Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fat and ugly

Jump to newest

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Now I see posts on here all the time about a million things and when I post to them I get nothing but sarcastic comments and arsey comments so I thought I'd out myself as a fat and ugly bloke and just let everyone get all their negativity out on here. Vent away at me if you must. Im ready for it. No offence will be taken. I just figure if everyone posts it here I might actually be able to post on other comments without the sarcasm and same old not so well hidden abuse

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry, can't think of anything negative to write. You seem a nice enough chap

over a year ago

"Now I see posts on here all the time about a million things and when I post to them I get nothing but sarcastic comments and arsey comments so I thought I'd out myself as a fat and ugly bloke and just let everyone get all their negativity out on here. Vent away at me if you must. Im ready for it. No offence will be taken. I just figure if everyone posts it here I might actually be able to post on other comments without the sarcasm and same old not so well hidden abuse"

Ah lets face it nothing would change even if you was skinny

lol,,only kidding

over a year ago

hi chattyman

welcome to the club!

I was also told today that I am fat and ugly and a turn off.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 10:14:56]

over a year ago

"Now I see posts on here all the time about a million things and when I post to them I get nothing but sarcastic comments and arsey comments so I thought I'd out myself as a fat and ugly bloke and just let everyone get all their negativity out on here. Vent away at me if you must. Im ready for it. No offence will be taken. I just figure if everyone posts it here I might actually be able to post on other comments without the sarcasm and same old not so well hidden abuse"

Yeah I like this thread everyone abuse me to. I got a reply yesterday saying ' I don't fuck fat people '

over a year ago

Morning sweet...who's pissed on your chips this morning?

over a year ago

That is so negative ... In a strangely positive manner.

over a year ago

. I'm with you brother! Us fat and uglies should stick together!

over a year ago

I don't believe that you get sarcastic and arsey comments everytime you post

over a year ago

Salad dodger!!!!! Any good?

over a year ago

Aww I'll join you in the fat and ugly corner although I'm sure you would only let me so you get me on your lap hah xx

over a year ago

"Salad dodger!!!!! Any good?"

I'm fat and I love salad but the mayo/salad cream and the cheese kills it haha x

over a year ago

"Salad dodger!!!!! Any good?

I'm fat and I love salad but the mayo/salad cream and the cheese kills it haha x"

Don't forget the quarter pounder too!!! Oink oink xxxx

over a year ago

Some of us aren't toned, some not slim, thankfully not everyone is shallow eh

over a year ago

"Some of us aren't toned, some not slim, thankfully not everyone is shallow eh "

Do you fancy every single woman in the world regardless of their weight,height,looks,personality?

If not then you're shallow too

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Can't really tell from one picture but not my cup of tea looks wise.

But then I generally fuck based on an interesting and intellectual connection and not on looks alone.

over a year ago

"Some of us aren't toned, some not slim, thankfully not everyone is shallow eh

Do you fancy every single woman in the world regardless of their weight,height,looks,personality?

If not then you're shallow too "

I really meant thankfully not everyone else is shallow (for my sake)...

over a year ago

I'm fat and I love salad but the mayo/salad cream and the cheese kills it haha x

Don't forget the quarter pounder too!!! Oink oink xxxx"

Oh no has to be tuna or pork steak with my salad x

over a year ago

"

Yeah I like this thread everyone abuse me to. I got a reply yesterday saying ' I don't fuck fat people '

"

If someone said that to me I'd drop my bucket of KFC and wobble after them

over a year ago

If not then you're shallow too "

So based on this we are all shallow in our own way then? X

over a year ago

So based on this we are all shallow in our own way then? X"

No,I hate the word shallow,its used when people are miffed or feel put out because someone doesn't fancy them and they get offended by that so chuck the shallow word about

We're entitled to be attracted to who we want for whatever reasons we want without being thought of as shallow by people not included in that attraction

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 10:38:53]

over a year ago

We re to close to be abusive lol so you look nice to us

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"I'd out myself as a fat and ugly bloke and just let everyone get all their negativity out on here."

time to top trump you..

