Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the point?

By *icple123Couple
over a year ago

st albans

Sometimes that's the case, but we do have meets where everyone is involved. We do talk about that before to make sure everyone will have fun and as a couple make sure we both fancy the people we join - both halves so that one of us isn't left out x

Btw - you both look lovely in your pics

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What's the point? "

What do you mean?

over a year ago

Hi, Jack chooses to take a back seat when people mail. Nah he would never feel like that as he encourages me to chat esp to single guys. I feel bad that hes rarely involved and would say 'go on have a natter'. Extremely odd time he would chat to people. I love it when he does.

Does female half do most of the chatting? If so like us people automatically assume its the female and address her.

over a year ago

Could you add to your profile - address us both?

Chin up xx

over a year ago

"Sometimes that's the case, but we do have meets where everyone is involved. We do talk about that before to make sure everyone will have fun and as a couple make sure we both fancy the people we join - both halves so that one of us isn't left out x

Btw - you both look lovely in your pics "

Thank you

over a year ago

What was the OP?

By *icple123Couple
over a year ago

st albans

You're welcome, and as comber says, it's the female half that does most of our chatting, Alex does sometimes chat but usually it's me, but when we meet to play we make sure it's for both of our fun

Unless the meets specifically for one or other of us of course to fulfil an urge or fantasy!

Laura x

over a year ago

"What was the OP? "

No idea.

over a year ago

"What's the point?

What do you mean?"

Well 99 % of all messages we receive are aimed at jools.

Look I understand she is a beautiful lady and I enjoy seeing her with other guy's.

Or wouldn't be on here.

However it's the initial first contact where I am not even part of the equation.

If we choose to play with someone it's always someone who has addressed us both and in fact jools love's it when they actually ask me what I would like to do and actively involve myself.

We are not pushy people and don't like taking control.

But am sure plenty of other male halves feel like this?

Think we actually need more pics of us together as a couple.

over a year ago

"What's the point? "

To utilise the block button when guys only address the female half of the couple

over a year ago

"What's the point?

What do you mean?

Look I understand she is a beautiful lady and I enjoy seeing her with other guy's.

Or wouldn't be on here.

However it's the initial first contact where I am not even part of the equation.

If we choose to play with someone it's always someone who has addressed us both and in fact jools love's it when they actually ask me what I would like to do and actively involve myself.

"

More pics of you together might help. Just use it as a filter. On our couple profile we only speak to people that address us as a couple. I don't have many pics of me on it though. Maybe they think I'm the one that doesn't exist.

x

over a year ago

"What's the point?

To utilise the block button when guys only address the female half of the couple"

over a year ago

"What's the point?

To utilise the block button when guys only address the female half of the couple"

When someone contacts us and clearly is only addressing Kilo,its an instant block. Incredibly disrespectful.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What's the point?

What do you mean?

Or wouldn't be on here.

"

Not true in every case. I guess it depends on a lot of factors.

How your profile comes across, the content of your pics and text - and how you interact with others.

I've never felt ignored or marginalised. Any messages are generally addressed to us both and the odd one that isn't gets swiftly consigned to the bin.

Life on Fab is what you choose to make it.

A

over a year ago

We get plenty of couples contact us were they address both of us but it becomes clear rapidly that its only the guy talking to us and the female isnt interested and sooner or later we get the old will you meet just me message from the male which is always a no. We wish that not only would they continue to address both of us but they make sure both of them are interested before they bother to contact us.

Post new Message to Thread