Most definitely sir

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No I don't

over a year ago

I would say the majority ruin it for the few genuinely nice and respectful single males.....just my opinion

over a year ago

Yes I do, definitely! I know a few very good single guys who even I have prejudged on the basis of how I have seen one or two single men act before, who certainly don't belong in the swinging world or on this site.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not really, then again I take no notice of what others are doing and just concentrate on ma own agenda

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Do you think single males are under estimated?"

As a genus they are lamentable however there are a few (and only a few) notable specimens that are worthwhile.

over a year ago

Nope...but then we don't look to meet them. I actually think from my observation and the ones we do know and invite to our parties, that the knob heads and the whiners make it easier for the good guys to stand out and just quietly get on with being outstanding...

over a year ago

There are some really lovely single guys on this site. It just takes time and patience to find them.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Nope...but then we don't look to meet them. I actually think from my observation and the ones we do know and invite to our parties, that the knob heads and the whiners make it easier for the good guys to stand out and just quietly get on with being outstanding..."

Voilà! Touché!

over a year ago

"Due to 1 or 2 spoiling it for the rest ? X"
90 Percent arseholes/wanabees/adulterers ..the other 10 percent are ok

over a year ago

It's not just 1 or 2 spoiling it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes I'm with you it spoils it for the ten present such as my self and a couple of other I know I'm not exactly a looking but I'm very genuine and honest and No should mean No guys

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Nope, I don't

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

no i think the good ones shine through regardless

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would say the majority ruin it for the few genuinely nice and respectful single males.....just my opinion "

This

over a year ago

No. I take each man on his own merits not because he's been elevated by other's bad actions. No one can spoil it for you, but you yourself.

over a year ago

"Due to 1 or 2 spoiling it for the rest ? X90 Percent arseholes/wanabees/adulterers ..the other 10 percent are ok"

I would like to officially out myself in the 90% category then.

over a year ago

"Yes I'm with you it spoils it for the ten present such as my self and a couple of other I know I'm not exactly a looking but I'm very genuine and honest and No should mean No guys "
Its too hard to determine who the 10 percent are...so we dont bother

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 17:15:38]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 17:18:36]

over a year ago

There are a few genuine, decent single males on here. They are successful and don't whine about it on the forum. The others are total wankers who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. (Tho I'm sure there are couples and single fems like that too)

over a year ago

99% of single guys on here aren't swingers but attached guys hoping for NSA sex. 50% of couples are also single guys hoping to get a foot in as many women/couples wont go for singles guys. We don't have a problem with any of this but it is what we have observed. LOL

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Nope...but then we don't look to meet them. I actually think from my observation and the ones we do know and invite to our parties, that the knob heads and the whiners make it easier for the good guys to stand out and just quietly get on with being outstanding..."
I totally agree with this!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

No I don't think they are!

The good one's stand out trust me, and are easy to spot!

The bad one's are also very easy to spot by just looking at my home page, with their disgusting crude and in the main disrespectful status messages along with cock pic after cock pic

over a year ago

"No I don't think they are!

The bad one's are also very easy to spot by just looking at my home page, with their disgusting crude and in the main disrespectful status messages along with cock pic after cock pic "

And the sad thing is...they just cant see the wood through the trees,we find the majority just see women as a fuck and nothing else whilst a lot of them dont even have sex with their own wives and they treat her like shit whilst describing themselves in a profile as honest genuine and respectfull

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

The only person that spoils it for anyone is yourself, no one else spoils it for you, you are only accountable for your own actions no one elses.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The bad one's are also very easy to spot by just looking at my home page, with their disgusting crude and in the main disrespectful status messages along with cock pic after cock pic And the sad thing is...they just cant see the wood through the trees,we find the majority just see women as a fuck and nothing else whilst a lot of them dont even have sex with their own wives and they treat her like shit whilst describing themselves in a profile as honest genuine and respectfull "

Sounds exactly like my home page!

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

Probably but unless someone thinks you are hot you prob won't get a look in

By *adgodCouple
over a year ago

Greensburg

"I would say the majority ruin it for the few genuinely nice and respectful single males.....just my opinion "

Agreed.

over a year ago

"I would say the majority ruin it for the few genuinely nice and respectful single males.....just my opinion

Agreed. "

We'll second that

over a year ago

"I would say the majority ruin it for the few genuinely nice and respectful single males.....just my opinion

Agreed.

