Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Body Image

Jump to newest

By *ugartitsandhim OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Reading some of the recent forum posts my question is ........... Since joining Fab/starting swinging have you made more effort to look after yourself to make yourself more appealing ... Join a gym, Dieting, Grooming ETC ........ we have always been gym goers well before FAB but our grooming routine has definitely changed.... What has if anything changed for you ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

I trained long before I joined fab and have always taken care of myself and my appearance, so not much has changed for me

over a year ago

North West

"I trained long before I joined fab and have always taken care of myself and my appearance, so not much has changed for me "

You really need to look after your clothes better though .... your shirts all ripped in your picture lol

over a year ago

North West

BUMP !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. Lost weight and attempt to try and dress better, makeup occasionally, and have more of a routine to look after myself. When I get the chance.

Not purely for Fab because obviously there are other benefits like health, but Fab is an incredibly good motivator for me.

But I now keep reading people shouldn't care what you look like but out houses are supposed to be immaculately clean and tidy?

I have small kids and a dog.

(Oh that'll be why I don't accommodate then..)

over a year ago

Never been to a gym never intend going, but if anything it's made things worse, what with all the Dutch courage before meets and clubs

over a year ago

Never done the gym but pay extra attention to grooming and preening especially before a meet

over a year ago

I'm the same as I was before joining fab I just get to wear sexy undies more

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I squeezed a spot on my arse the other day if that counts.

over a year ago

North West

"I squeezed a spot on my arse the other day if that counts. "

OOOO Yes that counts ,,,, if normally you would have let it dry up ??

over a year ago

I felt fine about myself before I started on the forums, I rarely meet now as I kinda think the only men that will meet me are the ones that have been turned down by more attractive people or have (white knight syndrome) I never considers myself to be big but I do now!!!! Haha!! Can't wait until I've got time to train really hard and get all the fat off

over a year ago

I haven't started a gym and have no intention to. I'm me and I guess apart from making much more effort on "swinging" days I am still the same old person who gets home and slobs out in my trackie bottoms, make-up less with messy hair

over a year ago

Nope allways not given a fuck what i look like.

over a year ago

I've changed over the years but not because of fab, I started taking better care of myself after I split from my ex which sort of coensided being on here

over a year ago

Not really, I've probably gone the other way. Not because of fab, just coincidence. My lingerie collection has definitely expanded though...

over a year ago

North West

"I've changed over the years but not because of fab, I started taking better care of myself after I split from my ex which sort of coensided being on here "

Love the Tattoos !!

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"I trained long before I joined fab and have always taken care of myself and my appearance, so not much has changed for me

You really need to look after your clothes better though .... your shirts all ripped in your picture lol "

Haha, very true, I do need to take more care

over a year ago

always look after my appearance and love doing so.

over a year ago

Been playing rugby since I was a kid so always been in reasonable shape. Started going to the gym long before I joined fab. I have found myself trimming a lot more since I joined though lol

over a year ago

"Been playing rugby since I was a kid so always been in reasonable shape. Started going to the gym long before I joined fab. I have found myself trimming a lot more since I joined though lol "

yeah i find the body hair the biggest difference, I'm quite a hairy person if left to its own device's but since fab I'm always shaving and plucking

over a year ago

I have been the size I am now since I had children, prior to my first pregnancy I was a size 10/12. An abusive marriage left me with low self esteem. Despite that I always took care of my appearance, being big did not change that.

A few years ago I met and fell in love with an amazing man who loved my size and the person I am, he helped change the skewed perception I had of myself and life has been good. He introduced me to swinging and I love it!!

There will always be people who find me unattractive due to my size but there are plenty who find me desirable. The same would no doubt be true if I was still a 10/12. I am very selective about who I meet, I would not meet any guy who I felt wanted to meet simply because I'm big, I meet the men who show an interest in me personally and take the time to get to know me and what makes me tick.

I have not changed myself or how I look for Fab but Fab has definitely changed me! I am having the time of my life and long may it last!!!

over a year ago

Nope ive been the same before joining fab, always groomed for ex so no different here, I'm just me

over a year ago

I do nothing different now I did before I joined. I feel sexy as fuck when I'm with a man who is obviously enjoying me and my body. I happily strip off in front of them

over a year ago

North West

"I have been the size I am now since I had children, prior to my first pregnancy I was a size 10/12. An abusive marriage left me with low self esteem. Despite that I always took care of my appearance, being big did not change that.

A few years ago I met and fell in love with an amazing man who loved my size and the person I am, he helped change the skewed perception I had of myself and life has been good. He introduced me to swinging and I love it!!

There will always be people who find me unattractive due to my size but there are plenty who find me desirable. The same would no doubt be true if I was still a 10/12. I am very selective about who I meet, I would not meet any guy who I felt wanted to meet simply because I'm big, I meet the men who show an interest in me personally and take the time to get to know me and what makes me tick.

I have not changed myself or how I look for Fab but Fab has definitely changed me! I am having the time of my life and long may it last!!! "

Good on you !!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 16:01:25]

over a year ago

Look good for yourself. If your happy with yourself then nothing els matters no one is perfect. But feeling good is priceless )

over a year ago

I haven't changed the way I do anything. I always like to make an effort with my appearance. The only difference is that my weight fluctuates due to a medical condition

I've recently out on quite a bit but will lose that again now that it's settled and I'm feeling better. That's nothing to do with being on Fab though, that's for my own well being

over a year ago

I definatly look after myself alot more !

