Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Daytime meets....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just us or does it sound dodgy when a guys profile says daytime meets only? We usually assume it means he's got a wife at home who knows nothing about this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Or he works nights?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or mummy doesn't like him out after dark.

over a year ago

Or he's a single dad and can't meet in the evening because he's busy looking after his children?

over a year ago

"Is it just us or does it sound dodgy when a guys profile says daytime meets only? We usually assume it means he's got a wife at home who knows nothing about this."

In my experience that's mostly the case. If he also can't accommodate I'd say very likely.

over a year ago

"Is it just us or does it sound dodgy when a guys profile says daytime meets only? We usually assume it means he's got a wife at home who knows nothing about this."

I don't care about the reasons, I just prefer to meet in the evening and if they can't fit me in then they didn't want to meet that badly in the first place.

over a year ago

"Or he's a single dad and can't meet in the evening because he's busy looking after his children?"

We have children and still manage to get out at night we just arrange for childcare?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's the same with any meet - you both (or all) have to make arrangements so a convenient time is arranged. I don't worry about the reasons why people can't meet but I also don't wreck my own non fab arrangements just to fit someone in. I like as little stress in my life now as I can get and if it means missing meets cos I'm not available then so be it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't knowingly meet attached men but I'm starting to get a bit.fed up of the witch hunting now.

If someone starts a thread wailing about their lack of meets and being disrespectful to an absent partner then fair enough but going looking for reasons to berate married people is a waste of time really.

over a year ago

What about women? Do women get slated and judged when they can't accommodate or only meet daytimes? If they do, I've not seen it. Why does it just seem to be guys who people judge? Can't accommodate - must be married, only meet daytimes - must be married, no pics - must be married

By *unky-doryMan
over a year ago

the kingdom

or that his horniest time is during the day and not at night, after a days work, and knackered

over a year ago

I can't accommodate and only meet daytimes.

Not ever going to have men at my home where my son is and will always be, my priority.

over a year ago

"We don't knowingly meet attached men but I'm starting to get a bit.fed up of the witch hunting now.

If someone starts a thread wailing about their lack of meets and being disrespectful to an absent partner then fair enough but going looking for reasons to berate married people is a waste of time really."

It gets a bit wearing doesn't it.

over a year ago

"We don't knowingly meet attached men but I'm starting to get a bit.fed up of the witch hunting now.

If someone starts a thread wailing about their lack of meets and being disrespectful to an absent partner then fair enough but going looking for reasons to berate married people is a waste of time really.

It gets a bit wearing doesn't it.

"

very

over a year ago

If someone starts a thread wailing about their lack of meets and being disrespectful to an absent partner then fair enough but going looking for reasons to berate married people is a waste of time really."

We think a lot of it is regurgitation, new couples just post what's been posted loads of times before, though their are definately some agendas on here We agree

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

I work nights so day meets are essential to my swinging times in the week.

people should not be so presumptuous. . .

and I have found a meet in the day has a much more satisfying feeling than a dirty late night now I.m desperate booty call. . .

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

"What about women? Do women get slated and judged when they can't accommodate or only meet daytimes? If they do, I've not seen it. Why does it just seem to be guys who people judge? Can't accommodate - must be married, only meet daytimes - must be married, no pics - must be married "

over a year ago

I forgot to add this topic to the Forum Schedules

Assumptions about single guys - 07.45

Also to cover single guys must be cheating because:

Won't do kik

No face pics

Won't give out phone number

can't accommodate

won't meet at a club

ask to meet today

won't pay for a hotel

don't answer messages immediately

give a false name

Apologies for not keeping the schedule up to date

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

I don't accommodate because I live with housemates in an old manor house and quite simply every step I make round the room can be heard on these old creaky floorboards if I brought a woman back who wanted a good hard fucking I couldn't get into it cos I know the others would be sat their covering their ears lol.

I hate being forced to listen to others fucking. even though I would prob just wank over it. I won't force others to listen to me. . . . but Hey

I must be married. . . . fuck off!!!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

To be fair if you don't want to be involved with attached people you.do need a set of criteria to avoid the ones who are economical with the truth and day time only is a fairly obvious one. As long as you realise that your criteria aren't definitive.

over a year ago

"Is it just us or does it sound dodgy when a guys profile says daytime meets only? We usually assume it means he's got a wife at home who knows nothing about this.