I AM OLD

I AM FAT

I AM UGLY

I WEAR SPECS

I AM GINGER.

taxi......................

over a year ago

No,I hate the word shallow,its used when people are miffed or feel put out because someone doesn't fancy them and they get offended by that so chuck the shallow word about

We're entitled to be attracted to who we want for whatever reasons we want without being thought of as shallow by people not included in that attraction "

Ok how about thankfully a few people are interested in me...

over a year ago

"

If someone said that to me I'd drop my bucket of KFC and wobble after them "

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"Now I see posts on here all the time about a million things and when I post to them I get nothing but sarcastic comments and arsey comments so I thought I'd out myself as a fat and ugly bloke and just let everyone get all their negativity out on here. Vent away at me if you must. Im ready for it. No offence will be taken. I just figure if everyone posts it here I might actually be able to post on other comments without the sarcasm and same old not so well hidden abuse

. I'm with you brother! Us fat and uglies should stick together!"

You should be stuck together in some sort of fat/ugly camp!! Do i need to put 'lol' on this, or shall i risk it?

over a year ago

I've had it a few times on here been called fat,ugly, thick because I'm welsh.

We all have our own taste and preferences unfortunately there's a lot of spiteful pricks on here that have way to much time on there hands.

I just ignore it now

over a year ago

"Aww I'll join you in the fat and ugly corner although I'm sure you would only let me so you get me on your lap hah xx"
You can sit on my lap but you will have to do it slowly incase you bounce off and hurt yourself

over a year ago

We're entitled to be attracted to who we want for whatever reasons we want without being thought of as shallow by people not included in that attraction

Ok how about thankfully a few people are interested in me... "

Thats cool

over a year ago

I'm fat and ugly too but meh I'm happy with my lot in life

over a year ago

"Aww I'll join you in the fat and ugly corner although I'm sure you would only let me so you get me on your lap hah xx You can sit on my lap but you will have to do it slowly incase you bounce off and hurt yourself "

Omfg love this xx

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

If a guy was on here looking for a larger lady only I wouldn't think of him as shallow.

But if a guy was on here only looking for a slim lady I might think he was shallow.

Why I think that I have no idea.

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

I'm on hte look out for an ugly lady, so if you think that you fit the bill,in your own opinion, I have an inbox!!

over a year ago

The sarcastic clique is alive and kicking,and pretty easy to get into. Just be sarcastic.

Yours truly

Another overweight woman with big tits

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 11:10:35]

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"We re to close to be abusive lol so you look nice to us "

Best reason in the world to be nice although I'm too laid back to have reacted negatively if you'd have said something awful lol

over a year ago

Has anyone seen the fat guy in the sunglasses lmao

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"Has anyone seen the fat guy in the sunglasses lmao "

Where is he I want to laugh and point lol

over a year ago

"Has anyone seen the fat guy in the sunglasses lmao

Where is he I want to laugh and point lol"

Lol

over a year ago

Shallow is a great word...no you wont fancy everyone but the ones you dont you dont have to slag off and think youre superior to

over a year ago

"Shallow is a great word...no you wont fancy everyone but the ones you dont you dont have to slag off and think youre superior to "

It's all semantics imo. we fancy what we fancy eh

over a year ago

"Shallow is a great word...no you wont fancy everyone but the ones you dont you dont have to slag off and think youre superior to

It's all semantics imo. we fancy what we fancy eh "

yeah but you dont have to be a dick about it only the narrow minded are

over a year ago

"Shallow is a great word...no you wont fancy everyone but the ones you dont you dont have to slag off and think youre superior to "

I completely agree.

no need to be rude to someone just because you don't fancy him or her.

if someone doesn't answer I take this as a "no thanks. you are not my type." and that's completely fine.

over a year ago

"Shallow is a great word...no you wont fancy everyone but the ones you dont you dont have to slag off and think youre superior to

yeah but you dont have to be a dick about it only the narrow minded are"

Eh. Didn't mean to be a dick about anything. I love the fact we're all different. I've hardly got the right to be superior to people

over a year ago

Eh. Didn't mean to be a dick about anything. I love the fact we're all different. I've hardly got the right to be superior to people "

The you was generalised as in the `shallow' views of people

over a year ago

I completely agree.

no need to be rude to someone just because you don't fancy him or her.

if someone doesn't answer I take this as a "no thanks. you are not my type." and that's completely fine.

