Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

flashing postman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Living in Wakefield area and my felmale house mate always flashes the postman and answers the door to takeaway men with her tits out she says it turns her on. Does anyone else here do that x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Damn I'd better not let my other half see this.....after four years of being a postie he's never had luck like that!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Damn I'd better not let my other half see this.....after four years of being a postie he's never had luck like that!"
lol and you better not flash your postman he would not be happy xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Living in Wakefield area and my felmale house mate always flashes the postman and answers the door to takeaway men with her tits out she says it turns her on. Does anyone else here do that x"

No....

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 14:15:14]

By *hameless-2Couple
over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

One night when we decided to have a small impromptu party for about 10 cpls.

We hadn't prepared a buffet, so after we had all been playing we decided to order pizzas from a local take away..

When the delivery driver turned up with our food. One of our guests thought she would answer the door fully naked.

The delivery drivers face was an absolute picture.

The rest of us fell about laughing.

Upon receipt of the food she paid him just about the correct money and said I think you've had your tip and closed the door.

To which we all fell about laughing again.

Was a blast of a night for an impromptu party. lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Living in Wakefield area and my felmale house mate always flashes the postman and answers the door to takeaway men with her tits out she says it turns her on. Does anyone else here do that x"

I live in Wakefield, will she do more than just flash?

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I used to be a coalman and had it quite often.... Most were old tho

over a year ago

"One night when we decided to have a small impromptu party for about 10 cpls.

We hadn't prepared a buffet, so after we had all been playing we decided to order pizzas from a local take away..

When the delivery driver turned up with our food. One of our guests thought she would answer the door fully naked.

Upon receipt of the food she paid him just about the correct money and said I think you've had your tip and closed the door.

Was a blast of a night for an impromptu party. lol "

There's a few vids like that out there where the pizza delivery man has been given an eyeful! Lots of exhibitionists do it as a dare.

If you Google you'll find them. Er, apparently, so I've been told

over a year ago

Oh dear if this is true she may well find herself arrested, prosecuted and on the sex offenders register. This could be construed as indecent exposure which is defined as involving the public display of parts of the anatomy in a manner that may be offensive to others and morally unacceptable.

Would it be so amusing /horny if a man got his cock out and waved it at the delivery girl or post woman? I think probably not, yet it is no different. If the recipient hasn't consented to the display it is a sexual offence

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I was in a very childish mood the other day and running around the house with just a towel around my shoulders as a cape, singing dinna dinna dinna BATMAN!!! The postman saw me through the glass at the top of the door.

I've not seen him since, I think he went off sick with stress related illness.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Living in Wakefield area and my felmale house mate always flashes the postman and answers the door to takeaway men with her tits out she says it turns her on. Does anyone else here do that x

Oh dear if this is true she may well find herself arrested, prosecuted and on the sex offenders register. This could be construed as indecent exposure which is defined as involving the public display of parts of the anatomy in a manner that may be offensive to others and morally unacceptable.

Would it be so amusing /horny if a man got his cock out and waved it at the delivery girl or post woman? I think probably not, yet it is no different. If the recipient hasn't consented to the display it is a sexual offence "

I agree with you however we will be accused of being kill joys and not knowing how to have fun.

over a year ago

"Living in Wakefield area and my felmale house mate always flashes the postman and answers the door to takeaway men with her tits out she says it turns her on. Does anyone else here do that x

Would it be so amusing /horny if a man got his cock out and waved it at the delivery girl or post woman? I think probably not, yet it is no different. If the recipient hasn't consented to the display it is a sexual offence

I agree with you however we will be accused of being kill joys and not knowing how to have fun. "

I know (sigh) but it enrages my soul to read such posts

over a year ago

Would it be so amusing /horny if a man got his cock out and waved it at the delivery girl or post woman? I think probably not, yet it is no different. If the recipient hasn't consented to the display it is a sexual offence "

Really?.

That sounds like BS to me, we had better watch out with next year's Naked bike rides.

over a year ago

Really?.

That sounds like BS to me, we had better watch out with next year's Naked bike rides.

"

You really didn't know that exposing your genitalia in public was an offence? Someone has to be offended, but that's all. Why do you think dirty old men in macs get arrested for flashing their cocks to little girls?

over a year ago

Years ago we had finished the Brighton naked bike ride (circa 500 "criminals"),the ride the day after the London one, (circa 1500 "criminals "), and we relaxing in the Bristol garden health spa and overheard two couples chatting.

Both had been in the rest rooms and enjoyed each others company ( bonked) and they brought up the subject about the bike ride.

" oh, wasn't it disgusting?" said one, and they tore it all apart.

We just sat there and fumed, farking hypocrites.

It is not illegal to be nude anywhere, just is if you INTEND to shock or harass someone.

As the writer was a woman she could hardly be accused of being in an " exited " state, so was just nude.

Would you complain about a nude woman answering the door?, really?.

And before you ask, we are both posties, have seen it all before and no we don't go squealing to plod or have an attack of the vapours whenever we see someone nude, which in the summer is frequent.

over a year ago

"Years ago we had finished the Brighton naked bike ride (circa 500 "criminals"),the ride the day after the London one, (circa 1500 "criminals "), and we relaxing in the Bristol garden health spa and overheard two couples chatting.