We'll second that "

oooooo I do like getting agreed with.....doesn't happen often lol lol

over a year ago

You make your own luck on this site

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Honestly I have no idea how , idiot males on the site make things anything other than much better for those of us who understand how to communicate appropriately xx

over a year ago

I really dont care. Im not looking for single males.

over a year ago

I just _iew bad behaviour on here as counter productive, waste their own time, whoever it is.

over a year ago

"The only person that spoils it for anyone is yourself, no one else spoils it for you, you are only accountable for your own actions no one elses."

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The bad one's are also very easy to spot by just looking at my home page, with their disgusting crude and in the main disrespectful status messages along with cock pic after cock pic "

This!

No single guy fucks things up for any other - it's a myth - or an excuse used by some guys to justify a lack of interest/responses/success.

Every single guy is responsible for his own actions. Nobody elses. His actions reflect on himself, Other peoples actions reflect them.

The sooner single guys realise this and focus on themselves the sooner they find life on here easier, more enjoyable and more interesting.

Those that don't realise this? They will go on blaming others when a little self reflection would make the world of difference.

A

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

The bad one's are also very easy to spot by just looking at my home page, with their disgusting crude and in the main disrespectful status messages along with cock pic after cock pic

This!

No single guy fucks things up for any other - it's a myth - or an excuse used by some guys to justify a lack of interest/responses/success.

Every single guy is responsible for his own actions. Nobody elses. His actions reflect on himself, Other peoples actions reflect them.

The sooner single guys realise this and focus on themselves the sooner they find life on here easier, more enjoyable and more interesting.

Those that don't realise this? They will go on blaming others when a little self reflection would make the world of difference.

A "

I blame you

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

This!

A

I blame you "

I blame BrightonSteve

over a year ago

There are a high percentage of single guys on here that spoil it for the rest of us. Probably why I dont message people for meets etc just general banter and a giggle. As I see it if someone reads my profile likes what they see they can send me a message or a wink. If not hey I still got the forums.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

in every community there will be good and bad, the good may look better because of the faults of the bad, they may even badmouth the bad to look even better....

we do it to ourselves most of the time, stand proud as an equal and stop grovelling at the alter of the vagina.

self worth and full balls is better than selling out to empty them.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'm sure that there are plenty of twats about.

Can't say that I feel that any of them have ruined anything for me, mind.

over a year ago

"There are a high percentage of single guys on here that spoil it for the rest of us. Probably why I dont message people for meets etc just general banter and a giggle. As I see it if someone reads my profile likes what they see they can send me a message or a wink. If not hey I still got the forums."

over a year ago

Nah. I love everyone me

over a year ago

Interesting thread, enjoyed reading. Maybe I should return with a lucky lady in two and then you can all agree what a wonderful chap I am after all

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

The white knights are on a charge here,bum sucking a plenty

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I actually think the majority of blokes on here are fine, with the minority being the arseholes. My reasoning is that I only meet single men for sex and over the years have met a lot on here. In the 4 years I have been a member on here I have been stood up about 4 or 5 times. OK, that's still too many (its not nice being sat on your todd while your phone call goes straight to message), but surely that's a physical demonstration that they turn up more often than not.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"I actually think the majority of blokes on here are fine, with the minority being the arseholes. My reasoning is that I only meet single men for sex and over the years have met a lot on here. In the 4 years I have been a member on here I have been stood up about 4 or 5 times. OK, that's still too many (its not nice being sat on your todd while your phone call goes straight to message), but surely that's a physical demonstration that they turn up more often than not. "

See, I don't get not turning up for sex... Sex is great and not particularly scary....

It puzzles me.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I actually think the majority of blokes on here are fine, with the minority being the arseholes. My reasoning is that I only meet single men for sex and over the years have met a lot on here. In the 4 years I have been a member on here I have been stood up about 4 or 5 times. OK, that's still too many (its not nice being sat on your todd while your phone call goes straight to message), but surely that's a physical demonstration that they turn up more often than not.

See, I don't get not turning up for sex... Sex is great and not particularly scary....

