Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couple profiles - only pics of females?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couples who only show pics of the female....why is this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Cos someone has to take the photos?

Cos it's only the mrs playing?

Cos that's how they want theor profile to be?

Cos the Mr is photo shy?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because the woman sells the profile, she can spread her legs and they get loads of offers, plus if they showed hubby they might get less interests, you will find about 80% of the profiles have just the woman on the pics lol.

over a year ago

Sorry, perhaps should have been clearer.

In the case where both are playing.

If you are viewing a couple profile, with the view to meeting both, then not sure why pics of both wouldn't be displayed?

But like you say....it's their profile

over a year ago

We have them and send them on first message. I don't have to hide my face... Lee can't show his.... So our face photos of Lee are private or friends only x

over a year ago

"Couples who only show pics of the female....why is this?"
Really...not us,whats this based on

over a year ago

Speaking as a couple who wants to meet couples, we tend to skip profiles where only one person displays pics.

Shame really

over a year ago

It's their profile and they can put up what they like but I do agree that a lot only have fem pics up which is fine but I like to see the man too....even if it's not a face

over a year ago

"Couples who only show pics of the female....why is this?Really...not us,whats this based on"

Based on couples profiles, where only one persons pics are shown

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Sorry, perhaps should have been clearer.

If you are viewing a couple profile, with the view to meeting both, then not sure why pics of both wouldn't be displayed?

But like you say....it's their profile "

It's down to personal choice.

We prefer to see both. Not necessarily face pics, but to us a couples profile is just that - a couple.

Others can do as they wish.

But we've never had anyone suddenly change their mind after seeing us as it's clear from the off what we look like.

And I wonder how often people cease contact after a few messages once they realise the other party doesn't interest/attract them?

A

By *evernfilthCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I like having my picture taken. J hates it. There are more of him in our friends gallery though; he's more comfortable with that. On our solo profiles (we play separately as well) he has no public photos at all and I have 80+. Maybe I'm just more of a photo show-off?

over a year ago

We prefer to see both. Not necessarily face pics, but to us a couples profile is just that - a couple.

But we've never had anyone suddenly change their mind after seeing us as it's clear from the off what we look like.

And I wonder how often people cease contact after a few messages once they realise the other party doesn't interest/attract them?

A"

Like you we prefer to see both, as after all, like you say, it's a couples profile

over a year ago

A

Like you we prefer to see both, as after all, like you say, it's a couples profile "

YEs as the couple of woman have to fancy the other couples man as well.

over a year ago

When we played with couples we had pics of us both and we ignored any profiles that didn't have pics of the male,turned out that the majority of the time the women were lovely but the men wern't my cup of tea

Now we don't play with couples there isn't the need and he prefers to be kept in the friends gallery

over a year ago

Geezers a minger or shy,maybe the camera broke too so could be a combination swerve

over a year ago

Great post! We often wondered the same thing. We both play and have both of us on our profile pics and are put off by profiles of couples that dont have pics of both the guy and gal x

over a year ago

"Speaking as a couple who wants to meet couples, we tend to skip profiles where only one person displays pics.

Shame really

"

Snap!

I really don't get it..... We meet Cpls as a Cpl and expect to see the whole package on display not just the female half in there profile, at the end of the day Florence has the final say on who we meet and if she can't see her side of the bargin it's not gonna happen!

Come on guys get your self in some pics....

over a year ago

Cus the bloke's a shrek looky likey

By *ocknfannCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

I don't put a picture of me because I assume most people are more interested in fann

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Great post! We often wondered the same thing. We both play and have both of us on our profile pics and are put off by profiles of couples that dont have pics of both the guy and gal x"

Us too...

over a year ago

We only have pics of fem as it's only her that plays

over a year ago

"Great post! We often wondered the same thing. We both play and have both of us on our profile pics and are put off by profiles of couples that dont have pics of both the guy and gal x

Us too... "

Us Three

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

"Because the woman sells the profile, she can spread her legs and they get loads of offers, plus if they showed hubby they might get less interests, you will find about 80% of the profiles have just the woman on the pics lol."

over a year ago

We plead not guilty

over a year ago

the guy is the one taking the pictures?

