Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strapon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I really want to find a woman who would want to fuck me with her strap on. Struggling to find women who are into this! Are there any out there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had it twice on sturday night off two sexy ladies. Amazing and mindblowin altho a ached on sunday lol. Defo looking for more ladies into this

over a year ago

Love pegging!!!!!!

By *itchyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm still yet to try this would really love to experience it but like most things it's hard to find a woman who would be willing to do it

over a year ago

Love it. Obv.

I swear it's becoming more and more common!!

over a year ago

Should arrange a strap on party!!! That would be awesome!

By *itchyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Lol I'd go :D

over a year ago

Lol! Another ambitious fantasy to do before I die! The list is getting longer!

over a year ago

I have pegged a guy once

Would love to do it again!

X

over a year ago

Never thought it would be something I'd be into until a friend told me why she enjoyed doing it, since then I've really been wanting to try it.

By *awkeye60Man
over a year ago

corsham

Pegging This is one of my fantasies but finding women who will reply is difficult. So message me ladies.

By *awkeye60Man
over a year ago

corsham

"I have pegged a guy once

X "

Please message me

lol

over a year ago

Love it. But only do it with one person

over a year ago

ive done it a couple of times...loved it!

over a year ago

Had it done once.

It was an extremely horny experience x

over a year ago

I would give it a go

over a year ago

Youre not far from me naughty Brits

over a year ago

I love it, been doing it for years. Didn't think it was that hard to find women who are into it but then I'm not looking for them lol

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"Should arrange a strap on party!!! That would be awesome! "

over a year ago

"Had it twice on sturday night off two sexy ladies. Amazing and mindblowin altho a ached on sunday lol. Defo looking for more ladies into this "

Jammy twat I cant find one and you find two in one night thats it im sulking now

over a year ago

X "

Im yours lol as I join back of a long que xx

over a year ago

Have been known to partake in pegging once or twice with the OH

over a year ago

I love pegging men ,, love seeing a man take my strap on

over a year ago

"I love pegging men ,, love seeing a man take my strap on "

If only you were closer

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I want to try this sooo badly, and some sexy TV fun

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Love it!

By *rynewMan
over a year ago

warrington

Huge fantasy of mine to be taken with a strap on, but am starting to give up hope of finding a lady willing to partake.

over a year ago

I love worshiping a mistress with a strapon last time the pleasure was so intense i almost passed out

over a year ago

I'm not convinced I want to be pegged.

Perhaps teased!

I love seeing women wear them.

Would live to fuck a woman with one on,

over a year ago

"Had it twice on sturday night off two sexy ladies. Amazing and mindblowin altho a ached on sunday lol. Defo looking for more ladies into this

Jammy twat I cant find one and you find two in one night thats it im sulking now "

Lol was amazing but sore sunday lol want 3 times next time

over a year ago

"I'm not convinced I want to be pegged.

Perhaps teased!

I love seeing women wear them.

Would live to fuck a woman with one on, "

Love to, not live to

over a year ago

"Should arrange a strap on party!!! That would be awesome! "

Definitely!!!

over a year ago

"I really want to find a woman who would want to fuck me with her strap on. Struggling to find women who are into this! Are there any out there?"

yes just ask the next one to go out with its no big deal

By *now white1000Woman
over a year ago

York

i love using my strap on, and not averse to taking it too

over a year ago

Where are you debauched women?!

over a year ago

"Where are you debauched women?!"

Too busy being debauched with their strap ons!

over a year ago

I am looking for the same thing, any women in the south west interested ?

over a year ago

"Where are you debauched women?!

Too busy being debauched with their strap ons!"

That's what I like to hear!

Southwest, Wales, or for you show offs - Internet based!

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

There are plenty of us ladies about who have strap-ons and like to use them (I have two).

You just need to check your area for someone and see if she is happy to use one on you

over a year ago

X "

*raises hand

over a year ago

Well are any of you strap on loving girls near me because I would love to find a woman who is into this!

over a year ago

"There are plenty of us ladies about who have strap-ons and like to use them (I have two).

You just need to check your area for someone and see if she is happy to use one on you

"

This isn't on the search criteria!

