Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

asian men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are all asian men put in the same boat on here. Im getting alot of negative response i dont see myself as one of the bad ones.

Can anyone shine some light on it for me .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

What boat is this?

I dont meet asians as im not attracted to them so in that case they must all be in that boat, no exceptions

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

when people have a preference against a certain type of playmate, they usually mean the entire population of that particular group on here...

and that is cool

over a year ago

Glasgow

But considering your profile in no way states or shows you are asian why pull that card out

By *erseyridersCouple
over a year ago

wallasey

they dnt float my boat either ,sorry

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ps... I am a bi guy and many have a preference against bi guys, that causes me no angst whatsoever. It saves me time to spend searching for people who would consider me and me them

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why are all asian men put in the same boat on here. Im getting alot of negative response i dont see myself as one of the bad ones.

Can anyone shine some light on it for me ."

Are you being told specifically that the negative responses are because you're Asian?

There is in wider society a negative perception of the way that Asian men treat women maybe I would agree on that. Whether that is your problem here I couldn't say.

over a year ago

I keep getting blocked or people i get on with and chat to all of a suddon stop once i mention im indian .

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I keep getting blocked or people i get on with and chat to all of a suddon stop once i mention im indian ."

Tell them from the first msg u are asian and u wont waste yours or anyones time

over a year ago

"Why are all asian men put in the same boat on here. Im getting alot of negative response i dont see myself as one of the bad ones.

Are you being told specifically that the negative responses are because you're Asian?

There is in wider society a negative perception of the way that Asian men treat women maybe I would agree on that. Whether that is your problem here I couldn't say."

Yes i have been told that but thays not me i have never been that way more the opposite

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can anyone shine some light on it for me ."

I got blocked for being a wench.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I keep getting blocked or people i get on with and chat to all of a suddon stop once i mention im indian ."

There's not much you can do about that I'm afraid do they say it's because you're Indian?

over a year ago

"I keep getting blocked or people i get on with and chat to all of a suddon stop once i mention im indian .

There's not much you can do about that I'm afraid do they say it's because you're Indian?"

Yes and say past experience or what they have heard ftom others has put them off

over a year ago

Also depends on how you approach or how many gazillions of messages the people you message receive.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I keep getting blocked or people i get on with and chat to all of a suddon stop once i mention im indian .

There's not much you can do about that I'm afraid do they say it's because you're Indian?

Yes and say past experience or what they have heard ftom others has put them off"

The best you can do is concentrate on those who don't feel this way.

over a year ago

I had an Asian man accuse me of stereotyping because I turned him down, the reason I turned him down was because I was not attracted to him in any way, not because he was Asian but his response was not necessary and quite unfair!

over a year ago

don't moan about the ones that have preferences that dont suit you op

there could be gay men unhappy that you are straight but respecting your preference

over a year ago

I got blocked for being a wench."

Dyno Rod unblocks the Wench's

over a year ago

I must say from experience from some single Asian guys at clubs is that they don't respect boundaries. However that is only a few and the guys who come with partners are good as gold! Personally I really like Asian ladies!!

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

Do you mean the different demographics within 'Asian' as though people may be thinking of one and not the others?

Oriental?

Chinese?

South Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc)?

South Eastern Asian (Indonesian, Malay etc)?

Mongols?

Japanese?

Yes, Asian really isn't a very defined descriptor unless you think of all of them as being the same. As some people do.

over a year ago

If you dr ranj from cebeebies better lookin twin then hell yeah!!!!!

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"If you dr ranj from cebeebies better lookin twin then hell yeah!!!!! "

I just Googled and oh yes!

over a year ago

"If you dr ranj from cebeebies better lookin twin then hell yeah!!!!!

I just Googled and oh yes! "

He is my future husband but just doesn't know it yet

over a year ago

we are an Indian couple and we have made it very clear about our race in our profile.

In your case, YOU HAVEN'T.

Second, we will read everyone's profile thoroughly before we wink or message. If the profile says they don't meet Asians, we stay away from the profile. Job Done. Time Saved.

Thirdly, we also read through the profiles, who has winked or messaged. If it says, they only meet certain race, then we ignore them. Job done. Time Saved.

There is no point in complaining. Dont knock on wrong doors.

over a year ago

Can understand from some of the stories but then again there will always be bad apples.

Then again I find Indian/Pakistani women very sexy so it's what floats your boat eh...

over a year ago

"we are an Indian couple and we have made it very clear about our race in our profile.

Second, we will read everyone's profile thoroughly before we wink or message. If the profile says they don't meet Asians, we stay away from the profile. Job Done. Time Saved.

Thirdly, we also read through the profiles, who has winked or messaged. If it says, they only meet certain race, then we ignore them. Job done. Time Saved.

"

Is there a reason you say no Asians, just curious.

over a year ago

"we are an Indian couple and we have made it very clear about our race in our profile.

"

U havnt met anyone ! Lol

All your verifications are webcam ones and they dont count

over a year ago

We find we often click on profiles to find we have already been blocked???

In that case we just carry on trying to find people who will meet us and move on with 0 fucks given.

over a year ago

You may find that you have more success in clubs hun. Most of the asian guys I know on the club/social scene are nice guys and are pretty successful! I think that's because people can see for themselves that they're friendly, respectful, attractive etc - difficult to get across in a message if you're fighting innate prejudices! xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 14:35:17]

over a year ago

@garylorraine - no special reasons, its just that mrs prefer that way. However, we are fine with a couple with asian female and white male, since i have no issues in meeting Asian women.

@danny - is there any rule that all cpls who play in clubs have to be a member of Fab ?? we know few who are not a member of any websites, but visit clubs regularly.

over a year ago

It's all about preferences, some Asian and black women prefer not to fuck white men. Just like a lot will not meet or fuck with me because I am married! Just preferences is all

over a year ago

"Do you mean the different demographics within 'Asian' as though people may be thinking of one and not the others?

Oriental?

Chinese?

South Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc)?

South Eastern Asian (Indonesian, Malay etc)?

Mongols?

Japanese?

Yes, Asian really isn't a very defined descriptor unless you think of all of them as being the same. As some people do. "

I am not, on the whole attracted to any of the above, including, black, blonde haired guys, overweight, men in uniform, short guy.... Pmsl what's left?? However there is exceptions to every rule. I did used to put my preference on my profile but got flooded with abuse. Why can't people just accept that people are attracted to different types and there's no crime or malice in their decision. There is somebody for everybody out there.

over a year ago

" @garylorraine - no special reasons, its just that mrs prefer that way. However, we are fine with a couple with asian female and white male, since i have no issues in meeting Asian women.

@danny - is there any rule that all cpls who play in clubs have to be a member of Fab ?? we know few who are not a member of any websites, but visit clubs regularly.

"

Fair enough sorry guys

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 15:11:40]

over a year ago

"

There is in wider society a negative perception of the way that Asian men treat women maybe I would agree on that. Whether that is your problem here I couldn't say."

Yup Id say this is likely to be an issue for a lot of people!

over a year ago

"I had an Asian man accuse me of stereotyping because I turned him down, the reason I turned him down was because I was not attracted to him in any way, not because he was Asian but his response was not necessary and quite unfair! "

We had exactly the same situation. Just blocked him I'm afraid we aren't gonna start arguing about it, we ain't slim Jim's and people say no to us for that, we don't say they are fatist!

over a year ago

"I had an Asian man accuse me of stereotyping because I turned him down, the reason I turned him down was because I was not attracted to him in any way, not because he was Asian but his response was not necessary and quite unfair! "

True but sad a few I that contact me for fun with me and fb play the race card when they are declined so now no asian is ever considered perception i have is cant get meet lets say folk are racist.

over a year ago

"But considering your profile in no way states or shows you are asian why pull that card out "

As uncomfortable as folk maybe fact is some and i and fb have experience of is when we say not interested the race card is used and not only is this a slur but shows we are right not to meet asians.

Perception is females by some are looked at as trash.

over a year ago

To be honest. I find that when someone gets to know me, they're alright with me. And many do say i'm not their usual type or cup of tea but i can't do nothing about that really.

if there isn't mutual attraction. It just wouldn't work. Not for me anyway.

However, i've had people want to meet me because i'd be their first 'asian/brown' meet. So, has it's moments lol

...and nah, i don't get offended much.

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

I see less profiles specifying a requirement for an asian guy but that's not to say women on here dont want to meet them!

over a year ago

"To be honest. I find that when someone gets to know me, they're alright with me. And many do say i'm not their usual type or cup of tea but i can't do nothing about that really.

However, i've had people want to meet me because i'd be their first 'asian/brown' meet. So, has it's moments lol

"

Popeye you are a gem.

over a year ago

"To be honest. I find that when someone gets to know me, they're alright with me. And many do say i'm not their usual type or cup of tea but i can't do nothing about that really.

Popeye you are a gem.

"

And you are just Phwoaaaarrr!!

over a year ago

Sikhs...indians great ppl.

over a year ago

Popeye you are a gem.

"

Lol..you big eejit.

over a year ago

Popeye you are a gem.

Lol..you big eejit."

I'm quite small actually.

over a year ago

Popeye you are a gem.

Lol..you big eejit.

"

over a year ago

Popeye you are a gem.

Lol..you big eejit.

"

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"You may find that you have more success in clubs hun. Most of the asian guys I know on the club/social scene are nice guys and are pretty successful! I think that's because people can see for themselves that they're friendly, respectful, attractive etc - difficult to get across in a message if you're fighting innate prejudices! xx"

best answer ever. You're an intelligent, sensitive and articulate woman....yes, just from those few words

over a year ago

"You may find that you have more success in clubs hun. Most of the asian guys I know on the club/social scene are nice guys and are pretty successful! I think that's because people can see for themselves that they're friendly, respectful, attractive etc - difficult to get across in a message if you're fighting innate prejudices! xx"

Think ill have to give that a go thank you and hopefully see you at a club some time .

over a year ago

I have never generalised and have always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt. I have met two Asian men (one Indian I think and one Mauritian Indian) whom I found nice and normal. I have been contacted by about 10 Asian (Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Mauritian). This is what I have found:

- if you are ashamed of putting your ethnicity on your profile it is your problem but I do not like surprises; same goes for a photo of a tall well-built man on the profile, refusing to send a face photo ("you will see my face when we meet") and when threatened with blocking sending the photo of an overweight Asian man who would not be out of place in my local corner shop;

- obsessed with sex talk even when it is not encouraged: I am not there to listen to you get aroused while not even caring what my reaction is;

- complete lack of experience with women - I am not here to teach you "everything" and feel pain in the process;

- lack of respect for women has already been mentioned. No, you cannot touch me now, later or ever if I said no.

Now, I am not saying this applies to 100% of Asian men but in my experience it is about 75%.

over a year ago

And that's from ten people that contacted you?

over a year ago

He is my future husband but just doesn't know it yet "

I just had to google him ... Oh yes!!

over a year ago

He is my future husband but just doesn't know it yet

I just had to google him ... Oh yes!! "

I knew I should've pursued my doctorate at uni

What if I grab my Dr McStuffins stethoscope and thermometer ? And check your vitals ?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

" i dont see myself as one of the bad ones.

"

I don't think are any bad Asian men. There are only some men who are bad. There are some great men who are of Asian descent on here.

I'm not keen on saying someone is Asian, as frankly, most of the chaps I've met are just as British as me, regardless of where their grandparents might have come from.

over a year ago

"And that's from ten people that contacted you?

"

I am afraid so, plus those people I came across in the vanilla world. Some things do shine through. As I said, I do not normally generalise but some regularities are too obvious not to notice.

By *r OreoMan
over a year ago

Croydon

There was a girl on here who had 'no Asians' on her profile.

Anyway... We chatted a bit in Fab, and have now been together over 3 years!

She still says 'OK I'm checking out other Asian guys but don't fancy them - its just you'.

Goes to show all about the personality - colour comes second.

over a year ago

Why not meet a girl in a normal nightclub, work, uni? As a casual relationship? Least that way theres no messing about, you can introduce her to fab later if that's what you want and she agrees to it. Not sure it is a race thing but men are 10 a penny on here proberly just as hard for White single men (pardon the pun). To find a women on here.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have never generalised and have always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt. I have met two Asian men (one Indian I think and one Mauritian Indian) whom I found nice and normal. I have been contacted by about 10 Asian (Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Mauritian). This is what I have found:

- if you are ashamed of putting your ethnicity on your profile it is your problem but I do not like surprises; same goes for a photo of a tall well-built man on the profile, refusing to send a face photo ("you will see my face when we meet") and when threatened with blocking sending the photo of an overweight Asian man who would not be out of place in my local corner shop;

- obsessed with sex talk even when it is not encouraged: I am not there to listen to you get aroused while not even caring what my reaction is;

- complete lack of experience with women - I am not here to teach you "everything" and feel pain in the process;

- lack of respect for women has already been mentioned. No, you cannot touch me now, later or ever if I said no.

Now, I am not saying this applies to 100% of Asian men but in my experience it is about 75%."

Agree from what i have seen and experienced i have this same opinion of asian men, very disrespectful and cant believed you dared to say no to them

And with black people, i have experienced a lot of them are realllllly pushy, it is actually scary and i have experieinced this in real life

over a year ago

It's a shame that the few bad ones spoil it for the rest....but that's something we have no control over.

Just got to persevere and make sure your profile description reflects your real personality and your photos are hot to.

Have in mind that people have preferences as im sure you do to, you won't be everyone's cup of tea, as I'm sure not everyone is yours.

Happy fabbing brother

Post new Message to Thread