It puzzles me. "

I suspect its because its me

over a year ago

I've been swinging for 6yrs and only ever been let down once. I am however very very fussy and wade through a lot of crap to choose good meets

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I've been swinging for 6yrs and only ever been let down once. I am however very very fussy and wade through a lot of crap to choose good meets "

And that's the magic rule. If people don't vet their choices carefully (I don't mean getting a private detective though), and just met the first 'wanna suck' message, then they will get a somewhat skewed opinion of the blokes on here.

over a year ago

"I've been swinging for 6yrs and only ever been let down once. I am however very very fussy and wade through a lot of crap to choose good meets

And that's the magic rule. If people don't vet their choices carefully (I don't mean getting a private detective though), and just met the first 'wanna suck' message, then they will get a somewhat skewed opinion of the blokes on here."

Couldn't agree more

over a year ago

"The white knights are on a charge here,bum sucking a plenty "

As usual. Predictable as sunrise.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

sure..... if you based your life on stereotypes and generalisations...

but in the real world... nah! my success or lack of isn't determined by someone else... and others are not determined by me..

that thinking to me is just lazy and leaves you blamesless and puts it all else... oh woe...

sometimes the hardest thing to do is look in the mirror and say "what can I do better?"

over a year ago

In economics they would equate this to a simple 'supply an demand' formula. Unfortunately us single guys are plentiful in supply, therefore, undervalued on sites like this.

I have had so many couples and female timewasters on here but the fellas don't moan about it because they are undervalued and can't afford to moan about it!!! The truth hurts ladies and couples!

over a year ago

"I actually think the majority of blokes on here are fine, with the minority being the arseholes. My reasoning is that I only meet single men for sex and over the years have met a lot on here. In the 4 years I have been a member on here I have been stood up about 4 or 5 times. OK, that's still too many (its not nice being sat on your todd while your phone call goes straight to message), but surely that's a physical demonstration that they turn up more often than not.

It puzzles me. "

Depends who you're meeting though

over a year ago

I don't think the dickheads spoil anything for the people I do actually want to meet, but it probably makes me a lot quicker with the delete and blocks than I would be otherwise.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I don't think the dickheads spoil anything for the people I do actually want to meet, but it probably makes me a lot quicker with the delete and blocks than I would be otherwise. "

^^^I agree! A lot is about applying common sense! Just a shame a lot of men blame it on the 'other guys!'

over a year ago

I think its a lot more than 1 or 2. Sadly its a good 50% spoiling it for the rest!

over a year ago

Not if you know how to read a profile, I can usually tell who's genuine and not

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I have a careful selection process that hasn't let me down yet and I've met some great single guys, not all have ended up being a playmate but meeting for a social is all part of the process.

A read of a profile or a first message is often enough to determine if I continue and those that I don't like don't spoil it for others just head me to the 'No thanks' reply

over a year ago

They certainly over estimate themselves, not under estimate, every guy on here is 100% genuine, will definitely show, is VWE, haha, truth is the majority, have average cocks, a wife at home, no intention of showing up, & prefer to wank off to cams, rather than enjoy the real thing, I mean why else wouldn't you show to a meet with my wife?

over a year ago

This!

A "

Hey andy, long time no see, hi fox x

over a year ago

I think they get a rough ride

Just not in the way they were perhaps hoping for

over a year ago

"Due to 1 or 2 spoiling it for the rest ? X

but in the real world... nah! my success or lack of isn't determined by someone else... and others are not determined by me..

that thinking to me is just lazy and leaves you blamesless and puts it all else... oh woe...

sometimes the hardest thing to do is look in the mirror and say "what can I do better?" "

Ah , the stereotypical and generalised answer yet again .

In truth , of course the 1 or 2 spoil it for the rest because the genuine guy often has to jump through hoops because of the dreamers and time wasters out there .

I woukd guess 50% of the site are not really here to meet . And since single guys are a very high % it's inevitable they will be chastised more than other groups . It's a statistical certainty .

For every single guy who actually turns up , there are more often than not , 2 more who say they will but have no intention of doing so . So we have to always have a back up plan , and our distrust grows .

So should we blame our selection process ?

We couldn't be more genuine , having never failed to show for a meet . It's not complicated , we advertise a meet , select the fella , and keep our fingers crossed that he will show !

If it weren't for the guys who let people down we wouldn't have to be so sceptical and genuine guys would have a much better time !

over a year ago

You make your own luck on this site.

In essence that should be the end of thread for blokes.

Pull your finger out and make yourselves stand out and stop blaming others that you can't do it!

Stick to the tools and filters and you'll bag a good'n!!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"No. I take each man on his own merits not because he's been elevated by other's bad actions. No one can spoil it for you, but you yourself."

oh so true .