By *all warriorMan
over a year ago

Co DURHAM

Its amazing big turn on

over a year ago

Maybe we need to set up fabstrapons.com

over a year ago

I love doing girls with mine

over a year ago

Anyone with a strap on near me?

over a year ago

"Maybe we need to set up fabstrapons.com"

Something needs to happen!

over a year ago

i love pegging but some guys don't seem to understand what i said in my last post, it does not mean to message me and ask me to peg you

over a year ago

"i love pegging but some guys don't seem to understand what i said in my last post, it does not mean to message me and ask me to peg you "

lol I've had a few too and my profile is hidden as I'm not meeting!!

over a year ago

Xtasia bi strap on night. Every last Thursday in the month I think- check their website.

over a year ago

"i love pegging but some guys don't seem to understand what i said in my last post, it does not mean to message me and ask me to peg you

lol I've had a few too and my profile is hidden as I'm not meeting!!"

exactly lol!

I'm gonna have to hide mine coz they still can't read haha!

over a year ago

With respect, it is the best way to find somebody interested in pegging. I expect if you were on any thread on a subject, those interested in said subject are likely to contact you.

Harmless surely?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/14 17:58:50]

over a year ago

"With respect, it is the best way to find somebody interested in pegging. I expect if you were on any thread on a subject, those interested in said subject are likely to contact you.

Harmless surely?

no it is not harmless when my first comment said i only did it with one person, it did not imply that i wanted to try it with someone else or for you to contact me"

By *rynewMan
over a year ago

warrington

"With respect, it is the best way to find somebody interested in pegging. I expect if you were on any thread on a subject, those interested in said subject are likely to contact you.

Harmless surely?

no it is not harmless when my first comment said i only did it with one person, it did not imply that i wanted to try it with someone else or for you to contact me"

I am fully on the ladies side here. Although I will admit that yes I have looked at the profiles following posts on here. Not one lady advertised herself in the post as offering her services to any ass that wants it.

There are many men on here that simply think because the lady has posted that she is offering her services when all she is doing is sharing her experience.

I genuinely wonder how or why some ladies stay on here with the ignorance and abuse that they are subjected to by men who think that they are purely on her to service the needs of ignorant, intolerable, caveman style men.

over a year ago

Harmless surely?

no it is not harmless when my first comment said i only did it with one person, it did not imply that i wanted to try it with someone else or for you to contact me

I am fully on the ladies side here. Although I will admit that yes I have looked at the profiles following posts on here. Not one lady advertised herself in the post as offering her services to any ass that wants it.

There are many men on here that simply think because the lady has posted that she is offering her services when all she is doing is sharing her experience.

I genuinely wonder how or why some ladies stay on here with the ignorance and abuse that they are subjected to by men who think that they are purely on her to service the needs of ignorant, intolerable, caveman style men."

Well said that man! A perfect example of this was yesterday, was PM'd by a guy who must have sent 3 messages for every one I replied to and when I politely explained my profile was hidden as I wasn't meeting and didn't want to have private conversations he got abusive and told me I was up my own arse! Not sure I could type if it was lol

over a year ago

Harmless surely?

no it is not harmless when my first comment said i only did it with one person, it did not imply that i wanted to try it with someone else or for you to contact me

I genuinely wonder how or why some ladies stay on here with the ignorance and abuse that they are subjected to by men who think that they are purely on her to service the needs of ignorant, intolerable, caveman style men."

Dude, I can only speak for myself, in reference to my message.

It wasn't abusive, ignorant, or Neanderthal - like, or any period of early man for that matter.....

It was in response to a comment on a thread. Not by any means an assumption of ones 'services' or intentions.

over a year ago

Harmless surely?

spot on!

And thank you for agreeing!

By *rynewMan
over a year ago

warrington

Harmless surely?

I genuinely wonder how or why some ladies stay on here with the ignorance and abuse that they are subjected to by men who think that they are purely on her to service the needs of ignorant, intolerable, caveman style men.

spot on!

And thank you for agreeing! "

I knew there was a % of men like this but it is only recently after speaking with a number of ladies exactly how large that % is and I honestly don't know how or why you put up with it. Or that block button must be permanently in use x

over a year ago

Harmless surely?

It wasn't abusive, ignorant, or Neanderthal - like, or any period of early man for that matter.....

It was in response to a comment on a thread. Not by any means an assumption of ones 'services' or intentions.