I don't care about the reasons, I just prefer to meet in the evening and if they can't fit me in then they didn't want to meet that badly in the first place. "

Ah, but for you I think every married/attached/daytime only man would make an exception x

over a year ago

Id never have a 1st meet at night very unwise .Safety first always!!!

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

why is it ''safer'' to meet in the day and not at night. lol

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

if the guy is a psycho then he is permanently a psycho. unless you met a warewolf . . . but that's a whole different world. lol.

over a year ago

Or it could be like us we both work different shifts. Andy is off most mornings. He has a single profile and has permission to meet women but only at this time as I am in work xx

over a year ago

"I work nights so day meets are essential to my swinging times in the week.

and I have found a meet in the day has a much more satisfying feeling than a dirty late night now I.m desperate booty call. . . "

Why is having sex in the evening dirty as opposed to any other time of the day?

over a year ago

For me. It depends on my rota at work. I do prefer daytimes sometimes because usually if i meet nights, i end up staying over (which isn't always the plan) and got no toothbrush for the morning.

over a year ago

How dare someone specify which time they are free. What are they thinking!!!!

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

Why not just ask them!

over a year ago

"How dare someone specify which time they are free. What are they thinking!!!!

"

Well that's the point isn't it you meet people that are on the same page as yourself and you leave the others to it.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of afternoon delight

I work shifts and meet when I can.

over a year ago

"Id never have a 1st meet at night very unwise .Safety first always!!!"

My meets, social first always, have to be at night as I work daytimes. no choice

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

and I have found a meet in the day has a much more satisfying feeling than a dirty late night now I.m desperate booty call. . .

Why is having sex in the evening dirty as opposed to any other time of the day? "

it is not at all. just sometimes around 4am you know your getting this meet because I different plan failed. . . where as when you get a morning meet it can feel very naughty. . . I have had some brilliant day and night meets. . . but on a few night meets. just felt a bit more like ''ah fuck it go on'' instead of . . oh yes please.

over a year ago

Why is having sex in the evening dirty as opposed to any other time of the day?

it is not at all. just sometimes around 4am you know your getting this meet because I different plan failed. . . where as when you get a morning meet it can feel very naughty. . . I have had some brilliant day and night meets. . . but on a few night meets. just felt a bit more like ''ah fuck it go on'' instead of . . oh yes please. "

Yeh I wouldn't know about that one because my meets are very much planned and I wouldn't meet at 4am..

By *ixmaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"What about women? Do women get slated and judged when they can't accommodate or only meet daytimes? If they do, I've not seen it. Why does it just seem to be guys who people judge? Can't accommodate - must be married, only meet daytimes - must be married, no pics - must be married "

Well said! NOT MARRIED & NOT ATTACHED, I don't have to give a reason why I can't accom but since your wondering my mom has Dementia and Parkinson's and moved back home a couple of years ago to support her along with the carers!

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more.

Threads like this, where a behaviour that is common to all types of site users is used to attack and judge just singlemen are never pleasent to read

over a year ago

Thanks for the insights, it's always nice to get a different take on things. So to those of you who provided a reasoned response thanks.

over a year ago

Honestly what does it matter when you meet someone, where you meet them or what their relationship status is?

As long as you're all having fun.

over a year ago

"Honestly what does it matter when you meet someone, where you meet them or what their relationship status is?

As long as you're all having fun. "

Very true but a lot of people on here, including myself, don't want to meet married/attached guys so appreciate honesty if they are.

over a year ago

"Or he's a single dad and can't meet in the evening because he's busy looking after his children?

We have children and still manage to get out at night we just arrange for childcare?"

I only pay for childcare when it is for working - or if it is time to invite the cleaner anyway (she is the same person).

over a year ago

"Honestly what does it matter when you meet someone, where you meet them or what their relationship status is?

As long as you're all having fun. "

Because some people don't want to meet liars.

And others don't want to meet someone who is clock watching, or who is scared of getting a markm on him, or the scent of their perfume, etc, etc...

over a year ago

Maybe some people just prefer daytime meets? Like myself. I have a hectic life and prefer to rearrange work time rather than personal time to indulge in occasional meets. I'm also not bothered in having a full eveining's social prior to the fun stuff. Everyone had their own preferences and reasons for having them. Not a right or wrong situation surely.

over a year ago

"Or he's a single dad and can't meet in the evening because he's busy looking after his children?

