Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

RANT

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me, or has anyone else found a correlation between the the amount of public pictures shown and verifications equal more meets?

Through curiosity i like looking at profiles, and i find that no matter how unattravtive a person or a couple may be, if they have a few public gangbang pics and verifications, they are guranteed meets? Even if there profile texts consists of "message me to find out more"

While in my mind i am better looking, and would provide a better sexual experience than a majority of these people, but I'm still struggling to get that first meet!

Someone therefore please tell me what the sexual attraction is?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you don't know what the sexual attraction is....

really ?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you sell yourself by your cock and that is it....

what does that say about you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you don't know what the sexual attraction is....

really ?"

Well if there very unattractive, i don't have a sexual attraction because they've been involved in a few gangbangs and had a few meets, no

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it just me, or has anyone else found a correlation between the the amount of public pictures shown and verifications equal more meets?

Through curiosity i like looking at profiles, and i find that no matter how unattravtive a person or a couple may be, if they have a few public gangbang pics and verifications, they are guranteed meets? Even if there profile texts consists of "message me to find out more"

While in my mind i am better looking, and would provide a better sexual experience than a majority of these people, but I'm still struggling to get that first meet!

Someone therefore please tell me what the sexual attraction is?"

A little humility goes a long way!

You may think you're better, but you're not trying to meet yourself, you're trying to appeal to a completely unknown person who has their own _iew on attractiveness.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"you don't know what the sexual attraction is....

really ?

Well if there very unattractive, i don't have a sexual attraction because they've been involved in a few gangbangs and had a few meets, no"

you have 16 pics of your cock, how is that selling you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you sell yourself by your cock and that is it....

what does that say about you?"

Should i use crazy edits on my pictures, and dress like a ninja? Is that working for you

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Should i use crazy edits on my pictures, and dress like a ninja? Is that working for you"

yeah, cause I have had lots of meets and am not bleating because I am having to wank myself

all the best

Reply privately

over a year ago

as above,yes, way too many cock pics...you may also want to re-jig the wording in headline ...'eat out a cunt' isnt very appealing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a look on here and you'll find most women don't find cock pics attractive, we are all proud of ours, but keep it for when you 'may' get to meet someone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should i use crazy edits on my pictures, and dress like a ninja? Is that working for you

yeah, cause I have had lots of meets and am not bleating because I am having to wank myself

all the best "

Your profile fully supports your argument

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

all the best

Your profile fully supports your argument "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it just me, or has anyone else found a correlation between the the amount of public pictures shown and verifications equal more meets?

How do you know you would provide a better sexual experience?

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you know you would provide a better sexual experience?"

Im not saying every time i would be better, but based on the lack of content in the profiles of which the forum is a out, i would say i offer a better sexual experience

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose if they have more pictures it shows that they meet people so would be more experienced and more likely to turn up. Someone may not look all that special but they send nice messages, sound keen and have left nice verifications for those they have met and have got good ones as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose if they have more pictures it shows that they meet people so would be more experienced and more likely to turn up. Someone may not look all that special but they send nice messages, sound keen and have left nice verifications for those they have met and have got good ones as well."

Never really thought of the reliability aspects of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have 16 cock pics and an amazing attitude. I can't think of any reason why women aren't mailing you in hordes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not saying every time i would be better, but based on the lack of content in the profiles of which the forum is a out, i would say i offer a better sexual experience"

Sorry I think I'm missing your point? How on earth does profile content equate to quality of sexual experience?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd be no good for ya haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have 16 cock pics and an amazing attitude. I can't think of any reason why women aren't mailing you in hordes."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not saying every time i would be better, but based on the lack of content in the profiles of which the forum is a out, i would say i offer a better sexual experience"

Ffs

Had a lot of sexual experiences with yourelf then and found them good?

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

you say you think you are more attractive? hmmm lets have a look.....

*checks out pics.... cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, *yawn*, cock cock*... I wouldn't even bother replying to a message if you sent me one.

Maybe the gangbangers are showing they actually do things with others...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should i use crazy edits on my pictures, and dress like a ninja? Is that working for you"

Had you read Views profile you'd know the answer to that question!

Maybe you should use crazy edits on one or more of the 16 pics of your cock you have on display!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am fighting a hopeless battle, to all you thick headed swingers, my point is this

"IF THERE IS NOTHING ON OFFER APART FROM A FEW GANGBANG PICS AND A FEW MEETS HOW CAN THERE BE ANY SEXUAL ATTRACTION?"

The bit about me offering a better experience is based on the content of my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 19:07:30]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't take offence by apparently being a cock? Your all on this looking for some lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am fighting a hopeless battle, to all you thick headed swingers, my point is this

"IF THERE IS NOTHING ON OFFER APART FROM A FEW GANGBANG PICS AND A FEW MEETS HOW CAN THERE BE ANY SEXUAL ATTRACTION?"

