Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Another no show...

Jump to newest

By *parkybunny OP   Couple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Sat here in a fab lace dress, expensive stockings and awesome killer heels and yet another couple no show. All good till about an hour ago when all communications stop. Do we name ams shame? They just fucked up (or not...) My Friday night. I am NOT a happy bunny!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quite simply...they are bonkers.

over a year ago

No back up plan?

over a year ago

Don't name and shame as it is you that gets punished off fab for it. It is annoying when this happens but get a meet on and see if there is anyone new you want to meet. Don't let it spoil your night.

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Sat here in a fab lace dress, expensive stockings and awesome killer heels and yet another couple no show. All good till about an hour ago when all communications stop. Do we name ams shame? They just fucked up (or not...) My Friday night. I am NOT a happy bunny!"

Unfortunately you can not name and shame on here !!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Aw! Whats Bunny wearing?

over a year ago

Just fuck each other.

over a year ago

"Aw! Whats Bunny wearing? "

It's says in the opening post

over a year ago

It's still early, get yourselves down to a club!!

over a year ago

"Just fuck each other. "

Good plan

over a year ago

Iv had 3 guys cancel now on the day of a meet with the most lame excuses

over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

This is why we usually do clubs, hate the time wasters. Back up plan is a bottle of fab champagne and Mr. Just fucked off with the idiots.

Sorry for bleating but my time is important and I just wanted a whole night on idiots...

over a year ago

this i the same reason we gave fab a miss for over a year. We organized meets and we get let downs or no shows! This was mainly sat nights as we were child free back then. So as you can imagine, our child free sat nights were wasted! wasnt in mood for going out (up town) and nor was we in mood to do anythion. so we ended up puttin pj's on an havin a drink. Put you in a right modd, especially when the fem is dressed up

over a year ago

"Sat here in a fab lace dress, expensive stockings and awesome killer heels and yet another couple no show. All good till about an hour ago when all communications stop. Do we name ams shame? They just fucked up (or not...) My Friday night. I am NOT a happy bunny!

Unfortunately you can not name and shame on here !! "

But there is nothing to stop you telling all your friends, who tell all their friends etc

over a year ago

I had a no show this afternoon but sorted another meet with a guy I no would turn up it does leave you wound up and frustrated

over a year ago

We wouldn't be letting a no show ruin our evening. Make the most of it another way, head out to town, go to a club, put up a last minute meet today and see if there's takers.

over a year ago

Forgive me if I'm way off the mark but surely no-shows are just part and parcel of doing this stuff ... people are gonna bottle it... and it's perfectly in their right to do so. If they're feeling uncomfortable then they probably wouldn't have been that much fun anyway.

Perhaps I've been away from fab for too long but it strikes me that putting together meets is something of a house of cards. Rather than get peeved at the ones that fall down it's probably best to sit back and wonder at the sheer improbability of the ones that actually happened

over a year ago

"Forgive me if I'm way off the mark but surely no-shows are just part and parcel of doing this stuff ... people are gonna bottle it... and it's perfectly in their right to do so. If they're feeling uncomfortable then they probably wouldn't have been that much fun anyway.

Perhaps I've been away from fab for too long but it strikes me that putting together meets is something of a house of cards. Rather than get peeved at the ones that fall down it's probably best to sit back and wonder at the sheer improbability of the ones that actually happened "

Stop being all 'reasonable'

over a year ago

"this i the same reason we gave fab a miss for over a year. We organized meets and we get let downs or no shows! This was mainly sat nights as we were child free back then. So as you can imagine, our child free sat nights were wasted! wasnt in mood for going out (up town) and nor was we in mood to do anythion. so we ended up puttin pj's on an havin a drink. Put you in a right modd, especially when the fem is dressed up "

Happens to us frequently. We make little to no effort now as we pretty much assume nobody is gonna show up so if they do its a bonus

over a year ago

If someone days there gonna meet you take it with a pinch of salt. Also anyone that says there genuine on there profile usually in my cases means not genuine

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

"This is why we usually do clubs, hate the time wasters. Back up plan is a bottle of fab champagne and Mr. Just fucked off with the idiots.