We have children and still manage to get out at night we just arrange for childcare?"

not everyone has the luxory of having family around them, i moved over 100 miles from my home town due to my job so didn't know anyone I trusted enough to look after my kids, so when they were young I could only go out on my days off when the kids were at school, I'm sure I'm not the only person who re locates due to work

over a year ago

I am flexible and I can do sex and go meets day and evening times any day

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No we wouldn't automatically assume that. Quite a few people prefer to meet daytime only because it fits in with their private lives.

Would you assume the same if you saw it on a single women's profile or a couples?

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

I can't accom and sometimes can only meet during day due to work, but yes attached also and she's not aware. Essentially we've lived apart for 9 months. Nothing hidden on my profile though, everyone has a choice ;o)

over a year ago

I don't assume they're playing away but every man that has ever wanted to meet mon-fri in the 6 years we have been doing this has been attached

over a year ago

Seeing that I'm still living with my parents and my dad is retired, the daytime is the only time I can meet.

over a year ago

"Is it just us or does it sound dodgy when a guys profile says daytime meets only? We usually assume it means he's got a wife at home who knows nothing about this.

No we wouldn't automatically assume that. Quite a few people prefer to meet daytime only because it fits in with their private lives.

Would you assume the same if you saw it on a single women's profile or a couples?"

Well probably not on a couples profile, but perhaps on a single woman's. Like I said not looking for abuse just insight.

over a year ago

I agree as well what one said.. if a couple or single woman can just do day time thats fine.. but not if a single guy does it lol.

By *unwithus2.Couple
over a year ago

south kent

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

I can't meet between 8pm and 7am because the judge said so and put a silly thing around my ankle

over a year ago

"I can't accommodate and only meet daytimes.

Not ever going to have men at my home where my son is and will always be, my priority.

"

this..

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

yep I put my hand up to this but am tell them am married but that's wrong in some peeps eyes but ok for a married woman !! Plus I like to meet up for coffees then sex and I have always gone to a meet but have been let down so many times

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

some people want to be at home for x factor

over a year ago

"I agree as well what one said.. if a couple or single woman can just do day time thats fine.. but not if a single guy does it lol."

Well that's simply a supply and demand situation isn't it. Single women are the most searched for and in demand. So any minor flaws are for the most part ignored. But you could discard the most perfect guy because the times he is able to meet are not to your liking, but another 10 will be along in a moment.

I know that's not fair, but life sucks doesn't it?

over a year ago

Have you been reading my mail you are probably right though it could be a wife, a job, kids and yes might work nights

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 12:35:32]

over a year ago

Hands up all those that still live with parents?

over a year ago

I smile as I assume attached or shift worker though I shouldn't as it's not always the reason.

over a year ago

a few are too presumptuous. I have don't accommodate purely because I like to meet in neutral place first. If things develop then go from there. Keeps life simple.

By *ilbobsMan
over a year ago

middlesex

I'm in the same boat as the guy you are talking about. I work nights so mostly I'm available only for daytime meets. And I can't accompany as I live in a shared house (london is not cheap to live in!). and would be impolite to invite couples round for fun! Not all men are cheating ass holes some have genuine reasons as why they cannot accom/evening meet.

over a year ago

"I agree as well what one said.. if a couple or single woman can just do day time thats fine.. but not if a single guy does it lol.

Well that's simply a supply and demand situation isn't it. Single women are the most searched for and in demand. So any minor flaws are for the most part ignored. But you could discard the most perfect guy because the times he is able to meet are not to your liking, but another 10 will be along in a moment.

I know that's not fair, but life sucks doesn't it?"

Yes your right there, what you can put on your profile is you can meet day and evening but if someone asks, just say ur out shopping, how about tomorrow day time, so you can come away with it

over a year ago

You know. There is a lot more to all this than just those who meet during daytimes. It's not always the case they are married. There's many who meet in the evenings/nights or are even in 'fb' relationships who are still attached - it's not that simple.

Sometimes you just have to dig deeper maybe - body language, the way a person would message you, you'd realise.

...and in all fairness. It all comes down to your selection process at the end of the day.

over a year ago

I meet day times because sometimes I can (work pattern).

I can't usually accommodate because I have children & my wife at home. My wife allows me to have play time but doesn't want to see it.

I can't meet some evenings also due to work.

If people still don't want to meet me due to being married, & can't be bothered to be patient then that's their loss.

