Anyone for a room?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You been to Alaska ?

over a year ago

the last thing I was thinking about when I worked in minus 17 was sex so the Alaskan swingers hotel could be about as usefull as an ice oven tray

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"the last thing I was thinking about when I worked in minus 17 was sex so the Alaskan swingers hotel could be about as usefull as an ice oven tray "
pmsfl

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

Alaska is the most stunning, amazing place I have ever been.. book me a room for July, far too cold this time of year!!!

over a year ago

"Alaska is the most stunning, amazing place I have ever been.. book me a room for July, far too cold this time of year!!!"
but it's very hot in here

over a year ago

Never been to Alaska,but I would imagine their hotels will have some sort of central heating,especially the pretend ones.

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

I've skied Alaska for quite some years and would never of thought Anchorage had a swingers scene, quite frightening when I think of it.

over a year ago

"Come in peeps,plenty of rooms.

Its sooooo cold outside "

I hope you've saved a room for me...xx

over a year ago

Bugger it! Sat here with Ginger Candy! Can we have a couple of rooms please? Xx

over a year ago

"Bugger it! Sat here with Ginger Candy! Can we have a couple of rooms please? Xx"
sure,what type of room do you require??

over a year ago

One with an effing hot single man or two in it!! xx

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx "

hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy "

so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. ..

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. "

you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys "

Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x "

it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness "

So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun ....

over a year ago

Get a room you two!!

Where are my hot guys lion?? xx

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... "

you got it baby

over a year ago

"Get a room you two!!

Where are my hot guys lion?? xx"

when im finished with ginger i will see to you,hope you brought some summer clothes lmfao

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby "

I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x "

plenty of fresh air around here you sexy little minx

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x plenty of fresh air around here you sexy little minx "

yes I will need yo catch my breath so the fresh will come in handy....

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x plenty of fresh air around here you sexy little minx yes I will need yo catch my breath so the fresh will come in handy.... "

isn't it so romantic

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x plenty of fresh air around here you sexy little minx yes I will need yo catch my breath so the fresh will come in handy.... isn't it so romantic "

who said anything about romance get over here and kiss me again you naughty boy. ..x

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x plenty of fresh air around here you sexy little minx yes I will need yo catch my breath so the fresh will come in handy.... isn't it so romantic who said anything about romance get over here and kiss me again you naughty boy. ..x "

oooooooo smacks her bum,come on you naughty little minx you

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x plenty of fresh air around here you sexy little minx yes I will need yo catch my breath so the fresh will come in handy.... isn't it so romantic who said anything about romance get over here and kiss me again you naughty boy. ..x oooooooo smacks her bum,come on you naughty little minx you "

Let me get my leg wrapped around you babe. ..x

over a year ago

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. you can stay a week with me sweetness,im not into quickys Mmmm yes please....when ever one else has gone we'll need to use our bodies to keep each other warm...x it will be summer when im finished with you sweetness So we'll be going from open fire to open air fun .... you got it baby I can just imagine all the fun we're gonna have babe x plenty of fresh air around here you sexy little minx yes I will need yo catch my breath so the fresh will come in handy.... isn't it so romantic who said anything about romance get over here and kiss me again you naughty boy. ..x oooooooo smacks her bum,come on you naughty little minx you Let me get my leg wrapped around you babe. ..x "

but they might siez up in this weather

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

Its sooooo cold outside I hope you've saved a room for me...xx hellooooooooooooooooooo sweetness you can stay in my penthouse at the top,when we are full up and all the fabbers are at it,heat rises,and we will be soooooooo cosy so we'lol be nice and toasty then babe...will that be for the night. .. "

you do realise theres only a few hours daylight this time of year

Post new Message to Thread