"

Exactly you dont expect a message about how youre the dog shit of the earth lol

over a year ago

Eh. Didn't mean to be a dick about anything. I love the fact we're all different. I've hardly got the right to be superior to people

The you was generalised as in the `shallow' views of people"

Fair enough. was wondering what I'd done

over a year ago

The you was generalised as in the `shallow' views of people

Fair enough. was wondering what I'd done "

over a year ago

Wouldn't describe myself as fat or ugly - but then I don't describe others as fat or ugly either!

I'm very choosy whom I sleep with - but that choice is based on many factors - not just body or facial features. xxx

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Didn't think this would get so many people commenting. Ah well good to get people talking

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Just had a message from someone calling me fat and ugly and it made me think back to this thread I started haha

over a year ago

"Salad dodger!!!!! Any good?"

What's a salad ??,

over a year ago

"Just had a message from someone calling me fat and ugly and it made me think back to this thread I started haha "

Were they referring to this? X

over a year ago

I'm festively plump and having salad tonight

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

No she didn't know this existed. She told me I should stop sticking up for people in the forums and keep myself to myself as no-one on this site will be interested in a fat and ugly fucker like me lol

over a year ago

"No she didn't know this existed. She told me I should stop sticking up for people in the forums and keep myself to myself as no-one on this site will be interested in a fat and ugly fucker like me lol "

Ain't she sweet

over a year ago

"No she didn't know this existed. She told me I should stop sticking up for people in the forums and keep myself to myself as no-one on this site will be interested in a fat and ugly fucker like me lol "

What a little charmer

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

But I'm just letting it go. No point worrying about it. I've never claimed to be the worlds best looking guy. I'm just what you see in my pics nothing special but I've got s decent personality and can hold my own in the bedroom

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Aww I'll join you in the fat and ugly corner although I'm sure you would only let me so you get me on your lap hah xx"

Any space for another fatty in this 'corner' or should we just get our own room?

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"But I'm just letting it go. No point worrying about it. I've never claimed to be the worlds best looking guy. I'm just what you see in my pics nothing special but I've got s decent personality and can hold my own in the bedroom"

You shouldn't be 'holding your own' in the bedroom, someone else should be holding it for you

By *agnumBeltranMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Welcome to my world haha

over a year ago

Hope you reported her.

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Lol someone should always be holding it for me I agree just need someone willing and able lol

over a year ago

"hi chattyman

welcome to the club!

I was also told today that I am fat and ugly and a turn off."

No doubt off someone messaging you for a meet?? There's some arseholes on here!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Don't be bloody daft. There is nobody ugly on this planet; only ugly personalties; and you are certainly not one; xxx

And anyway, I see a good-looking bloke

Have a good evening

over a year ago

"

If someone said that to me I'd drop my bucket of KFC and wobble after them "

You'd drop the bucket!!! In that case I'm waddling behind you!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

If someone said that to me I'd drop my bucket of KFC and wobble after them

You'd drop the bucket!!! In that case I'm waddling behind you!"

over a year ago

I adore big/large/stocky/fat men....mmm yes....

over a year ago

I can't believe how rude people are ! I wonder if they are that rude face to face or suddenly feel brave behind a screen

You look lovely to me xx

over a year ago

"No she didn't know this existed. She told me I should stop sticking up for people in the forums and keep myself to myself as no-one on this site will be interested in a fat and ugly fucker like me lol

Hope you reported her."

What a fucking bitch!

over a year ago

Silly bitch.