I'm happy with the fun that I DO have & the people that make this site pleasurable.

over a year ago

"I'm in the same boat as the guy you are talking about. I work nights so mostly I'm available only for daytime meets. And I can't accompany as I live in a shared house (london is not cheap to live in!). and would be impolite to invite couples round for fun! Not all men are cheating ass holes some have genuine reasons as why they cannot accom/evening meet. "

You're right there about not all men are cheaters but when it comes to reasons, they can be quite off putting like in my situation for example as I still live with my parents and my dad is retired.

I don't put this on my profile as it would be off putting to others so I had no choice but to change it to can accomodate because if I left it as can't accomodate, it would make others think I'm playing away.

over a year ago

Shift work as an excuse?

So you never have time off as a shift worker then?

Live with my kids? Fine, daytime social meet first then get a babysitter and split a hotel next time.

Shared house/living with parents? Social first then split a hotel next time.

It's funny, but in my experience the above never happens. If they can't fuck you first meet, outdoors or at yours during the day then the meet doesn't happen.

Whether that is the same for females I don't know. I don't have much contact with them. But for men in my experience the majority who can't accommodate are married.

over a year ago

Its basically a no win situation for me when it comes to giving a reason for not accomodating. If I don't, I'm a cheater and if I do, I'm a mummy's boy. I can't win

over a year ago

We mainly prefer day times but we do explain why in our profile

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

"I can't accommodate and only meet daytimes.

"

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I find the thought of daytime sex meets a little sordid to be honest, I prefer to meet in the evenings. I am suspicious if people only meet during the day, but sometimes it's because of perfectly innocent house sharing or something, so I try not to make assumptions.

By *annameet6Man
over a year ago

north wales

interesting. putting that you can accommodate even if you can't. know their is a naughty tactic. ha ha ha.

good lad

over a year ago

"interesting. putting that you can accommodate even if you can't. know their is a naughty tactic. ha ha ha.

good lad"

Its the only choice as I'm fed up of being branded with the same brush as its not fair

over a year ago

If I was single, I couldn't do evening meets. Mine both wake frequently at night and would freak out if I wasn't there (they have special needs). So childcare doesn't come into it - it wouldn't be a possibility IF I was single.

I do much prefer evenings meets. Feels better somehow.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 13:54:33]

over a year ago

"interesting. putting that you can accommodate even if you can't. know their is a naughty tactic. ha ha ha.

good lad

Its the only choice as I'm fed up of being branded with the same brush as its not fair"

But then getting someone's hopes up that you accommodate when you can not. People search for that specifically

over a year ago

* Gets the haribos

over a year ago

good lad

Its the only choice as I'm fed up of being branded with the same brush as its not fair"

But surely when they find out you are lying they lose interest anyway?

By *umforme2Man
over a year ago

limerick ?

Mmmmmm id fit u in anytime very nice

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

could not agree more!, sadly they witch hunters seem to be somewhat blinkered lol

over a year ago

So hands-up, who wants to meet someone they do not know, go somewhere they've never been in the dead of night. Not me, I meet daytimes weekdays or weekends in public only. It's safety, god knows I'd never expect a single women to meet after dark.

over a year ago

I only meet between 19:13 and 19:52 as it's when I'm at my horniest.......Still waiting

over a year ago

good lad

Its the only choice as I'm fed up of being branded with the same brush as its not fair

But surely when they find out you are lying they lose interest anyway? "

Well I can't just say I live with my parents can I as its that will also make them lose interest as well

over a year ago

good lad

Well I can't just say I live with my parents can I as its that will also make them lose interest as well"

Why? You're meeting for no strings sex not a relationship. If I find out someone is lying, however small or insignificant you think it is then I wouldn't meet. Any dishonesty puts me off.

over a year ago

good lad

Well I can't just say I live with my parents can I as its that will also make them lose interest as well"

You just have. And nothing wrong with living with parents

over a year ago

Ive met in daytime when kids at school, there are alot of single fathers on here too

Some men work nightshifts

yes there are some that are married you can usually sus that out as they are the bath time texters

over a year ago

I am married and can only play in the day.

I am up front about it - and make no judgements of other people and hope i am being straight forward enough for other to be the same

over a year ago

good lad

Well I can't just say I live with my parents can I as its that will also make them lose interest as well

You just have. And nothing wrong with living with parents"

I meant on my profile. I've been told in the past not to mention it on my profile as it would put people off.

over a year ago

good lad

I meant on my profile. I've been told in the past not to mention it on my profile as it would put people off."