over a year ago

Couldnt agree more, really does our head in when its allegedly a couple profile yet only pics of the woman....my Mrs finds it disrespectful, as though what she thinks isn't important and as mentioned, we disregard profiles with only female pics on as probable fakes. Different if only the female playing but that said, why not just have a single profile if they are playing single?

over a year ago

We have pics of us both but there are far more of l as the ones of me tend to get overlooked anyway lol! It's true that the fem pics seem to sell the profile and on the whole it's me behind the camera but we have plenty of pics of us both to send privately to anyone we like the look of

over a year ago

& the opposite too, just pics of the guy, maybe these are the single guys with a couples profile, the ones with just female pics,,,,, maybe the male would put potential meets off, lol

over a year ago

But like you say....it's their profile "

We insist on pics of both in full, we show us & expect the same in return

over a year ago

Average looking women will always have an audience on sites like this

Average men don't

People show what sells.

over a year ago

"the guy is the one taking the pictures?"

So a woman can't use a camera too? Lol joker

over a year ago

"Average looking women will always have an audience on sites like this

Average men don't

People show what sells."

If it's a couples profile, the pics of a couple sell,

over a year ago

"Great post! We often wondered the same thing. We both play and have both of us on our profile pics and are put off by profiles of couples that dont have pics of both the guy and gal x

Us too... "

Nice pics guys x

over a year ago

Average men don't

People show what sells.

If it's a couples profile, the pics of a couple sell, "

To another couple maybe

Not necessarily to the vast % of Fab members i.e. single men

Who maintains the profile together also matters.

Not all couples are equal.

You can almost sense the dominant male partner in some profiles.

Tits and fannies will always sell more than cocks n torsos.

You only have to look at the huge difference in the Fabs for that.

over a year ago

Average men don't

People show what sells.

If it's a couples profile, the pics of a couple sell,

To another couple maybe

Not necessarily to the vast % of Fab members i.e. single men

Who maintains the profile together also matters.

Not all couples are equal.

You can almost sense the dominant male partner in some profiles.

Tits and fannies will always sell more than cocks n torsos.

You only have to look at the huge difference in the Fabs for that.

"

Yes as I'm guessing at least 300% or more single guys than ladies/couples on here,

over a year ago

For us it's because its only the fem playing at the moment. And in any case if we contact a couple/fem we always attach face and body pics of us both anyway.

over a year ago

"Couldnt agree more, really does our head in when its allegedly a couple profile yet only pics of the woman....my Mrs finds it disrespectful, as though what she thinks isn't important and as mentioned, we disregard profiles with only female pics on as probable fakes. Different if only the female playing but that said, why not just have a single profile if they are playing single?"

Why not just have a single profile? Il tell you why.

I used to have a single profile and even though I stated on my profile I had a bf and only met with him present I was constantly getting emails every day from guys asking to meet me alone, and they hadn't read my profile and wasn't even aware I had a bf or what I was looking for.

Number 2 is because I COULD have a single profile, but when my bf decides he wants to play too and we then contact people (from a single fem profile) they then ask 'why don't you just have a couples profile'

Hope that helps

By *ucyhenry69Couple
over a year ago

Hampton

If you are a couple then it is important that the lady knows what is on offer. In general it seems that if the man doesn't show his equipment it's because it doesn't measure up.

over a year ago

Not sure if anyone mentioned bi fem couples who only soft swap.

We find most of the time it's because the guys won't be playing with anyone other than their own partner so maybe they don't feel it important to have the other couple/ single female find him attractive.

Let's face it. Most people are here for the ladies anyway. Single or in a couple. We full swap but mainly only interested in ff play on a meet...anything else just a bonus so we're not as picky with the men in a couple as we are the women.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Not sure if anyone mentioned bi fem couples who only soft swap.

We find most of the time it's because the guys won't be playing with anyone other than their own partner so maybe they don't feel it important to have the other couple/ single female find him attractive.

Let's face it. Most people are here for the ladies anyway. Single or in a couple. We full swap but mainly only interested in ff play on a meet...anything else just a bonus so we're not as picky with the men in a couple as we are the women."

Depends on your definition of 'soft swap'.

To many this means anything but full sex - there'll still be physical contact (touching, oral) with the male in a couple - so why not show him?

A

By *ice and SleazyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We love to see pics of the male half of the couple. It's only fair that she can see what she's getting too!!!!!