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Thank you to everyone for being so nice. A much needed pick me up

over a year ago

Your personality has shone through on this thread op and we re proud to call you a friend

over a year ago

but you have 15 meets in person verifications so surely that blows her opinion out the window

over a year ago

In the spirit of the thread, you forgot bald off your description of yourself

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"In the spirit of the thread, you forgot bald off your description of yourself "

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"No she didn't know this existed. She told me I should stop sticking up for people in the forums and keep myself to myself as no-one on this site will be interested in a fat and ugly fucker like me lol

but you have 15 meets in person verifications so surely that blows her opinion out the window "

I just always look for the silver lining and I've made some great friends on here and had some great meets

over a year ago

There's nothing wrong with being fat and ugly but living in Halesowen

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"There's nothing wrong with being fat and ugly but living in Halesowen "

Haha that made me chuckle a lot I live in the nice bit hahahaha

over a year ago

"There's nothing wrong with being fat and ugly but living in Halesowen "

over a year ago

"In the spirit of the thread, you forgot bald off your description of yourself "

Bald is a bonus

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'm sure I have tiny violin somewhere for such occasions.

If you think you are fat, eat less and do some exercise.

You are in control of your weight - nobody else.

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"I'm sure I have tiny violin somewhere for such occasions.

You are in control of your weight - nobody else. "

Yawn!! Wondered how long it would take!!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Yawn!! Wondered how long it would take!!"

Well if you aren't bothered - don't whinge about it.

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Well if you aren't bothered - don't whinge about it. "

Sorry I forgot im talking to gods gift. Maybe you should read the whole thread and realise what a tool you're being!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/14 20:22:51]

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Sorry I forgot im talking to gods gift. Maybe you should read the whole thread and realise what a tool you're being!! "

I have read the whole thread - because I'm capable of reading.

I didn't say I was god's gift - you decided that.

I'm not fond of whinging in general though. If you don't like something, change it.

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Can't believe nobody has called you a 4-eyed cnt?

over a year ago

Fat, ugly n proud of it! Welcome to the club.

Doesn't stop me meeting tho.... Not sure why I got so many verified meets...maybe some folks go for fat n ugly!

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

well i find you very charming and a good friend xxxxx

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Sorry I forgot im talking to gods gift. Maybe you should read the whole thread and realise what a tool you're being!!

I'm not fond of whinging in general though. If you don't like something, change it.

"

YAWN!! Sorry you're just getting more boring with every post. And trust me if God was handing out gifts it wouldn't be you. It'd be the amazing people who take the time to chat and have a laugh, keep things fun and understand about etiquette and manners both of which you lack. The only thing that needs changing is letting people like you think they're in some way better than anyone else.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

YAWN!! Sorry you're just getting more boring with every post. And trust me if God was handing out gifts it wouldn't be you. It'd be the amazing people who take the time to chat and have a laugh, keep things fun and understand about etiquette and manners both of which you lack. The only thing that needs changing is letting people like you think they're in some way better than anyone else. "

over a year ago

Personalities definitely shine through on here

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

You sound tormented. I hope you heal from whatever troubles you; xxx

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

YAWN!! Sorry you're just getting more boring with every post. And trust me if God was handing out gifts it wouldn't be you. It'd be the amazing people who take the time to chat and have a laugh, keep things fun and understand about etiquette and manners both of which you lack. The only thing that needs changing is letting people like you think they're in some way better than anyone else. "

It was you, not me who decided that I was "gods gift".

I have probably been larger than you in my life, I have had one or two other issues to deal with.

What I haven't done is whinge about it, its incredibly unappealing.

"If you don't like me, don't look at me".....*fawns*

over a year ago

YAWN!! Sorry you're just getting more boring with every post. And trust me if God was handing out gifts it wouldn't be you. It'd be the amazing people who take the time to chat and have a laugh, keep things fun and understand about etiquette and manners both of which you lack. The only thing that needs changing is letting people like you think they're in some way better than anyone else.

It was you, not me who decided that I was "gods gift".

I have probably been larger than you in my life, I have had one or two other issues to deal with.

What I haven't done is whinge about it, its incredibly unappealing.

"If you don't like me, don't look at me".....*fawns*

"

Probably best to agree to disagree guys

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

You sound tormented. I hope you heal from whatever troubles you; xxx"

over a year ago

You are in control of your weight - nobody else. "

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

we are worse than fat and ugly.

