Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ok ive never been to a swingers club...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im just wondering what actually happens??

Im open to going to one... I just want to make sure it's a good one..

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've never been to one either.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've never been to one either. "

Me too.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Will it be full of Ikea furniture

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've never been to one either.

Me too. "

Your pants are on fire

By *rixie and dixieCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Been to chams and jaydees

Both good clubs in different ways

Can't beat a play in the jacuzzi at chams

Posh x

over a year ago

We are trying a club for the first time soon. Vanilla alternative. Looks lovely online and good reviews. Can't wait to get in the massive hot tub

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Most clubs have public areas and private areas OP. You will probably see some sexual activity in the public areas, I have done the majority of times I've been to clubs. Women and couples are still the bosses with single men being in the least demand from my experience. If you want to play with someone talk to them. Don't go and ask them if they want a hand when they're already playing!

over a year ago

"Im just wondering what actually happens??

Cheers "

What do you think happens?

over a year ago

"I've never been to one either.

Me too.

Your pants are on fire "

over a year ago

Cheers "

What happens is if your frequently turned down on here youll pay a lot of money to be turned down in a club. But at least you get to chat face to face instead of on a forum and catch a glimpse of others getting lucky. (Dogging is cheaper and has the same positives but is colder lol)

over a year ago

Cheers

What happens is if your frequently turned down on here youll pay a lot of money to be turned down in a club. But at least you get to chat face to face instead of on a forum and catch a glimpse of others getting lucky. (Dogging is cheaper and has the same positives but is colder lol) "

Do you go to clubs? If not why post something negative based on your own pre-conceptions?

Any single malevthat has half decent social skills and the right mindset will do ok in a club.

over a year ago

Cheers

What happens is if your frequently turned down on here youll pay a lot of money to be turned down in a club. But at least you get to chat face to face instead of on a forum and catch a glimpse of others getting lucky. (Dogging is cheaper and has the same positives but is colder lol)

Do you go to clubs? If not why post something negative based on your own pre-conceptions?

Any single malevthat has half decent social skills and the right mindset will do ok in a club. "

It was a light hearted ribbing not a serious review. I know its early but just for once LIGHTEN UP

over a year ago

Cheers "

Have a look on the club website at the photo's inside the place. It will give you an idea of the layout. I find it also helps as it makes it seem 'familiar'when you get there and not so daunting.

Check out their dress code. Wet clubs ask women to dress in lingerie/ men in towels. Nightclub type clubs, people stay dressed. Have a think what you'd be most comfortable with.

Search the forum for threads on club etiquette. Be friendly and polite. If they aren't interested move on.

Have fun.

over a year ago

it's like a sexually charged vanilla pub or club depending on the one you try. Women usually wear less/sexier clothes and you get more sexual activity going on....but what it's not us a free for all orgy. All the usual rules apply like ask before touching & no, means no.

over a year ago

"We are trying a club for the first time soon. Vanilla alternative. Looks lovely online and good reviews. Can't wait to get in the massive hot tub "

I went to VAs in Aug. First club visit for me. Excellent place and the hot tub was awesome. Xx

over a year ago

We've been to a couple of clubs and have our favourite but they all offer different experiences.

The social area is like a vanilla bar only friendlier and with a sexy atmosphere.. ... play areas have people chatting, watching and playing lol

over a year ago

"We are trying a club for the first time soon. Vanilla alternative. Looks lovely online and good reviews. Can't wait to get in the massive hot tub

I went to VAs in Aug. First club visit for me. Excellent place and the hot tub was awesome. Xx "

Totally agree and love your profile pic

over a year ago

"We are trying a club for the first time soon. Vanilla alternative. Looks lovely online and good reviews. Can't wait to get in the massive hot tub

I went to VAs in Aug. First club visit for me. Excellent place and the hot tub was awesome. Xx !

Totally agree and love your profile pic "

Thank you. Xx

over a year ago

"Will it be full of Ikea furniture "

oddly enough some are! lol

over a year ago

I went to VAs in Aug. First club visit for me. Excellent place and the hot tub was awesome. Xx

Totally agree and love your profile pic "

I'm glad you both loved it. I hope there are lots of sexy people to chat too. Excited but nervous!

over a year ago

I'm glad you both loved it. I hope there are lots of sexy people to chat too. Excited but nervous! "

When are you going ?

over a year ago

I'm glad you both loved it. I hope there are lots of sexy people to chat too. Excited but nervous!

When are you going ?

"

21st nov. Cabaret night. Got a sexy burlesque outfit to wear!

over a year ago

When are you going ?

21st nov. Cabaret night. Got a sexy burlesque outfit to wear! "

Wow that sounds great ! Were going in a few weeks x

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I've not been to one yet a few have offered to take my club virginity

over a year ago

"it's like a sexually charged vanilla pub or club depending on the one you try. Women usually wear less/sexier clothes and you get more sexual activity going on....but what it's not us a free for all orgy. All the usual rules apply like ask before touching & no, means no."

"it's like a sexually charged vanilla pub or club depending on the one you try. Women usually wear less/sexier clothes and you get more sexual activity going on....but what it's not us a free for all orgy. All the usual rules apply like ask before touching & no, means no."

Exactly this....

A lot of people have misconceptions about clubs. I've seen many posts whereby people think that all club goers are under some kind of obligation to play with any man or woman there, I don't understand where they get these silly ideas from.

When you pay to go in you are guaranteed admission until the club closes and use of any of the facilities, ie jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, dancefloor, some may have food supplied, that is all. Women are not part of the facilities guaranteed.

If you just think of it as a nightclub where you will see people wearing provocative clothing and maybe see sexual activity. You may or may not get a chance to have sex yourself

over a year ago

When are you going ?

21st nov. Cabaret night. Got a sexy burlesque outfit to wear!

Wow that sounds great ! Were going in a few weeks x"

Ooh maybe you'll go the same weekend??

By *hrissie1961Woman
over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

Based on the people here who frequent the clubs, it has totaly put me off even trying.

over a year ago

"Based on the people here who frequent the clubs, it has totaly put me off even trying."

Why?? Your a lady!! You'll be fine!!

over a year ago

Hey Wasp, as you live in Bristol I would say the best and friendliest to go to first is Angels in Melksham. It's really relaxed and is good for a social evening to get your face known.

Many single men who I talk to at the club say it's nicer and cheaper than going out with their mates....treat it as a night out with like minded people and if play happens it's a bonus

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Based on the people here who frequent the clubs, it has totaly put me off even trying."

Why's that then? I've been to a fair few clubs and mostly had a wonderful time and found the patrons on the whole to be a bunch of lovely folk - many of whom are on Fab, although not necessarily forum posters

OP...give it a whirl, check out the club's website for dress code, etc. and go with no expectations of play - who knows, you could get lucky

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey thanks guys

If there's anyone who could come with me to a club then that would be helpful. Just wanna see what it's all about

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread