Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what jobs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

stop you putting pics on here

see it all the time "because of our jobs cant post pics but can send them privately

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had that last week !

What difference does it make

over a year ago

My job is one where I wont put public pics on here. I work in close protection.

over a year ago

"My job is one where I wont put public pics on here. I work in close protection."

why does that stop you having any public pics then ???

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

A lot of jobs have disrepute clauses in their contracts, I imagine that would stop people posting face pics in public.

Also teachers, social workers, those working with vulnerable people would probably be in a lot of trouble if seen on a swinging site.

over a year ago

"A lot of jobs have disrepute clauses in their contracts, I imagine that would stop people posting face pics in public.

Also teachers, social workers, those working with vulnerable people would probably be in a lot of trouble if seen on a swinging site. "

we understand teachers etc but there seems to be a pretty high proportion of people on here who cant post pics

surely a naked body pic would only be recognised by people who have seen them naked

over a year ago

"A lot of jobs have disrepute clauses in their contracts, I imagine that would stop people posting face pics in public.

Also teachers, social workers, those working with vulnerable people would probably be in a lot of trouble if seen on a swinging site.

we understand teachers etc but there seems to be a pretty high proportion of people on here who cant post pics

surely a naked body pic would only be recognised by people who have seen them naked "

Exactly...that's why body but no face on mine, face pics are friends only for when I trust someone a little more

over a year ago

It's normally someone with a "profeshonell" job as well lol!

over a year ago

"My job is one where I wont put public pics on here. I work in close protection.

why does that stop you having any public pics then ???

"

Me too (CP) and my mugs all over the profile....

By *rRetourMan
over a year ago

T.Wells

Daft but true isn't it? Remember, not all of us are as open-minded (or filthy...). If my local GP, 38, 5ft 2, blonde-bombshell wanted to be gang-banged on a sunday night till she wailed like a banshee, I would still love to see her at the surgery on a monday morning. But I can guarentee that if she posted even a hint of it here, then SOMEONE would complain to the GMC quicker than Roger goes up Jessica Rabbit's drainpipe....

over a year ago

Jobs that put you in the public eye would prevent it, well mine does. Pic collectors etc could cause a significant problem with employment, colleagues, reputation etc

Just prefer it to be my decision to send a pic.

It might never cause a problem, but the risk is still there

over a year ago

Ive always thought if they see your pic on here they are here for the same reason so why would they nail you for it??

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

My job x

over a year ago

"My job x"

and your job is ???

over a year ago

"My job x

and your job is ???"

None of your business, would be my guess

over a year ago

"Ive always thought if they see your pic on here they are here for the same reason so why would they nail you for it?? "

Because some people turn nasty when declined, and some people are just plain weird and would out someone because 'they could'

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"My job x

and your job is ???"

I'm a transponster xxx

over a year ago

"My job x

and your job is ???

None of your business, would be my guess "

This

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Sorry no I'm not , that's Chandler Bing xx

over a year ago

I used to wonder that but now having talked to a few people I've come to the conclusion that perhaps they just don't want to post pics for their own reasons and that's the easiest excuse to give....they don't need to justify it to anyone bar themselves...

I personally couldn't give a monkeys who knew I was on here but then, I'm not everyone else...some people like to be very open, some like their private life to stay that way and some people range through the middle of the two so live and let live I say

over a year ago

"My job x

and your job is ???

None of your business, would be my guess "

but it is the point of this thread though

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

They just don't want to. It's their choice,if they want to justify it by saying it's due to their jobs then that's their decision.

over a year ago

"They just don't want to. It's their choice,if they want to justify it by saying it's due to their jobs then that's their decision. "

over a year ago

"My job x

and your job is ???

I'm a transponster xxx"

Ooh I thought you had a speech impediment and your job was your profile name. I thought you were a terrorist

over a year ago

I had face pics on until someone recognised me and played onit a little, turns out we went to school together and are actually friends off fab.. They come clean after a short wind up but it made me think abit, anyone can be on here from friends to family so I agree with a little anomity but if your speaking and messaging I don't see the problem with showing face pics

By *hmeohmyMan
over a year ago

UK

I can't post face pics, but that't just because im an ugly sod

By *ig Ted 66Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

Maybe it's not their jobs - but the pictures of themselves they wish to hide ??

I met a couple once 'blindly' as they stated their jobs were in the public domain...(not so sure that they were!)

I politely quit the meet after about 10 mins for reasons that are obvious...

over a year ago

..."

This.

Plus there's idiots out there that would blackmail people.

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"stop you putting pics on here

see it all the time "because of our jobs cant post pics but can send them privately "

Being an international spy!

over a year ago

"My job x

and your job is ???

I'm a transponster xxx"

This made me laugh out loud. Love it!

over a year ago

"Ive always thought if they see your pic on here they are here for the same reason so why would they nail you for it?? "

You rlly think that pics on here only stay on here? Bit naiive, post a pic on the Internet and it will be all over the web. The only way to keep your image private is to refrain from uploading

over a year ago

I do agree with the live and let live aspect. Some people genuinely can't post pics, some people hide behind that, some people are just big fat fakes.

If they can't or won't it hurts their chances of a meet just the same which is unfortunate for the few that are genuine

over a year ago

A butcher a baker and a candlestick-maker and all the other shy people.

over a year ago

Well I made the decision to stick up face pics and can only say things are going great,fab even.

I don't give a fuck if somebody recognised me....

over a year ago

Me and the missus both work with the public. All our pics are all over our profile lol Other than face pics.

Tbh an ex spotted us on here (god knows how; Unless he must have been stalking us) so what else can bother us

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's nothing to get worked up about. People are free to post or not post pics, just as I'm free to reject meeting them, as they've got no public pics.

over a year ago

It's peoples choice at the end of the day.

Some might think it could be potentially embarrassing for themselves, if they were recognized in public.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Round about the time the Perth fetish club got shut, a couple who (as I recall) both worked in the NHS were subjected to a lot of crap from their employer when they were outed in the Scottish press.

over a year ago

see it all the time "because of our jobs cant post pics but can send them privately "

I don't see the issue if they can send them.

over a year ago

High court judge, the queen, arch bishop, there's a few

over a year ago

I dont have a professional job but am married so thats my reason for no public face pic. But I do have public body shots and do send face pics in a message.

I dont see that it matters either way. Job or marriage? People's choice what they do

over a year ago

I work with lads who know I'm on here and i told them about it,one joined up and within a hr found someone he knew.

It's no big deal these days.

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

We won`t post any face pics on here as they can be copied and used anywhere on the internet . We always meet for a social first if you don`t like what you see then no problem for us just move on.

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

I dont fancy being recognised at parents evening Fine with sending pics when messaging. A couple of colleagues know that I have met "from a website" and they probably assume its something like "respectable company for lonely widows dot com"

over a year ago

I work in an occupation where if I had face pics, someone with a grudge(and there are some pretty spiteful people on her) could inform my employer and I would be sacked immediately for "bringing my employer into disrepute"

Not worth losing my job for the sake of swinging

over a year ago

It's their profile and pics surely they can do what they like with them? We all have varying degrees that we allow swinging to move into our "vanilla" life.....each to their own and all that

over a year ago

sorry i think people are missing our point what we was trying to get at is those that have no pics at all because of their jobs

how many people have been recognised because of their genetals lol

we understand its also personal choice which we all excersize on here

Post new Message to Thread