In fact the idiots etc only serve to make the decent guys shine brighter. .

It's akin to panning for gold .load of rubbish to shift through , but you see that glint and you know you got a gem!

over a year ago

No other single guy has spoiled anything for me I don't think.....I don't seem to remember any hoops or suchlike or any jumping as mentioned above, I wouldn't anyway if asked to, as I don't ask others too.....but then, I just kind of bumble along in my own way....I have stuff in real life to worry about, I don't need to extend it to fab, its supposed to be fun

over a year ago

"Not if you know how to read a profile, I can usually tell who's genuine and not "

I doubt that very much, they are all so eager & genuine, until push comes to shove,

over a year ago

Not just single guys, women & couples are equally as bad, without so much as a cancellation or anything, so don't feel the guys are all to blame, there are lots of fantasists on this & indeed

All swinging sites,

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

Sadly we are in the majority, it's just maths.

Plus no responses can get frustrating, but to be fair god only knows how many messages a couple get each day!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I take each man (woman, couple or Tv) at thier own merit and I don't judge by anyone else's behaviour.

In my _iew the men who have a decent profile, can put together a legible interesting message and have read what I'm looking for and feel we fit each others preferences are of interest, the rest of my messages filter themselves for me.

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes I do, definitely! I know a few very good single guys who even I have prejudged on the basis of how I have seen one or two single men act before, who certainly don't belong in the swinging world or on this site. "

Yes this has occasionally been a problem for me also but you can usually tell the genuine ones who have a few veris and good pics and profile.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I don't think we are under estimated - just over represented on a place like this. As a result, there will be a few 'bad eggs' amongst us - a small percentage of us can impact on a large percentage of the other groups (women, couples etc) so their perceptions can be altered. Thankfully, a lot of people are able to out the bad and get on with the good

By *adgodCouple
over a year ago

Greensburg

sometimes the hardest thing to do is look in the mirror and say "what can I do better?"

In truth , of course the 1 or 2 spoil it for the rest because the genuine guy often has to jump through hoops because of the dreamers and time wasters out there .

I woukd guess 50% of the site are not really here to meet . And since single guys are a very high % it's inevitable they will be chastised more than other groups . It's a statistical certainty .

For every single guy who actually turns up , there are more often than not , 2 more who say they will but have no intention of doing so . So we have to always have a back up plan , and our distrust grows .

We couldn't be more genuine , having never failed to show for a meet . It's not complicated , we advertise a meet , select the fella , and keep our fingers crossed that he will show !

If it weren't for the guys who let people down we wouldn't have to be so sceptical and genuine guys would have a much better time !

"

Minus the personal shot at Fabio's answer, this definitely describes our experiences with single males from the site as well. I dont know if "ruin" is the proper word for it, but we are most certainly more guarded and ask harder questions and have become a lot firmer and quicker to ignore or block because of it. Thats not a knock on single males, just the reality of our experiences here thus far. It is still a wonderful tool for finding like-minded people sometimes, which is plenty good for us.

over a year ago

Disagree entirely!! I find VERY few guys rude or objectionable! Most are lovely. I'm straight - so for me there'd be absolutely no point being on fab if there were no single guys!! Xxx

over a year ago

Disagree entirely!! I find VERY few guys rude or objectionable! Most are lovely. I'm straight - so for me there'd be absolutely no point being on fab if there were no single guys!! Xxx"

Same for us

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Minus the personal shot at Fabio's answer, this definitely describes our experiences with single males from the site as well. I dont know if "ruin" is the proper word for it, but we are most certainly more guarded and ask harder questions and have become a lot firmer and quicker to ignore or block because of it. Thats not a knock on single males, just the reality of our experiences here thus far. It is still a wonderful tool for finding like-minded people sometimes, which is plenty good for us. "

I agree the no-shows and time wasters make you screen single men more thoroughly than before but that can hardly be interpreted as "ruining" it for us.

It just means the selection process is more stringent, and that is no bad thing, nor should it disadvantage the genuine single guys.

over a year ago

If you just be yourself on here ppl find your not a timewaster , knobhead or whatever we get called just go with the flow

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The only person who spoils things for me on here,,, would be me

if others judge me by others actions that's not something I can control so I don't worry about it

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I tend to over estimate rather than under estimate, what's an extra inch or three between friends

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Minus the personal shot at Fabio's answer, this definitely describes our experiences with single males from the site as well. I dont know if "ruin" is the proper word for it, but we are most certainly more guarded and ask harder questions and have become a lot firmer and quicker to ignore or block because of it. Thats not a knock on single males, just the reality of our experiences here thus far. It is still a wonderful tool for finding like-minded people sometimes, which is plenty good for us.