Sorry for bleating but my time is important and I just wanted a whole night on idiots...

"

Name and shame .....you want to!

over a year ago

"Sat here in a fab lace dress, expensive stockings and awesome killer heels and yet another couple no show. All good till about an hour ago when all communications stop. Do we name ams shame? They just fucked up (or not...) My Friday night. I am NOT a happy bunny!"

Jees, that's most definitely their loss sorry you've been messed about, it's not on

over a year ago

If a single guy posted this thread he would have suffered the wrath of the fab hate mob.

Why do you feel the need to name and shame, that makes you worse than the couple he didn't show up.

It wont affect them anyway as there are so many that don't read forums and single guys will meet them at the drop of a hat so you achieve F all grow up and move on

over a year ago

We're amazed...you sound like a fun couple who are happy with their views and way of life, and you look fabulously sexy...Notwithstanding that, we'd never let anyone down unless we had no choice, and then we'd try and explain and make it up...it's a matter of respect.

over a year ago

"I am very aware that I am not allowed to name and shame. I have had the warning email. However, if anybody feels like contacting a couple in Stratford with only a social vali, don't bother, spesh if they are both rather tall!

If you wish to message me to ask about my wasted night on the other hand???

"

See single guys aren't just the only twats

By *illxxMan
over a year ago

motherwell

Name them and shame them that's the only way to stop them doing it again to someone else

over a year ago

Would check if they have a valid reason for not turning up. If they can't provide or choose not to then I would name and shame as it is bang out of order. Plus it'll help to stop them from wasting anyone else's time.

Hope it didn't ruin your night too much. X

over a year ago

It's there loss and so annoying when it happens, had it too many times myself.

Clearly doesn't pay t be honest!

over a year ago

So 20 odd posts in and no one has come out with the usual 'what is your selection process ?' malarky

That's usually trotted out straight away

That said, you are a couple not a single fella so the baying mob probably skipped this thread

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Its the morning now and with a calmer outlook I imagine. I bet you are glad you didn't name this couple.

Anything could have affected their decision and even if they did just 'bottle it', then that is forgiveable too. We are all human.

Maybe organising meets with a couple with a proven track record and good veris will prevent this in future.

You look a sexy and fun couple and can probably take your pick

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Wow why not show up. You are gorgeous and look like a fun couple.

It is very annoying and does put you off but try not to let it. There are other great people on here too.

If we have to cancel at short notice we will alway make contact and tell the other party what's happened. Sometimes vanilla does get in the way of fun.

over a year ago

"I am very aware that I am not allowed to name and shame. I have had the warning email. However, if anybody feels like contacting a couple in Stratford with only a social vali, don't bother, spesh if they are both rather tall!

If you wish to message me to ask about my wasted night on the other hand???

"

Probably "Newbies"

over a year ago

"Just fuck each other. "

I always find it odd when couples moan about no shows. They can still have fun together. Must be pretty crap if they have to rely on someone else to turn up for them to have fun.

over a year ago

"Name them and shame them that's the only way to stop them doing it again to someone else "

Billxx arranged a meet and didnt turn up!!

Naming and shaming is clearly against site rules. Your word against mine that my first sentence was all lies. There are alot of people on this site who would totally abuse a naming and shaming system. Just tell your friends.

over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

The morning after...

I didn't name and shame as it is against site rules. I still had a great night. And yes, I was bleating about a no show. Their reason for a no show, there was somebody they knew in the pub we were meeting in! We responded to their meet, they had a contact number for us etc etc

You live and learn, onwards and upwards etc. But there really should be a way of warning others about time wasters, Back to club meets for us, as it seems even meeting for a drink is impossible now!

over a year ago

What a tool, what a loss......, just don't understand why people do this...

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The morning after...

I didn't name and shame as it is against site rules. I still had a great night. And yes, I was bleating about a no show. Their reason for a no show, there was somebody they knew in the pub we were meeting in! We responded to their meet, they had a contact number for us etc etc

You live and learn, onwards and upwards etc. But there really should be a way of warning others about time wasters, Back to club meets for us, as it seems even meeting for a drink is impossible now! "

A lame excuse. If they had contact details how hard would it be to suggest an alternative venue?