And try and keep my pics honest and upto date .

over a year ago

"I felt fine about myself before I started on the forums, I rarely meet now as I kinda think the only men that will meet me are the ones that have been turned down by more attractive people or have (white knight syndrome) I never considers myself to be big but I do now!!!! Haha!! Can't wait until I've got time to train really hard and get all the fat off "
you have a lovely figure. driving on a motorway is no fun as it is straight, but get on a b road with curves and you have much more fun

over a year ago

I definitely do especially in the weeks leading up to a meet !

It kinda made me realise Id stopped making an effort with hubby too, so now he gets to reap the benefits

By *ambslass48Woman
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Reading some of the recent forum posts my question is ........... Since joining Fab/starting swinging have you made more effort to look after yourself to make yourself more appealing ... Join a gym, Dieting, Grooming ETC ........ we have always been gym goers well before FAB but our grooming routine has definitely changed.... What has if anything changed for you ??? "

I would never change take me as you find me lol

over a year ago

I have just bought a pair of holdups for someone I met off here. I haven't worn anything like that for a man for a long time

over a year ago

When it comes down to it, this is a scene where people come looking for some sexual fun and satisfaction. There are many elements to what comprises 'sexiness', but looking good plays a big part of that, so personally I consider people who believe in looking after themselves and exercising good hygiene aren't doing anything unusual.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Apart from buying more lingerie nothing. Often think should get more toned but the thought quickly goes.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No....

I started making changes and more effort after looking at a family photo and really not liking what I saw. It was nothing to do with swinging or Fabs.

over a year ago

"No....

I started making changes and more effort after looking at a family photo and really not liking what I saw. It was nothing to do with swinging or Fabs.

"

Nobody believes me, but I don't go to the gym and whilst I do get all my vegetables, my appetite is so high that I eat my fair share of junk food too.

I've made no effort to change the way I look since I joined this site.

I am however going to go to the gym this coming Monday.

over a year ago

Yes, I'm not sure if its coincidental but joining fab happened during a seismic change in my life, break up, new job, full time single dad. I lost over a stone in weight and started to feel good about myself. As I start to see myself more as the person I want to be, the more I want to do to achieve it. Fab is all tied up in that

over a year ago

"I trained long before I joined fab and have always taken care of myself and my appearance, so not much has changed for me "

I shave my undercarriage

over a year ago

"No....

Nobody believes me, but I don't go to the gym and whilst I do get all my vegetables, my appetite is so high that I eat my fair share of junk food too.

I am however going to go to the gym this coming Monday."

over a year ago

Not me. I have always been in shape and its a lifestyle for me and I got a 6pack as well as van dam

over a year ago

"Not me. I have always been in shape and its a lifestyle for me and I got a 6pack as well as van dam "

Don't believe you

over a year ago

"I'm the same as I was before joining fab I just get to wear sexy undies more"

Same.

If anything I'm more relaxed about the bod I've got! Clubs have shown me guys don't care about wobbly bits as much as I did.

over a year ago

"Not me. I have always been in shape and its a lifestyle for me and I got a 6pack as well as van dam

Don't believe you "

Well I did start when 18 so not all life lol.

over a year ago

"No....

"

What's with the eye rolling lol

over a year ago

"No....

What's with the eye rolling lol"

Dear god..

You're Modest.

over a year ago

"No....

Dear god..

You're Modest.

"

It is what it is, and to meet me I'm no boaster, but I#m happy with the way I look for sure

over a year ago

"No....

Dear god..

You're Modest.

It is what it is, and to meet me I'm no boaster, but I#m happy with the way I look for sure "

'TIS

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 21:11:15]

over a year ago

Thought I would update my pic to so did a new one

over a year ago

Body hair is trimmed more, but that's it. I looked after myself anyway.

over a year ago

"I haven't started a gym and have no intention to. I'm me and I guess apart from making much more effort on "swinging" days I am still the same old person who gets home and slobs out in my trackie bottoms, make-up less with messy hair "

over a year ago

Shaz buys more lingerie since being in this scene, does that count?

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

I'm happy with my body, always have been x

over a year ago

North West

"Shaz buys more lingerie since being in this scene, does that count?"

If shes buying it to feel sexy for meets i guess it does !!

over a year ago

i shave my minge more often

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

I found since we started swinging 18 months ago, i gained more weight!

I started to feel unsexy in my dresses and undies. Every weekend whilst getting ready to attend a club, id be moaning to my fella how awful i looked and that i didnt feel at all sexy, so i decided it was time to lose the weight I'd piled on.

Over two stone lighter now and feel much better in myself for it. Plus I'm wearing things i would never dare to before..

Fem x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I've changed over the years but not because of fab, I started taking better care of myself after I split from my ex which sort of coensided being on here "

This!!

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

I wouldn't change anything about me if people don't like what they see then they can move on to the next one.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 17:36:48]

over a year ago

Same here

over a year ago

I've changed my beauty salon regime, but not really because I'm here. I can certainly say I'm more confident in my own skin because of Fab.

Post new Message to Thread