Both had been in the rest rooms and enjoyed each others company ( bonked) and they brought up the subject about the bike ride.

It is not illegal to be nude anywhere, just is if you INTEND to shock or harass someone.

As the writer was a woman she could hardly be accused of being in an " exited " state, so was just nude.

And before you ask, we are both posties, have seen it all before and no we don't go squealing to plod or have an attack of the vapours whenever we see someone nude, which in the summer is frequent. "

So you are quite happy that many, many small children may se you naked in a place not generally accepted as a nudist area/club etc? Bristol Gardens is a nudist spa, nudity is accepted and expected. In public it is neither

over a year ago

The original post:

Living in Wakefield area and my felmale house mate always flashes the postman and answers the door to takeaway men with her tits out she says it turns her on. Does anyone else here do that x

The relevant phrase is that she does it because it turns her on. That is the problem, she is subjecting someone to something they have not consented to because it "turns her on" . Just like the old man in a mac is "turned on" by flashing at teenagers

over a year ago

Crikey, I woulnd't inflict that on anyone. Besides my postman would pobably push his glasses further up his nose and say 'Put them away woman'

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Years ago we had finished the Brighton naked bike ride (circa 500 "criminals"),the ride the day after the London one, (circa 1500 "criminals "), and we relaxing in the Bristol garden health spa and overheard two couples chatting.

And before you ask, we are both posties, have seen it all before and no we don't go squealing to plod or have an attack of the vapours whenever we see someone nude, which in the summer is frequent. "

I would say that deliberately flashing someone has the intent to shock or harass behind it...why do it if there is going to be no reaction? The op clearly says that it turns the lady on, so she is using other people who haven't consented for her sexual gratification.

A naked bike ride is completely different in my opinion.

over a year ago

And before you ask, we are both posties, have seen it all before and no we don't go squealing to plod or have an attack of the vapours whenever we see someone nude, which in the summer is frequent.

I would say that deliberately flashing someone has the intent to shock or harass behind it...why do it if there is going to be no reaction? The op clearly says that it turns the lady on, so she is using other people who haven't consented for her sexual gratification.

A naked bike ride is completely different in my opinion. "

Depends what the motivation is for said bike ride. If its to gain sexual gratification or to shock and offend then yes it is an offence. Doing it to give your genitalia a much needed airing then maybe not, may be a public service

over a year ago

And yet another lighthearted thread gets taken to Bible class

over a year ago

"And yet another lighthearted thread gets taken to Bible class "

Is exposing oneself in a manner to offend and/or gain sexual gratification really lighthearted? Maybe we should tell all those kids that have been flashed by nasty old tramp like grotty blokes that it was just light hearted and they themselves should lighten up? What has the bible got to do with not liking people committing sexual offences,?, a strange extrapolation

over a year ago

I never see my postman, dont think they deliver until the afternoon! Think they must all be at the sorting office drinking hot sweet tea to get over all the flashing!!!

over a year ago

"I never see my postman, dont think they deliver until the afternoon! Think they must all be at the sorting office drinking hot sweet tea to get over all the flashing!!!"

And having to be fanned etc

over a year ago

How come it's never the women themselves you get posting these threads, its always some guy who claims to know one?

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"

A naked bike ride is completely different in my opinion. "

But under EU rules you can be thrown in prison.

Has nobody read about the naked rambler

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/naked-rambler-could-face-a-lifetime-of-imprisonments-after-european-court-ruling-9823945.html

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"And yet another lighthearted thread gets taken to Bible class

Is exposing oneself in a manner to offend and/or gain sexual gratification really lighthearted? Maybe we should tell all those kids that have been flashed by nasty old tramp like grotty blokes that it was just light hearted and they themselves should lighten up? What has the bible got to do with not liking people committing sexual offences,?, a strange extrapolation "

does the book of revelations cover it..?

'thou shalt not flash thine own privates at the postie' or summat..

over a year ago

Is exposing oneself in a manner to offend and/or gain sexual gratification really lighthearted? Maybe we should tell all those kids that have been flashed by nasty old tramp like grotty blokes that it was just light hearted and they themselves should lighten up? What has the bible got to do with not liking people committing sexual offences,?, a strange extrapolation

"

"Lest ye shall be cast directly into hell and have all postal rights removed"?..

over a year ago

So you are quite happy that many, many small children may se you naked in a place not generally accepted as a nudist area/club etc? Bristol Gardens is a nudist spa, nudity is accepted and expected. In public it is neither "

Yep, watch the videos on YouTube, everyone is having "fun ".

Not everyone one is a Sun reader.

My three kids were brought up as naturists, hasn't done them any harm as they seem to be very tolerant broad minded adults.

Oh,and ta for the snide comment about posties, much apriciated.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Lest ye shall be cast directly into hell and have all postal rights removed"?.."

thy shall have thy collar felt and end up before the beak..

over a year ago

That escalated quickly!!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I want to know when they moved Wakefield to Cheshire?

over a year ago

"I want to know when they moved Wakefield to Cheshire? "

Good question!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I've heard about misdirected mail.

over a year ago

"One night when we decided to have a small impromptu party for about 10 cpls.

Was a blast of a night for an impromptu party. lol "

Hilarious

Post new Message to Thread