There are pics of both of us on our profile although he's a little camera shy. We always send face pics of both of us in messages.

By *layfull pairingCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We have pics of both of us... However, many more of her than him..mainly because most people only seem interested in the female half... Nobody ever comments or fabs our male pics, yet the famales pics get loads.. Maybe its just cus dan is a minger....

over a year ago

I (the male half) detest having my photo taken,absolutely hated it when we got married and still hate it. As for naughty pics it is always me taking them. Having said that we have pics of me in private and are quite happy to send them...

over a year ago

"We have pics of both of us... However, many more of her than him..mainly because most people only seem interested in the female half... Nobody ever comments or fabs our male pics, yet the famales pics get loads.. Maybe its just cus dan is a minger.... "

No he's not!

over a year ago

"Couldnt agree more, really does our head in when its allegedly a couple profile yet only pics of the woman....my Mrs finds it disrespectful, as though what she thinks isn't important and as mentioned, we disregard profiles with only female pics on as probable fakes. Different if only the female playing but that said, why not just have a single profile if they are playing single?

Why not just have a single profile? Il tell you why.

I used to have a single profile and even though I stated on my profile I had a bf and only met with him present I was constantly getting emails every day from guys asking to meet me alone, and they hadn't read my profile and wasn't even aware I had a bf or what I was looking for.

Number 2 is because I COULD have a single profile, but when my bf decides he wants to play too and we then contact people (from a single fem profile) they then ask 'why don't you just have a couples profile'

Hope that helps "

No actually, it doesn't.

over a year ago

This is a bug of mine, we only play as a couple so want to know what both parties look like, face pics are always nice but like us we understand not showing them public. The other profile bug bare for me is a couples profile with 10 pics of a guy and 1 hidden camera shot of a lady

over a year ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply people, looks like we have a mixed bag. But it seems that the majority of couples looking to meet couples, want to be able to see both male and female pics and IMO rightfully so.

To us it's like false advertising if you say that you are looking to meet MF couples, then only show your F.....what are you hiding?

over a year ago

I still don't get it,

Nothing on this thread is even remotely changing my mind as to why the male half fails to show pictures of themselves,

Taking the photos? What a cop out, guess what guys, this is the 21 century, females can use cameras too,

Only female plays? fine get a single profile, if the male is present then I still wanna see pictures of him, regardless of wether he plays or not,

Females sale the profile? Very true, but there's no way I'd consider meeting a COUPLE if all we saw was pictures of the female, you come as a pair, right?

I very very much doubt that a Cpls profile would ever get a reply if it only contained photos of the male half, and I seriously can not see the difference.

If I'm sharing my wife with another man I wanna see what he looks like, it's not just Florence that would like to see him, me too!

I truely suspect every Cpls profile that only shows one half of the partnership.

over a year ago

"I truely suspect every Cpls profile that only shows one half of the partnership."

If we looked for couples we'd feel much the same way. In our case we only look for straight single males, and they of course are really only interested in what the fem looks like. Even so, we still share hubby's pics in the friends gallery, because we think it's nice to know who you will be teaming up with

By *ones222Couple
over a year ago

Melbourne

"I still don't get it,

Nothing on this thread is even remotely changing my mind as to why the male half fails to show pictures of themselves,

Taking the photos? What a cop out, guess what guys, this is the 21 century, females can use cameras too,

Only female plays? fine get a single profile, if the male is present then I still wanna see pictures of him, regardless of wether he plays or not,

Females sale the profile? Very true, but there's no way I'd consider meeting a COUPLE if all we saw was pictures of the female, you come as a pair, right?

I very very much doubt that a Cpls profile would ever get a reply if it only contained photos of the male half, and I seriously can not see the difference.

If I'm sharing my wife with another man I wanna see what he looks like, it's not just Florence that would like to see him, me too!

I truely suspect every Cpls profile that only shows one half of the partnership."

this.

over a year ago

"I still don't get it,

I truely suspect every Cpls profile that only shows one half of the partnership."