Maybe they were never there. Maybe they never planned to meet at all.

Who knows!

A pain in the arse but sadly it happens. There's no guarantees.

Better luck next time.

A

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"So 20 odd posts in and no one has come out with the usual 'what is your selection process ?' malarky

That said, you are a couple not a single fella so the baying mob probably skipped this thread "

I'd come out with the 'malarkey' if it was a post saying it happened regularly.

After all - the only constant then is the profile having regular problems.

A

over a year ago

"So 20 odd posts in and no one has come out with the usual 'what is your selection process ?' malarky

That said, you are a couple not a single fella so the baying mob probably skipped this thread

I'd come out with the 'malarkey' if it was a post saying it happened regularly.

After all - the only constant then is the profile having regular problems.

A"

I see ya

It was the thread title 'another' no show that pricked my ears

over a year ago

I don't understand people who are critical of you being annoyed. Whilst it may be 'part of the lifestyle', the very reason you are here is to meet people, you made an effort and were let down. Your frustrations are natural.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"The morning after...

You live and learn, onwards and upwards etc. But there really should be a way of warning others about time wasters, Back to club meets for us, as it seems even meeting for a drink is impossible now! "

It seem a weak excuse to me, they'd gone to the pub a while before the meet as communication stopped an hour before, seen someone in there they might have left before you arrived and to my mind quick phone call and rearrange a different meeting place. Delete block move on,.

over a year ago

We usually chat and play on cam then arrange a no pressure meet if its social its just social if more good.

Usually find if they play on cam and chat with you over a few weeks they will turn up for meets the one we had who were a no show would not chat via cam put it down to a guy whose wife was not a player. Although you have to expect people to change mind but you would think they would let you know.

over a year ago

"Just fuck each other.

I always find it odd when couples moan about no shows. They can still have fun together. Must be pretty crap if they have to rely on someone else to turn up for them to have fun. "

Maybe its because they can fuck each other all day and all night 24/7 but can only do something different once in a blue moon and when that rare occassion happens somebody ruins it for them and they have to wait for another opportunity!

over a year ago

"The morning after...

That excuse is pretty lame seeing as they could of suggested somewhere else.

hey ho their loss, another persons/couples gain

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

"Just fuck each other.

I always find it odd when couples moan about no shows. They can still have fun together. Must be pretty crap if they have to rely on someone else to turn up for them to have fun. "

Have to agree here, seen lots of coupes whinge in chat over the years how they have had a no show and they are 'gagging'! for gods sake you have each other!! surely its us poor singles that should be gagging from a no show!

over a year ago

There are 2 separate issues here.

The first about the no show, yes the couple they were meeting were bang out of order for not letting the OP know as they obviously had the contact details, that's just the selfish attitude some have and they cant see they are doing anything wrong.

the second is about naming and shaming, that too is a bad thing as it will end in both parties apportioning blame, it will end in an argument which is not good for the site. Don't name and shame either directly or candidly as you have in an earlier post asking people to mail you who would like to know.

Take the mature stance that its their loss and block them, then mail us for a great time lol x

over a year ago

"Just fuck each other.

I always find it odd when couples moan about no shows. They can still have fun together. Must be pretty crap if they have to rely on someone else to turn up for them to have fun.

Maybe its because they can fuck each other all day and all night 24/7 but can only do something different once in a blue moon and when that rare occassion happens somebody ruins it for them and they have to wait for another opportunity!"

But you love your fella so it wouldnt be a fuck

over a year ago

"The morning after...

You live and learn, onwards and upwards etc. But there really should be a way of warning others about time wasters, Back to club meets for us, as it seems even meeting for a drink is impossible now!

hey ho their loss, another persons/couples gain "

such a smoothie lol

just to point out tho ~ the other couple obviously thought it wasn't 'their loss'....!

over a year ago

"The morning after...

hey ho their loss, another persons/couples gain

such a smoothie lol

just to point out tho ~ the other couple obviously thought it wasn't 'their loss'....!"

Good chance they had a better offer

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

a feeling i know so well

Post new Message to Thread