Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

old school

Jump to newest

By *orseydave OP   Man
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

I suppose ive been part of the scene for about 25 yrs... the days of forum mag and no internet.

But has it improved ?

In my opinion no, its actually become (in the main) tacky & cheap.

Nowadays every tom dick n mary with internet connection is a swinger.

Wheres the sensuality & friebdships gone ?

Only last week i agreed to meet a couple from the site.. He opened the door and straight away informed me "the mrs is ready"...walking in the front room i was greated by "the mrs" laying on sofa,legs open with 10" of dildo singing her a song

It was more like collecting a take-away than meeting new friends/playmates.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

if you look there are still people who want what you describe. I suspect that discretion was also part of old school swinging and something that the people you met are entitled to despite them not behaving how you would wish.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Times change. Change with them or get left behind. I see a lot of profit being made from swinging. The days of house parties, wife swapping and keys in a bowl have been left in the 60s. I personally like the social side and friendships made from the site. I'm not a swinger,I use this site the same as other sites that don't have swing in the title,but I like more than just sex

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is there one size fits all though?

I certainly can't offer any experiences from 20 years ago being a relative newbie but I'm sure there were all sorts on the scene then, and browsing profiles etc. on here today I can see loads of profiles seeking a friendship / connection first.

I'm guessing your meet last week operate differently and that's their prerogative - I'm surprised given your experience and views on how the scene has evolved over the years you didn't make your mutual expectations clear in advance?

Post new Message to Thread