and as my very first opening line stated. . .

I know its down to personal preference.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"its a good subject though. lots of good points. . and as my very first opening line stated. . .

I know its down to personal preference. "

It is a good subject, I enjoy discussion but if we all agreed with your opening line there would be none

over a year ago

"Another look at me post

if I had pictures on my account then fair enough. but I don't because I don't care about who is looking for me.

I have had a successful journey on Fab and chose to discuss a subject I found interesting.

Thanks. "

Good reply to sarcy response

My thoughts are that they either have low self esteem or its the nicest thanks but no thanks you can be given

By *hrissie1961Woman
over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

It says more about them than you..

over a year ago

I agree with the op. There are plenty of men who've messaged me and I find incredibly hot but I'd not meet them as they're "too hot" but I have also used it as an excuse not to damage egos as I've found the guys who most girls would fall at their feet are generally not for me and knowing it would kill their ego I use it as an excuse also. Let's face it, it's a white lie but it's acceptable. I have bitten the bullet and met a few I considered out of my league though but that's been due to a personality over ride xx

Post new Message to Thread