I agree the no-shows and time wasters make you screen single men more thoroughly than before but that can hardly be interpreted as "ruining" it for us.

It just means the selection process is more stringent, and that is no bad thing, nor should it disadvantage the genuine single guys. "

if people want to jump thru extra hoops to get meets... thats up to then, if a couple told me to do something I wouldn't normally do in order to get a meet.... I would tell them which hoop they should jump thru!!!

if couples want to then work on stereotypes and generalisations, that says more about them....

the truth is guys can find ways to stand up and stand out WITHOUT having to become a lackey, or kiss arse, or whatever.... sometimes it is the little things rather than the biggies...

and to honest, i wouldn't change a single thing, because the arses now do stand out as much as the good guys.....

so should you blame your selection process.... as much as anything else!!! because if your selection process was infallable... you wouldn't have brought it up! it is as much on you as it is on me, or any other person.....

my selection process has gotten better thru time.... and that is as much on me working out "what am i after" and saying "what can i do to improve myself and my chances"

over a year ago

No not at all, the bad single males don't spoil it for the rest, they just spoil it for themselves.

It's basic economics, where us guys are in abundance so we need to work a bit harder to stand out from the best and be the best quality we can.

It's not other guys ruining it for others, it's guys just blending in with the rest and using them as an excuse.....

over a year ago

'Heeeey sexi I wanna fck ur pussy bbz'

Quick let me get these kecks off, I'm yours!

The good usually stand out from the bad, and can usually get the gist of a single male pretty quick... I think!

I just take each single male as they cum...

over a year ago

Very observant and so true

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

Yeah, like the one I met on Monday who turned up again at my house uninvited this evening !

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

"Yeah, like the one I met on Monday who turned up again at my house uninvited this evening !"

See ! Considerate and thoughtful too

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

im a genuine single male on here and no mater what I send don't get no were lately my profile is ok not bad pics so im told but every message I send gets no were so its getting hard

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

"im a genuine single male on here and no mater what I send don't get no were lately my profile is ok not bad pics so im told but every message I send gets no were so its getting hard"

So a lack of response is a turn on ?

over a year ago

The men that act like complete wankstains make me appreciate the fantastic men that I know all the more

Keep it up wankstains!

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

no its not ok

over a year ago

I don't think we're underestimated at all.

I get a lot of rejection but that's to be expected given the ratio of men to women.

For the few women that do engage with me, I would say that 95% are friendly and respectful.

over a year ago

"im a genuine single male on here and no mater what I send don't get no were lately my profile is ok not bad pics so im told but every message I send gets no were so its getting hard"

don't let fabs be your only tool to meet people, combine it with club visits / party meets ~ you'll get your name out there, build up a social network & have fun at the same time.....simples!

By *tillwaterMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I find the last year there has been an influx of single guys that are time wasters , which makes it harder for single genuine guys even with good veris x

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I find the last year there has been an influx of single guys that are time wasters , which makes it harder for single genuine guys even with good veris x"

I don't subscribe to the theory that other people affect my chances of meeting, and wonder how it is that you would know if there has been an influx of single guys who are time-wasters...How have they wasted your time?

over a year ago

I think half of these older men are just worried about a very young man cumming fuck his wife !! Incase she doesn't want his anymore and just wants young dick every weekend !!!

over a year ago

We think single fellas get bad press on here, 90% of messages from single men are polite and contain face pics, the other 10% are what can only be described as looneys, had messages showing us sky remotes and boxes of Pringles, best message to date was someone asking if Meg was fertile and if we wanted her to breed...

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes,

Although For us it's less underestimated,more untrusted.

A promiscuous male will be regarded a stud,

A promiscuous female a slut.

with that in mind,it's perhaps understandable why for them, discretion is seen as less essential,

than it is for almost every other swinging group.

So while it's true,

to stereotype,

or tarr all single males with the same brush,

is unfair,

it is also the safest option.

Maybe if they tried looking at things,

from the perspective of the other swinging groups,

would help them understand the reason,they are _iewed with so much mistrust,and caution.

over a year ago

Asking if she was fertile some fucking idiots on here lol

Post new Message to Thread