Its your profile, you put what you think is right on it. It will put some off and not others. Whatever you put on your profile, you'll never please everyone.

over a year ago

This site makes everybody so so so suspicious. Maybe he would just like a daytime meet and that's it . Have you considered that ?

over a year ago

I dont do day time meets..says on my profile..still get nagged!! Does my head in.

over a year ago

Not everybody is as fortunate as you. Don't like it. Dont meet them!

over a year ago

good lad

I meant on my profile. I've been told in the past not to mention it on my profile as it would put people off.

Its your profile, you put what you think is right on it. It will put some off and not others. Whatever you put on your profile, you'll never please everyone."

Ok fine. I'll change it later but will have to say something like just because I still live with my parents, it does not mean I can't come out to play or something like that.

over a year ago

Excellent point!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What about women? Do women get slated and judged when they can't accommodate or only meet daytimes? If they do, I've not seen it. Why does it just seem to be guys who people judge? Can't accommodate - must be married, only meet daytimes - must be married, no pics - must be married

Excellent point! "

oo I get to use that phrase again

"bro code and ho code"

over a year ago

You know what they say about the word assume....

If someone's profile doesn't fit my agenda whatever that maybe then I simply move on to one that does & don't give it a second thought.

over a year ago

"I don't assume they're playing away but every man that has ever wanted to meet mon-fri in the 6 years we have been doing this has been attached "

This is my experience too unfortunately

over a year ago

I have to say, as someone who can do daytime meets, that it's important not to tar all us guys with the same brush.

I am single and live alone.

This means that I can accommodate.

And the reason I am able to meet during the day (as well as evenings and half of the weekends of the year) is because I run my own business from home and so can choose my own working hours.

The only reason I'm not able to meet EVERY weekend is due to having my children staying with me every other weekend.

Form an orderly queue please ladies, lol

over a year ago

I think when it comes to editing profiles, this site needs to add a new feature so we can pick on the list whether we're living alone, with flatmates, with parents or with family that way it will let people know if they live alone or not.

over a year ago

"There is nothing wrong with a bit of afternoon delight

I work shifts and meet when I can."

Sky Rockets in flight,

afternoon delight....

Had that tune in my head all afternoon

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I have done and do meet in daytimes sometimes and evenings and have been to clubs

I bet that confuses a lot as to the pidgeon holing!

By *its The Spot AlotMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

If arranged I can meet evenings,week ends or during the day, but must admit skiving off work and having a day time meet is horny seems naughtier for some reason.

There can be many reasons to arrange this as others have pointed out, best to chat first if your not sure of someone.

or even check the veries?

all this distrust and questioning takes some of the fun out of it a bit of a chat usually gives both parties an idea of what each other are like.

over a year ago

"I think when it comes to editing profiles, this site needs to add a new feature so we can pick on the list whether we're living alone, with flatmates, with parents or with family that way it will let people know if they live alone or not."

Or people could just ask....

over a year ago

Its horses for courses and each to their own...

If all are enjoying themselves and floating all parties boats whilst all playing safe....

Its a win win for all......

By *icple123Couple
over a year ago

st albans

We sometimes do daytime meets because either kids are out or were working night shifts so could be the same for them too, obviously sometimes it's because they have a wife at home who doesn't know too

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I used to do them but no more. Apart from the fact that I just have no time, I've found some guys try to squeeze a meet in during work or sometimes they're married. Neither of which I find a turn on as it means they aren't giving me their full attention.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I'm a shiftworker with a daughter who lives at home so I have only been able to host my parties during the daytime when it has coincided with me being on a day off and her being at work

over a year ago

There's also a practical issue with daytime meets. Meeting someone who may have dashed over from work might mean it's been some time since they last showered. Ooh, it's tricky this swinging lark.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought I'd post again as I'm one of those married daytime meeters: however, I've met early mornings, afternoons, evenings and had an over nighter and fit in my valuable meet times with my even more valuable family life.

over a year ago

"I thought I'd post again as I'm one of those married daytime meeters: however, I've met early mornings, afternoons, evenings and had an over nighter and fit in my valuable meet times with my even more valuable family life.

"

By *herrygrayCouple
over a year ago

Wellingborough

We also have young children but childcare is not that abundant in our world. It's not always that easy. Just saying

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

People have lives outside of Fabs.

Who knew...

over a year ago

We have children and still manage to get out at night we just arrange for childcare?

We also have young children but childcare is not that abundant in our world. It's not always that easy. Just saying"

over a year ago

"Or people could just ask.... "

Blimey! Imagine that!

over a year ago

"I meet day times because sometimes I can (work pattern).