The bit about me offering a better experience is based on the content of my profile

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am fighting a hopeless battle, to all you thick headed swingers, my point is this

"

Seriously you are aware that your argument is massively flawed because A: Your profile is also pretty poor B: If it was that good you'd have got some meets

You are missing the advice that you are being given, 16 cock pics does not make you any more attractive than the profiles that you are criticising

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd be no good for ya haha"

Wonder if I would

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 19:07:49]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't take offence by apparently being a cock? Your all on this looking for some lol"

Looking and being have two different meanings though!

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

If you live in a glass house, then don't throw stones!

Unless you need that translated for you

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

....."The bit about me offering a better experience is based on the content of my profile".....

Sorry, dude, I'm not seeing this. All I can see is a cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Way to go op. Now if theres any lovely ladies in the birmingham area looking for a meet with a non rant...not a cock...dont think im better then you then get intouch. Good work fella

Reply privately

over a year ago

Arrogant and self absorbed sums this post up.

US uglies will keep meeting and leave you wondering why

P.S. attitude is also important to a lot of us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

IBTL

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you live in a glass house, then don't throw stones!

Unless you need that translated for you "

Lol i give up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Arrogant and self absorbed sums this post up.

US uglies will keep meeting and leave you wondering why

P.S. attitude is also important to a lot of us."

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"

But apparently some do find them sexually attractive otherwise they wouldn't be having meets/gangbangs. Just because you don't find them attractive doesn't mean that no-one does

Reply privately

over a year ago

A cocktail is just a cocktail until you meet its personality.

Cocks rarely sell but personality does.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

People mail each other. They chat. Swap face pics. Maybe have a social meet. They don't just rely on profile text and pics to determine sexual attraction.

Does that answer your question?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you'll find that most people are looking for more than a cock and a profile telling them how wonderful their experience with you would be. As has been said before a little humility goes a long way. Age and attitude may be against you.

...and for the record, artistic well thought out pics say way more about an individual than a host of cock pics with no aesthetic value.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People mail each other. They chat. Swap face pics. Maybe have a social meet. They don't just rely on profile text and pics to determine sexual attraction.

Does that answer your question?"

Thank you that's all i needed

Reply privately

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. I can understand why you are struggling . You have sixteen pictures of your cock , no face pictures and no hobbies or interests listed . Most people will want to see a face and an interesting personality . Why do you think you are better looking and provide a better sexual experience .? What is your scoring criteria?

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Damn! Life a bitch at times! Lol

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Only just read this rather disrespectful post......""I am fighting a hopeless battle, to all you thick headed swingers, my point is this...."

Who cares if we are all thick headed? We've all had meets and been verified. You haven't. QED.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op what experience does a virgin have to offer?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The fact that they have had meets means there has been sexual attraction if us thick headed swingers can work that out how on earth can't a alpha male like you

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 19:19:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op what experience does a virgin have to offer?"

Ask your wife

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does that answer your question?"

Took the words right out of my mouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 19:19:24]"

look at you lmfao

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Op what experience does a virgin have to offer?

Ask your wife"

Oh, I think the age is starting to show along with the ugly attitude!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ask your wife"

I think you have said enough to put the majority of people off by now, no need to carry on being disrespectful, rude and childish. Think it's time to take some advice and grow up a bit.

Reply privately

By *ewexperience83Couple
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Just throw in some different pics, torso, arse etc etc would be a good start

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP...you are obviously far too good for all of us "thick heads". Try MENSASHAG....good luck.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

can tell when its half term..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 19:19:24]

look at you lmfao"

lol sais u with no pic.. 24 cock pics hahahahahahahahah, sorry pressed wrong button lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ask your wife"

O.P. don't for get the little green arrow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having a nice hard look was you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"can tell when its half term.."

Lol

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I am cringing on behalf of all the decent men that are in brum now

Reply privately

over a year ago

he'll probably go in a minute anyway..hollyoaks is about to start...

Reply privately

over a year ago

loll

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"can tell when its half term.."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am cringing on behalf of all the decent men that are in brum now "

Im cringing for the men in Nottingham

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 19:32:06]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Observant and good at geography too, well done!!

oh, wait..................... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

all the best

Your profile fully supports your argument "

Ahh the cocky youths. I'd take down a few of your cock pics and show your face( in your friends pics) and engage in pleasant conversation

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"I am cringing on behalf of all the decent men that are in brum now

Im cringing for the men in Nottingham"

Observant and good at geography too, well done!!

oh, wait.....................

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts, time to close this now

Reply privately