Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"good morning x"
aww i knew you wouldnt let me down,and a very gd morning to you sweetness xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot.

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. "
morning bud

over a year ago

hope your both well x

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. morning bud "
you forgot the coffee.

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. morning bud you forgot the coffee. "
have a couple of raw eggs

over a year ago

"hope your both well x"
Not to bad for a Monday thanks. How are you today x.

over a year ago

"hope your both well x"
im great kelly,i dont know about the other one though lol

over a year ago

"hope your both well x Not to bad for a Monday thanks. How are you today x."
not too bad thanks xx

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. morning bud you forgot the coffee. have a couple of raw eggs "
Prefer them cooked with some bacon and toast and COFFEE.

over a year ago

lion bring this man some coffee asap

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. morning bud you forgot the coffee. have a couple of raw eggs Prefer them cooked with some bacon and toast and COFFEE."
i will get the coffee,kelly can cook the breakfast,i will have mine in bed please kelly

over a year ago

um nooo way am i cooking this time in the morning pfft cheeky bugger have cornflakes and lump it x

over a year ago

"um nooo way am i cooking this time in the morning pfft cheeky bugger have cornflakes and lump it x "

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. morning bud you forgot the coffee. have a couple of raw eggs Prefer them cooked with some bacon and toast and COFFEE.i will get the coffee,kelly can cook the breakfast,i will have mine in bed please kelly "
Im sure you have to get up for work like the rest of us so no time for breakfast in bed.

over a year ago

"um nooo way am i cooking this time in the morning pfft cheeky bugger have cornflakes and lump it x "

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. morning bud you forgot the coffee. have a couple of raw eggs Prefer them cooked with some bacon and toast and COFFEE.i will get the coffee,kelly can cook the breakfast,i will have mine in bed please kelly Im sure you have to get up for work like the rest of us so no time for breakfast in bed."
got my laptop,ive been working since 5am,you lot were still snoring,well kelly was anyway

over a year ago

"God morning already damn someone bring me a pint of coffee. Oh and morning you sexy lot. morning bud you forgot the coffee. have a couple of raw eggs Prefer them cooked with some bacon and toast and COFFEE.i will get the coffee,kelly can cook the breakfast,i will have mine in bed please kelly Im sure you have to get up for work like the rest of us so no time for breakfast in bed.got my laptop,ive been working since 5am,you lot were still snoring,well kelly was anyway "
too right i was x

over a year ago

So,what are you up to today sweetness?

over a year ago

kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other

over a year ago

Good morning. Xx

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other "
busy then x

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other busy then x"
very think i will just lock them in the shed

over a year ago

"Good morning. Xx "
well,a very good morning to you

over a year ago

This morning is not a good morning

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other busy then xvery think i will just lock them in the shed "
thats nasty ,poor sprogs

over a year ago

"This morning is not a good morning "
morning,aww why?

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other busy then xvery think i will just lock them in the shed thats nasty ,poor sprogs "
dont worry i will make sure they are fed and watered( anyone reading this i'm not really going to lock them in

over a year ago

"Good morning. Xx well,a very good morning to you "

Hi sweetie. Have a good day. X

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other busy then xvery think i will just lock them in the shed thats nasty ,poor sprogs dont worry i will make sure they are fed and watered( anyone reading this i'm not really going to lock them in "
lmao

over a year ago

"This morning is not a good morning morning,aww why? "

Just missing someone

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other busy then xvery think i will just lock them in the shed thats nasty ,poor sprogs dont worry i will make sure they are fed and watered( anyone reading this i'm not really going to lock them in "

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X

over a year ago

"Good morning. Xx well,a very good morning to you

Hi sweetie. Have a good day. X"

and hope your day is full of happyness xx

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other busy then xvery think i will just lock them in the shed thats nasty ,poor sprogs dont worry i will make sure they are fed and watered( anyone reading this i'm not really going to lock them in

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X "

very tempting at the moment

over a year ago

"This morning is not a good morning morning,aww why?

Just missing someone "

aww he will be back soon i hope x

over a year ago

"kids are off for the second week so trying to stop them from killing each other busy then xvery think i will just lock them in the shed thats nasty ,poor sprogs dont worry i will make sure they are fed and watered( anyone reading this i'm not really going to lock them in

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment "

Oh, hell fire, you got a long day ahead.

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment

Oh, hell fire, you got a long day ahead. "

they have already been off a week ....another to go .prey for me

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment "

you wait holloween is just around the corner,it might be you getting locked in the shed

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment you wait holloween is just around the corner,it might be you getting locked in the shed "

yes please peace and quiet

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment you wait holloween is just around the corner,it might be you getting locked in the shed yes please peace and quiet "

i will join you lol

over a year ago

Oh, hell fire, you got a long day ahead. they have already been off a week ....another to go .prey for me "

Blimey. 2weeks? Not easy to entertain kids in this weather eh?

Im praying for ya.

over a year ago

Oh, hell fire, you got a long day ahead. they have already been off a week ....another to go .prey for me

Blimey. 2weeks? Not easy to entertain kids in this weather eh?

Im praying for ya. "

I know its too long its mainly one thats got the devil in him just means standing over him every five mins .....love them really ,

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment you wait holloween is just around the corner,it might be you getting locked in the shed yes please peace and quiet i will join you lol "

i said i wanted peace and quiet

over a year ago

Morning

over a year ago

"Morning "
and a very good morning to you both

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment you wait holloween is just around the corner,it might be you getting locked in the shed yes please peace and quiet i will join you lol i said i wanted peace and quiet "

ha ha,have you ever eaten dinner hung upside down,

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment you wait holloween is just around the corner,it might be you getting locked in the shed yes please peace and quiet i will join you lol i said i wanted peace and quiet ha ha,have you ever eaten dinner hung upside down, "

the roof wouldnt be able to hold me lol.....right off to see to my little angels back later

over a year ago

Ha ha. Tempted though? I remember the days. X very tempting at the moment you wait holloween is just around the corner,it might be you getting locked in the shed yes please peace and quiet i will join you lol i said i wanted peace and quiet ha ha,have you ever eaten dinner hung upside down, the roof wouldnt be able to hold me lol.....right off to see to my little angels back later "

see ya later sweetness xx

Post new Message to Thread