((( WE ARE FUGLY )))

over a year ago

"There's nothing wrong with being fat and ugly but living in Halesowen

Haha that made me chuckle a lot I live in the nice bit hahahaha "

I was born and brought up in Halesowen, moved to Essex in 1984, but still frequent the beehive/Hasbury Inn when I visit my mom. My heart is still there x

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Best response to a detailed and polite enquiry was 'Fuck off you ugly cunt,' on the bright side she didn't call me fat

By *hinaManMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Hey OP, I am sorry to hear about your bad experiences. You seem quite upbeat and cheerful so don't let those comments affect you, we can't please everyone so it's best to ignore those individuals who are being negative. In any case you have quite a few verifications so you must be doing something right!

over a year ago

I like your sense of humor OP they say its the most important attribute anyway and always look over the side of the bridge as there is someone fat fatter and uglier under it. for making me smile.

By *goodoneMan
over a year ago

coppull

"hi chattyman

welcome to the club!

sexy and curvy and one hell of a lady.

By *goodoneMan
over a year ago

coppull

I'm fat and I love salad but the mayo/salad cream and the cheese kills it haha x"

Not fat curvy and sexy...

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"There's nothing wrong with being fat and ugly but living in Halesowen

Haha that made me chuckle a lot I live in the nice bit hahahaha

I was born and brought up in Halesowen, moved to Essex in 1984, but still frequent the beehive/Hasbury Inn when I visit my mom. My heart is still there x"

That's right near me next time you're in the area I'll come buy you a drink

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"hi chattyman

welcome to the club!

That's crazy

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

We're entitled to be attracted to who we want for whatever reasons we want without being thought of as shallow by people not included in that attraction "

over a year ago

It is simple we like what we like, people can't make you fancy them,

over a year ago

Coming back to this discussion anyone who feels the need to say to someone that they are fat or ugly is probably a bit of an ass hole. Thanks but no thanks enjoy your day would probably surfice.

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about what people say Hun. I have been called exactly the same and far worse. When I had my single profile on here I would get constant messages calling me a fat ugly c**t and they felt sorry for my bf having to shag me, been called a rasist and an std whore the list is endless. X

over a year ago

"I wouldn't worry about what people say Hun. I have been called exactly the same and far worse. When I had my single profile on here I would get constant messages calling me a fat ugly c**t and they felt sorry for my bf having to shag me, been called a rasist and an std whore the list is endless. X"

Like I said some serious ass holes lol x

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I'm a big lump so it must be my charm that wins them over lol, stick in there and enjoy the ride mate.

As for the rude ones mate forgive their ignorance they cant help being petty...let it go over your head lol.

over a year ago

Op, ignore the trolls, report them and let admin sort it

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Some of us aren't toned, some not slim, thankfully not everyone is shallow eh "

Not sure how going for what you fancy makes you shallow especially on a site like this. Aren't we all here for fun.. not just to have sex for the sake of it with people we don't fancy or find attractive to us..

over a year ago

On the original point, yes some people are complete arses.

But would it be overly harsh to suggest that 99% of original posts are marketing exercises dressed up in new ways but all essentially saying the same thing : notice me, consider me, message me, hopefully meet me?

Some are serious, some aggressive, some open, some less so, some funny, some self deprecating, some arrogant and so on.

And yes, this post is exactly the same.

So, erm, hi there. How you all doing? You look lovely.

over a year ago

We all get dodgy messages from trolls on here my motto is block and report and forget.

I'm adding to the fat camp and some would call us ugly some wouldn't luckily beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Also there is much more to beauty than the way you look and Chattyman your a very beautiful person inside x

By *hattyman80 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

"On the original point, yes some people are complete arses.

But would it be overly harsh to suggest that 99% of original posts are marketing exercises dressed up in new ways but all essentially saying the same thing : notice me, consider me, message me, hopefully meet me?

Some are serious, some aggressive, some open, some less so, some funny, some self deprecating, some arrogant and so on.

And yes, this post is exactly the same.

So, erm, hi there. How you all doing? You look lovely. "

Congratulations you have demonstrated you know how a forum works

Post new Message to Thread