"

you asked me if i wanted to try it with someone else, implying you,which my comment states i do not wish to do that, which in turn makes your message ignorant, ignoring from what i originally posted

over a year ago

Harmless surely?

spot on!

And thank you for agreeing!

I knew there was a % of men like this but it is only recently after speaking with a number of ladies exactly how large that % is and I honestly don't know how or why you put up with it. Or that block button must be permanently in use x"

if they start being abusive I just block them, its over and done with then x

over a year ago

Harmless surely?

you asked me if i wanted to try it with someone else, implying you,which my comment states i do not wish to do that, which in turn makes your message ignorant, ignoring from what i originally posted"

I did, you're right.

I've been offered jobs before, I've turned them down. The response has been "if you change your mind then get in touch", I have not once thought of this as a display of ignorance (however, in its true definition it could be seen this way).

I see it as a polite response between reasonable parties and I wouldn't challenge it, nor desend it in to utter nonsense..

when you responded, i did acknowledge your comment and left it there.

over a year ago

Having played with the gfs toys I'm keen to try this one!

over a year ago

lol, ooo i got a message, how can i cope with this.

Some people on here are really pathetic. You have a profile on a sex site, your gonna get people messaging you about sex.

Love how the two men start brown nosing the women too, just incase they get a shag out of it.

over a year ago

"lol, ooo i got a message, how can i cope with this.

Some people on here are really pathetic. You have a profile on a sex site, your gonna get people messaging you about sex.

Love how the two men start brown nosing the women too, just incase they get a shag out of it.

"

what does the URL say? it says fabswingers, nowhere does it say its a sex site, no i'm not being pathetic but thats your opinion

over a year ago

Well that esculated quickly

over a year ago

"Well that esculated quickly"

Yeah. All downhill from here I'm afraid.

over a year ago

Swinger

a. a person who indulges in promiscuous sex.

b. a person, esp. one of a married couple, who exchanges partners with another for sexual activities.

c. a person who swaps sexual partners in a group, esp habitually

all sex related meanings.

Just because people call them selves swingers, doesn't hide the fact that they like to have sex with strangers.

Go on plenty of fish, match or e-harmony then if your not looking to have sex with 'like minded people' because those aren't sex sites.

over a year ago

Curious about this myself

By *raham29Man
over a year ago

whitehaven

Mmmmmm very nice xx

over a year ago

Nancy loves taking a man with her strap-on! She has all sizes, from beginner's then moving up as the men can take it. She can cum from doing it too, such a turn on for her

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I find it hard to cum sometines anyway but I have cum from using my strap on!

By *raham29Man
over a year ago

whitehaven

"Nancy loves taking a man with her strap-on! She has all sizes, from beginner's then moving up as the men can take it. She can cum from doing it too, such a turn on for her "

Would love her to be my first n stretch me out use the biggest she can

over a year ago

"Swinger

a. a person who indulges in promiscuous sex.

b. a person, esp. one of a married couple, who exchanges partners with another for sexual activities.

c. a person who swaps sexual partners in a group, esp habitually

..."

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

Harmless surely?

Erm... My profile states quite clearly that I'm a strap on owner...

over a year ago

Harmless surely?

Erm... My profile states quite clearly that I'm a strap on owner... "

May I ask permission to message you?!

over a year ago

I'm still looking for a woman fuck me with strap on. The bigger the better

over a year ago

Few and far between I fear

over a year ago

Perhaps you are weekend fans ladies?

over a year ago

Going dogging could always take my strap on!

over a year ago

I have been on the fun end of one a couple of times - fantastic - and always on the lookout for a willing operator.

over a year ago

"Going dogging could always take my strap on! "

May be a welcome surprise

over a year ago

How did it go?

By *now white1000Woman
over a year ago

York

i may take my strap on next time i go to a swingers club, could be fun

By *ichn74Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Also one of my top fantasy s !!One day I'll find her.

By *obbyCock36Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

I've dabbled but with a 4" strap on and loads of lube! it was intense! any local ladies who want to have a go let me know.

By *alll88Man
over a year ago

Bangkok, Thailand

"ive done it a couple of times...loved it!"

You want to do it again?

over a year ago

My hotwife has done me not sure if she would do another guy, havent asked her but would love to watch her hmmmm lol

over a year ago

Any ladies in or near Norwich who would like to use a strapon on me message me

over a year ago

X "

You're very beautiful