Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

To bi or not to bi!

Jump to newest

By *omCoyote OP   Man
over a year ago

Northern England

This evenings musing: Does having your cock sucked by the husband whilst you're kissing / caressing his lady make you bi?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nah

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"This evenings musing: Does having your cock sucked by the husband whilst you're kissing / caressing his lady make you bi? "
makes me hard

By *ARPMAN66Man
over a year ago

Stafford

Debatable but would like to try it sometime as am curious about it lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stop putting labels on everything!

If it feels good then its ok .

If it doesn't feel good dont do it again .

By *omCoyote OP   Man
over a year ago

Northern England

It's a most pleasant experience - especially if the lady has instructed him well - allegedly

over a year ago

"This evenings musing: Does having your cock sucked by the husband whilst you're kissing / caressing his lady make you bi? "

pmsl. No of course not. The fact you are kissing the woman gives you immunity from the ghey/ bi label. It's like drinking diet with your lunch. The calories in the big mac that goes with it are cancelled out. Magic!

over a year ago

"Stop putting labels on everything!

If it feels good then its ok .

If it doesn't feel good dont do it again ."

True that, the amount of insecurity over sexuality on here is mind blowing, everyone acts like confused teenagers, "I SAW A GUYS PENIS ONCE AND I DIDN'T IMMEDIATELY VOMIT AM I GAY???"

over a year ago

No debate really. Yes.

over a year ago

Does in my book

over a year ago

Enjoying sexual contact with people of both sexes makes you bi. Straight guys do not want sexual contact with other guys. Its pretty straight forward and simple why do people always try to complicate it and claim various layers etc. You either enjoy sex with the opposite sex and are straight, same sex and are gay or both and are bi. It couldnt be much simpler...

By *omCoyote OP   Man
over a year ago

Northern England

"This evenings musing: Does having your cock sucked by the husband whilst you're kissing / caressing his lady make you bi?

pmsl. No of course not. The fact you are kissing the woman gives you immunity from the ghey/ bi label. It's like drinking diet with your lunch. The calories in the big mac that goes with it are cancelled out. Magic!"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Bloody Hell, coyote man, you type fast!

over a year ago

yes it does make you bi,,but so what,its no big deal

over a year ago

I guess I would fall into the "husband of the lady" catogory, as I am passive / submissive in the bedroom and my wife is always boss even though she is 10 years younger than me.

I have always known she has a higher sex drive and higher sexual appetite and she says she loves me more than ever for allowing her to see & bring another guy home. She has had me join in on a few occasions as she loves 2 cocks at once and she asks me to suck her chosen lover whilst she giggles and teases in a fun way. Believe me, if you are submissivly sucking the penis of a well endowed man much bigger than yourself and you know that huge penis will soon be satasfying your wife as you watch, its a huge turn on for all involved.

I consider myself bi, but I guess the lover who my wife selects is just out for a good time with a sexy demanding girl who has high sexual appetite and just so happens to be married.

the good thing is I then get my wife all to myself when he goes home.

over a year ago

In my eyes, yes it does.

I wouldn't worry though if you enjoyed it.

By *riendly FiresCouple
over a year ago

Beverley

"This evenings musing: Does having your cock sucked by the husband whilst you're kissing / caressing his lady make you bi?

pmsl. No of course not. The fact you are kissing the woman gives you immunity from the ghey/ bi label. It's like drinking diet with your lunch. The calories in the big mac that goes with it are cancelled out. Magic!"

Brilliant.

Even cancels out against burpy spunk bubbles getting up your nose just like fizzy does too.

Post new Message to Thread