Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK OK we all know the scenario but sadly this is me. I really want to experience so much stuff like ffm, ff, mmf etc but everyone seems to be attached or has specific rules that they want to play by. I am totally sex crazy and can at times feel like I am going mad. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? I cant get sex out my mind for even 30 mins. Any advice would be welcome please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

I've been in this situation. I wish I still was. I would allow the frustration to become so overpowering I'd be going out of my mind over not having sex. This was due to being in a relationship but apart from my partner for 3/4 of a year at a time. Eventually it wore me out and my horn levels wound down Very much a sad day for me. I don't get aroused as easily these days until I know that sex is a certainty otherwise I get what I call the horn grump. It all stems from what I mentioned above. So I know your pain.

So yes it can be normal and no you're not doing anything wrong other than not getting out there and getting enough sex by the sound of it

Advice: Go get lots of sex!! Just send out messages to those you're interested in, be honest about any situation you're in and leave it up to them to decide whether they wish to meet you or not. You'll never be able to meet everyone's wishes, desires and rules on here so it's not worth trying. Don't take it to heart when you do get rejected either

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

" I cant get sex out my mind for even 30 mins. Any advice would be welcome please "

ect?

valium?

a cold shower? anything just calm down gurl.... or take a look at the picture of me (male half) enough to put anyone off sex for good..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Come with me to a few clubs, go wild, do as you please, push your boundaries

Post new Message to Thread