Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face pics

Jump to newest

By *ixma OP   Man
over a year ago

Ascot

Like a lot on here I like kiss a lot during my meets as you have to fancy them to have sex ultimately. So I can't understand why women/couples get so pissed off when you ask to see a face pic, instead swerving the question by saying let's chat and get to know each other first. Cool lets do that AFTER I can sees pic so we don't waste each others time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Perhaps we want a commitment to a date before we scare you off with our ugly mugs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Face and body probably a good idea tbh

over a year ago

We once got told by a couple that asking for face pics in the 3rd message was "dubious to say the least."

Some people seem to think its Blind Date!

over a year ago

"We once got told by a couple that asking for face pics in the 3rd message was "dubious to say the least."

Some people seem to think its Blind Date!"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/10/14 10:40:49]

over a year ago

It is the reason why I have face and body shots on my profile it saves time. Sometimes I do wish people were not so concerned about sending a face picture with their first message asking if I am interested. how can I possibly know if I do not know what you look like.

over a year ago

If someone isn't keen to swap face pics early on I stop messaging them. I don't have time to waste messaging guys I'm not going to want to meet because I don't find them attractive.

By *ixma OP   Man
over a year ago

Ascot

Well at least I've been vindicated by all the replies so far, ty.

over a year ago

"It is the reason why I have face and body shots on my profile it saves time. Sometimes I do wish people were not so concerned about sending a face picture with their first message asking if I am interested. how can I possibly know if I do not know what you look like."

over a year ago

"If someone isn't keen to swap face pics early on I stop messaging them. I don't have time to waste messaging guys I'm not going to want to meet because I don't find them attractive."

This.

over a year ago

I'm usually happy to provide a pic if asked and I think the other party is genuine.

If I approach anyone then interested in a meet I'll always attach a face pic as part of my intro but I can understand that some people might be reluctant very early on, some people are pic collectors or just trying to see if they know you.

My view is that if you directly ask someone for a pic, it's only reasonable that you provide one too.

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I send a face pic when I'm comfortable sending one. I get so many one line messages and pic collectors that I don't send a face pic until we have exchanged a few messages and I have a feel for whether the person is possibly genuine or not. If someone hasn't the patience to go at my speed or stops messaging me because they don't get a face pic in message two so be it. It wouldn't bother me one bit.

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

"Like a lot on here I like kiss a lot during my meets as you have to fancy them to have sex ultimately. So I can't understand why women/couples get so pissed off when you ask to see a face pic, instead swerving the question by saying let's chat and get to know each other first. Cool lets do that AFTER I can sees pic so we don't waste each others time"
. I asked for one yesterday, and received a pic were I could only see the top of the woman's head and that was blurd too. Lol

over a year ago

Some of us can't go showing everybody face pics so do like to spend time getting to know someone for a little while. Yes physical attraction is very important but there still has to be a little bit of a spark without the pics. I like to know someone can hold a conversation and has a sense of humour before I'll even consider meeting even if he looks like brad Pitt. That said if after a few messages we are both sure we don't know someone professionally and we do get on then you can have as many face pics as you like

By *riendlyGirlWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

I'm happy to provide a face pic however I get messages everyday asking "do you have a face pic?" And they haven't even attached their own. Now I just reply with "do you?"

If your asking for a face pic at least be polite enough to attach yours at the same time.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

In all seriousness OP your username might make people think you could be a pic collector.

over a year ago

For what it's worth, I am not bothered with looks if I connect with someone. Yes, sexual attraction and all that, but if a lady gets my mind going, that will win hands down

over a year ago

I find it hard to believe anyone that doesn't have a face picture. As you can all see my partner wont put a face picture on here . Which makes it very hard for me to meet others . As I'm sure like me they must think something isn't right .

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

When we message someone we are interested in we attach a face pic, we expect the same.

over a year ago

I asked for a face pic once she sent a facial pic.

I still could not see what she looked like

over a year ago

Surely people can be nervous too? I've a semi face pic on show, but want to know I want to meet before confirming that it's me in the picture with a full Face pic..

There is some vindictive people out there so I for one am not giving a face pic til im sure they aren't someone I don't want to know :D

over a year ago

I ask for a face pic when messaging in my profile....if I don't get one proves they haven't read my profile and it stops there

over a year ago

My face pic is my avatar,no one can moan about me not having one when I expect one too

over a year ago

"I ask for a face pic when messaging in my profile....if I don't get one proves they haven't read my profile and it stops there "

I will send a face pic if there is an interest, if no I don't see the point.

over a year ago

We always exchange face pictures as early as possible to ensure mutual attraction and saves us wasting time.

over a year ago

"I asked for a face pic once she sent a facial pic.

I still could not see what she looked like "

Oh, cum cum you must be exaggerating !!

over a year ago

"I asked for a face pic once she sent a facial pic.

I still could not see what she looked like

Oh, cum cum you must be exaggerating !!"

No exaggerating it must have been a heavy cummer

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I dont exchange face pics initially for several reasons. I want to mentally connect with someone b4 i consider meeting and if they are genuine and have a sexual mind they will understand that

over a year ago

"I dont exchange face pics initially for several reasons. I want to mentally connect with someone b4 i consider meeting and if they are genuine and have a sexual mind they will understand that"
This x

By *ixma OP   Man
over a year ago

Ascot

"We always exchange face pictures as early as possible to ensure mutual attraction and saves us wasting time."

Post new Message to Thread