Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

ignoring boundaries?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

do many others on here seem to attract attention from people that either totally ignore your boundaries or folk that claim to fully understand your profile but then expect something different?

we have our filters set and are very honest in our profile but still find ourselves having to explain to some over and over before having to become blunt or blocking

its slightly ironic because some of the worst culprits are the ones that state in their own profiles that you must send a keyword or similar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't even bother explaining to them if I'm honest, just block them.

They're either into what you are or not. I have had loads if compliments on my awesome profile lol... Yeah take a look how great it is.

over a year ago

the ones that message saying that they have read through the profile are the funniest

what they usually mean is they have browsed the public pics

over a year ago

Mmm interesting as single guy amongst the thousands that are on here I always read profile 1st to make sure similiar interests, but still get ignored but never been blocked yet lol, however can understand from different viewpoint saw add for meet with couple looking for bi guy message was deleted, ok maybe I wasnt for them but the odd thing all their verificationswhere from st8 guys but their profile Iinsisted they only meet bi guys!

over a year ago

That makes sense because they definitely didn't read the writing...

over a year ago

"the ones that message saying that they have read through the profile are the funniest

what they usually mean is they have browsed the public pics "

I should have quoted this. My

Last reply wasn't aimed at lofty.

over a year ago

"the ones that message saying that they have read through the profile are the funniest

what they usually mean is they have browsed the public pics

I should have quoted this. My

Last reply wasn't aimed at lofty."

over a year ago

Yes I used to, but I decided I was going to do things differently this time round. I do the searching and make the first move myself. Life is soooo much easier without loads of messages from men that hadn't read my profile

over a year ago

"Yes I used to, but I decided I was going to do things differently this time round. I do the searching and make the first move myself. Life is soooo much easier without loads of messages from men that hadn't read my profile "

we are pretty active in our searches and don't mind doing the legwork to find suitable profiles to chat to, maybe if we were ignorant ourselves then we might not notice the ignorance of others?

over a year ago

"Yes I used to, but I decided I was going to do things differently this time round. I do the searching and make the first move myself. Life is soooo much easier without loads of messages from men that hadn't read my profile

we are pretty active in our searches and don't mind doing the legwork to find suitable profiles to chat to, maybe if we were ignorant ourselves then we might not notice the ignorance of others?

"

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

I tend not to receive many messages, my first sentence on my profile explains why. I get a few, that I mainly just delete without reading - occasionally get the odd one I reply to. Generally people just go straight to the pics and then their cocks do the thinking - lol.

I never arrange meets for play, I just go to a club on a regular basis, don't often play - the social side is great , always willing to chat to anyone and if we click -

I agree with Cheekymonkeys - people should respect your boundaries and not try to manipulate you into things you don't want to do

over a year ago

"I tend not to receive many messages, my first sentence on my profile explains why. I get a few, that I mainly just delete without reading - occasionally get the odd one I reply to. Generally people just go straight to the pics and then their cocks do the thinking - lol.

I never arrange meets for play, I just go to a club on a regular basis, don't often play - the social side is great , always willing to chat to anyone and if we click -

I agree with Cheekymonkeys - people should respect your boundaries and not try to manipulate you into things you don't want to do "

over a year ago

I'll only contact those who I hope I meet the criteria for. And I'm clear in my profile that all boundaries are respected.

Why would anyone want a meet where boundaries are crossed, people get pissed off and anger and resentment can result?

Surely we all want to have fun, get on and have the most successful meet we can - so that must include respecting boundaries, right? It's not rocket science is it?

over a year ago

"I'll only contact those who I hope I meet the criteria for. And I'm clear in my profile that all boundaries are respected.

Why would anyone want a meet where boundaries are crossed, people get pissed off and anger and resentment can result?

Surely we all want to have fun, get on and have the most successful meet we can - so that must include respecting boundaries, right? It's not rocket science is it?"

Not sure why people want to cross boundaries, I think it's just being selfish? Or could be some kind of mind game?

When I'm able to meet my profile had what I want and am looking for, it specifically said I won't be submissive, still had a fair amount if guys want to

Dominate me... Think the worst guy was another Dom, he kept going on about how he would never do anything to someone else unless he'd tried it himself, meaning I should let him dominate me coz I like to

Dominate... So he would get what he wanted and fuck what I wanted.

over a year ago

All the time with me, im asked the same questions that are answered on my profile, im so polite I copy and paste it for them

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I always try to read a profile carefully, however it can be just a simple spelling mistake in your post /PM. We all make them, we're all human. People who do lots of text speak etc, yes they get blocked.

Mike x

Post new Message to Thread