I can't usually accommodate because I have children & my wife at home. My wife allows me to have play time but doesn't want to see it.

If people still don't want to meet me due to being married, & can't be bothered to be patient then that's their loss.

I'm happy with the fun that I DO have & the people that make this site pleasurable.

"

Just because someone doesn't want to meet you, doesn't make it their loss ffs

over a year ago

Just because someone doesn't want to meet you, doesn't make it their loss ffs "

I never understand the logic behind that comment, its been said to me a few times after a polite no thanks. How is it their loss if they don't actually want to meet you??

over a year ago

Just because someone doesn't want to meet you, doesn't make it their loss ffs

I never understand the logic behind that comment, its been said to me a few times after a polite no thanks. How is it their loss if they don't actually want to meet you??"

Exactly. Really irritates me, like their God's gift or something!

over a year ago

" I never understand the logic behind that comment, its been said to me a few times after a polite no thanks. How is it their loss if they don't actually want to meet you??"

Neither do I. It's one of the most annoying phrases on Fab. I can never understand how it's 'their loss' when they said no in the first place.

over a year ago

" I never understand the logic behind that comment, its been said to me a few times after a polite no thanks. How is it their loss if they don't actually want to meet you??

Neither do I. It's one of the most annoying phrases on Fab. I can never understand how it's 'their loss' when they said no in the first place. "

I think it makes them feel better after rejection, like having the last word sort of thing.

over a year ago

"People have lives outside of Fabs.

Who knew... "

Some people havnt that's for sure ... Addiction is not a good thing

over a year ago

Personally the cant accommadate thing to me does not mean they are married, kids at home, childcare problems ect.

When you get a phone number and no offer for you to call, or constant excuses why they have not answered then to me they are attached.

There are so many ways to suss out a married person, and cant accommadate i dont think to be one.

If they are married and upfront about, then people use their discretion, but hiding things will soon be sussed to anyone with sense.

Her

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

In my experience that's mostly the case. If he also can't accommodate I'd say very likely. "

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

There could be a few different reasons, but even if he is married why would it matter? You want to fuck him, not marry him! What people do in their own lives is up to them. You don't know their circumstances, but they may be unhappy or just not getting any sex, who knows? Even if they are cheating on unsuspecting wives that's up to them.

We tend to meet in clubs, probably a lot of guys in there are married, but we wouldn't dream of asking, it's none of our business.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I meet daytimes around my work hours

Evenings and weekends are family time

I even host parties daytimes at clubs and they numbers are reasonable

Last event in September we had over 50

Next event at va in December

over a year ago

There could be a few different reasons, but even if he is married why would it matter? You want to fuck him, not marry him! What people do in their own lives is up to them. You don't know their circumstances, but they may be unhappy or just not getting any sex, who knows? Even if they are cheating on unsuspecting wives that's up to them.

We tend to meet in clubs, probably a lot of guys in there are married, but we wouldn't dream of asking, it's none of our business. "

It matters to some as they don't want to meet married men and essentially help them cheat or risk any repercussions or hassle if the other half finds out. Most people on here want no strings sex, in my opinion, being married is a string.

over a year ago

We don't meet married guys period our choice !

over a year ago

"

It matters because:

1. Treat others as you would wish to be treated

2. I've seen the devastation cheating can cause and want no part in it

3. Married men rarely have enough free time to meet and often not at the times when I want to

4. I want fun meets, not guilt

5. Plenty of truly single men to choose from

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It matters because:

3. Married men rarely have enough free time to meet and often not at the times when I want to

"

over a year ago

It matters because:

"

over a year ago

It matters because:

"

Are you sure about no 5 ? Seriously be honest?

over a year ago

"

Are you sure about no 5 ? Seriously be honest? "

Yep loads, on here and other sites. Even if attached guys outnumber the single ones, by sheer numbers that's still a lot of people.

over a year ago

I don't care about the reasons, I just prefer to meet in the evening and if they can't fit me in then they didn't want to meet that badly in the first place. "

over a year ago

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I can't speak about women as I don't try to set up meets with them.

However, when commenting on my experiences, I try to refer to guys as 'people' as I am very conscious that what I say could equally apply to women/couples.

Straight women comment on men generally as that is who they meet. It's not them 'picking' on men.

over a year ago

oh flip - we are possibly going to put up a daytime meet in the next week - just a day off work honest

Post new Message to Thread