That

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

Both if us shown on ours

Still no bugger talks to us lol xx

over a year ago

"I still don't get it,

over a year ago

We have both on ours and do find it a disappointment when the lady is sexy and then the guy turns out not to be so nice, we both need to be attracted afterall. It's annoying when after a couple of messages you finally get to see the person ant they aren't for you so we tend to send a friend invite fairly early so we can see if you are all attracted

over a year ago

We often wonder this too! There are far more pictures of me than Jay as we find it harder to come up with new ideas for pictures for him, but there are still several pictures that show his body type so people pretty much know what they're getting with us before they message. We also tend to avoid profiles with only fem pics as don't want to waste our time talking to people if we don't know what they look like or whether we are likely to he attracted to them. Juicy x

over a year ago

I wish we did have more of J, but I never can get him to take photos and he never likes the ones I take of him. Boohoo

over a year ago

"I still don't get it,

I truely suspect every Cpls profile that only shows one half of the partnership. this. "

Sweet pics guys

over a year ago

we have both - those that dont show send one when we ask though so not a problem most of the time - annoying when friend invite sent saying we have fac pics in private and they still dont have a manpic - makes us give a bit of a sigh and effort look

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We have pics of both of us on our profile as its only polite, why would you want to meet a couple if all you saw was the female...to do so sounds crazy don't it.

70% of couples profiles just feature the woman, we can understand because of family & jobs faces may be hidden but there is no reason to hide the person completely lol!

over a year ago

Just had a message from a couple asking for a face pic of our F, annoying that they only want to see her and even more annoying that surely they should of included one of them when making the request

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Our first thought is that the bloke is ugly when we see only the female has pics.

True, female pics probably sell your profile better but if you have a couple profile and both are wanting to play, it shouldn't be necessary to have to ask (sometimes after exchanging a few messages first) for the mans pics.

A body shot or dressed shot would suffice just to show they exist and are our type.

over a year ago

I don't have that gym toned physique that most of the guys on this thread have so confidence plays a major part in the lack of pics of me on here, but I've taken on board what people have said on here and added a couple more today

over a year ago

"

thanks! that's exactly what I wanted to say. and as long as my partner doesn't intend to play with the other woman, why is it important to show pictures?

by the way, he is good looking and has a well sized cock. a bit childish to assume, these guys just don't show their pictures because they are ugly or have a tiny cock...

By *exxxesCouple
over a year ago

Newbury / London

We fully agree, couple profiles without Mr just results in extra work. We would never meet without seeing both anyway, and would expect the same in return.

Good to see so many couples with the same views.

over a year ago

Because my man is fugly

over a year ago

thanks! that's exactly what I wanted to say. and as long as my partner doesn't intend to play with the other woman, why is it important to show pictures?

by the way, he is good looking and has a well sized cock. a bit childish to assume, these guys just don't show their pictures because they are ugly or have a tiny cock..."

As the female of the couple regardless of whether a couple swaps or soft play....if someone is going to get naked in my company i would want to see him first....even without him touching me, he still has to be attractive and if your playing as a couple at whatever level then you should be prepared to show both of you. It only requires one photo to give an idea.

over a year ago

I see that different for me. if I am anyway not going to play with the other man, I don't need to fancy him. but I want to have a social first anyway. because for me the attraction depends on so many other things. how he talks, what he says, how he moves and so on. the same for the girl.

I might change my view in both directions. I would always prefer a charming guy who might be not really pretty to an adonis who has no personality at all.

over a year ago

although the pictures of the girl are important for me because I definitely would like to play with her. and I don't like them looking too cheap or with pierced nipples.

over a year ago

"I don't have that gym toned physique that most of the guys on this thread have so confidence plays a major part in the lack of pics of me on here, but I've taken on board what people have said on here and added a couple more today"

Some women don't like gym toned body types. Some women don't have gym toned figures themselves (me). I know what you mean. x

over a year ago

It is a pet hate of mine, and the main reason I've stopped looked at couples profiles. If I meet a couple I want to play with them both so selling based purely on the woman would be pointless for me, and I'm sure many single bi women feel the same.

I hate pics of myself and am far from gym fit, but I know that most people want an idea of what I look like before contacting me so I have a few pics up to let people decide if they like my body type... Face pics are different and I get that. If I can put a couple of body shots up then I don't see why others can't... Oh and I have no one to take my pics and somehow still manage it, even if they are crap!

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"It is a pet hate of mine, and the main reason I've stopped looked at couples profiles. If I meet a couple I want to play with them both so selling based purely on the woman would be pointless for me, and I'm sure many single bi women feel the same.

"

Agree

Post new Message to Thread