Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Outdoor fun for single ladies

Jump to newest

By *oobsandballs OP   Man
over a year ago

st andrews

Ladies who enjoy this, I have some safety issues I'd like to discuss if that's ok

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Do go on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have indulged in outdoor fun on a few occasions when the mood has taken me. What are your concerns or maybe you have valuable advice?

over a year ago

st andrews

If you choose to play outside, is it always with someone you know well or have you done it with a new guy?

If so, what security measures do you take to ensure you're not axe murdered, lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/14 07:26:42]

over a year ago

i only play outside with people i know well,i'd like to try dogging but cant see it happening as i need someone i trust well with me

over a year ago

Yes, I enjoy it - both casual secluded meets and more involved ones out on the mountains or beaches, under the sun.

It does need a lot of thought and judgement, and there's a point when you have to go with your gut instinct about somebody.

There is a risk, certainly - but in the end those risks are much the same in an hotel, or in visiting somebody else's home.

But do please ask away - either on here or you're very welcome to send me a message and talk about it.

over a year ago

Always had a male partner with me except for one occasion when I went to local dogging spot, walked into the woods as super horny and none of the blokes that were hanging around came anywhere near me. Maybe they were unsure I was a dogger or maybe wary of me crying rape? Anyway since then always go with someone I know well and he's a big bloke who would take control if necessary

over a year ago

st andrews

"Yes, I enjoy it - both casual secluded meets and more involved ones out on the mountains or beaches, under the sun.

It does need a lot of thought and judgement, and there's a point when you have to go with your gut instinct about somebody.

There is a risk, certainly - but in the end those risks are much the same in an hotel, or in visiting somebody else's home.

But do please ask away - either on here or you're very welcome to send me a message and talk about it.

"

That's great, thanks

over a year ago

st andrews

We've been out dogging a couple of times, but if I wanted to meet a guy on my own and play, what sort of things should I be mindful of?

I've had a couple of messages recently asking to meet just for fun, and it's got me wondering about what safety precautions would be needed.if I chose to do that

over a year ago

If it's a new guy just don't tell him you want to play outside, if he had any sinister intentions he wouldn't be able to plan anything in advance. If you're meeting him somewhere to go in his car call at a petrol station so you'd be on CCTV getting in to his vehicle. Tell someone close who you're going with and where you plan to go. Then you can drive somewhere secluded and spontaneously say you want to stop and have a play, know yourself in advance how far you want to go before you suggest it. Majority of men who rape or use violence on women usually do so off the back of being rejected or ridiculed or having control. If you suddenly stop somewhere and start sucking the guy off and fucking, chances are he'd be too pleased to want to do anything bad to you.

Personally I'd do things like that with someone I'd already met beforehand though.

over a year ago

I have meet a few ladies that wanted to go dogging and have taken then to act as there minder as you say , never had any problems

over a year ago

st andrews

I've only ever been dogging with my partner and feel totally comfortable with him there.

Meeting someone new is different, so not sure how best to deal with it. Plenty of info there to think about though, thanks

over a year ago

I can understand people's concerns on safety but we're not all bad people. Most are nice guys like me who just want a good sexual experience with a lovely lady. But there is a minority who say ruin it for the rest if you like. I'm one who knows what the word no means and respect people's boundaries. I always discuss with the person before hand their boundaries so I know how far they are willing to go.

over a year ago

st andrews

I know most people are great, but at first glance it's hard to tell, lol!

Lots of tips there, I shall do my homework

Post new Message to Thread