Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cunninglingus technique

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A mate of mine's gf says he never gives her oral. This stunned me as their was no personal or medical reason. He'd never done it before so i advised him how I go about it which is not to dive straight in but take his time, kiss her neck, play with her nipples, sucking them while stroking her inner thighs and inserting a finger or 2, kissing her body and exploring her outer walls before gently licking her clit, getting more intense and applying pressure until you hit the spot n keep going. Some ladies like a combination of fingers, sucking and licking. I never stop til I'm begged to. He took my advice and the next day his gf sent me a txt just saying 'wow!' True story. Any other techniques?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Go at it like a bulldog at the water bowl

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I practiced on a walnut whip

over a year ago

we prefer the 'Labrador on an icecream' method

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

We prefer the vampire bat licking an open wound method

over a year ago

I love giving oral but have no set technique. Every woman is different .Listen to her moaning and taste those sweet juices you soon find out how she likes it .

By *traight outta YorkshireMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

write the alphabet with your tongue.. Thats what they said in american pie anyway

By *inkxRabbitWoman
over a year ago

Wok-ish Horsell temporarily

"A mate of mine's gf says he never gives her oral. This stunned me as their was no personal or medical reason. He'd never done it before so i advised him how I go about it which is not to dive straight in but take his time, kiss her neck, play with her nipples, sucking them while stroking her inner thighs and inserting a finger or 2, kissing her body and exploring her outer walls before gently licking her clit, getting more intense and applying pressure until you hit the spot n keep going. Some ladies like a combination of fingers, sucking and licking. I never stop til I'm begged to. He took my advice and the next day his gf sent me a txt just saying 'wow!' True story. Any other techniques?"

When you're next down south give me a call

over a year ago

best technique is to listen to the lady. If you are doing it right, you'll know!

I would give you my top tips, but that's my little secret

over a year ago

Eat it like you mean it nothing worse than little luck here little lick there ...sod that get your face in there ....well it works for me

over a year ago

"Eat it like you mean it nothing worse than little luck here little lick there ...sod that get your face in there ....well it works for me "

Might as well do a job properly. X

over a year ago

Even better while another guy fucks her

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"write the alphabet with your tongue.. Thats what they said in american pie anyway "

Or be generous with your time and write war and peace

over a year ago

"Eat it like you mean it nothing worse than little luck here little lick there ...sod that get your face in there ....well it works for me "

Lol!

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

over a year ago

"Even better while another guy fucks her "

Doesn't your face get squished?

over a year ago

Some can, some can't

Some people haven't got a scooby doo!

Some lick so light it tickles and not in a good way. Some do it so roughly I have to conclude that part of foreplay immediately, for fear of losing my clit !! I rarely let women play with me - its not been great experience over the years.

But I'm going to put this out there once and for all. A tiny scratch / nick on your foo foo is VERY fuckin painful.

Anyone unsure - mrnotts is a good teacher

over a year ago

"Some can, some can't

Some lick so light it tickles and not in a good way. Some do it so roughly I have to conclude that part of foreplay immediately, for fear of losing my clit !! I rarely let women play with me - its not been great experience over the years.

But I'm going to put this out there once and for all. A tiny scratch / nick on your foo foo is VERY fuckin painful.

Anyone unsure - mrnotts is a good teacher "

The first half is my experience.

My best oral experience is with one guy, no fingers and just the most amazing tonguing action. The rhythm, the spot he finds and the pressure are all amazing. Gives me the best, strongest orgasm... And he is nowhere near my clit. Still haven't figured what exactly he has found down there but it's amazing lol

over a year ago

"Some can, some can't

Anyone unsure - mrnotts is a good teacher "

I completely agree. Sometimes you think it wasn't worth the effort! One guy I met on here was amazing! Very enthusiastic and knew what to do! I met video his technique next time I see him!

over a year ago

One approach that has worked well for me is to get your partner to squeeze your hand as you kiss and lick to let you know what is working well for her. When she breaks your fingers you know you are in the right spot

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

We've found the best position for us to be in when Z is giving me oral is with his head facing DOWN my pussy (like a 69 but he's not on top of me) so that he's licking down on my clit rather than head between my legs licking upwards. Just works better for me.

Inserting fingers or a toy as I'm orgasming just sends me to another dimension!

over a year ago

Clamp on the clit and don't let go!!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Clamp on the clit and don't let go!!! "

One for the BDSM crowd!

over a year ago

"

One approach that has worked well for me is to get your partner to squeeze your hand as you kiss and lick to let you know what is working well for her. When she breaks your fingers you know you are in the right spot "

Give this a go - I had forgotten about this; but yes that worked very well for me (and her!!)

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Every woman is going to be different. I've met many men who seem to have picked up a technique from somewhere which involves being very rough on the clit, which some men may love, but I find painful.

I prefer the guy to keep in mind that there is more to the area than just the clitoris, and that licking around the vagina entrance as well as all the bits in between can be intensely pleasurable, as well as giving a poor abused clit a bit of a rest.

By *eyondCuriousWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I love doing this. I don't think there is a 'magic' way to do it. It all depends on who the sexy lady is and what she likes.

I hope I'm good at it, I've not had complaints that I know of. I could do it all day!

Her

over a year ago

I was shown by a woman not to flick tongue over clit but go deep and eat I do this for prolonged periods and have amazing results trick is put the lady first dont even think about your own needs for at least an hour

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"I practiced on a walnut whip "

or a cream egg

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reckon there's plenty of new techniques here for me to try, any volunteers?

over a year ago

"We've found the best position for us to be in when Z is giving me oral is with his head facing DOWN my pussy (like a 69 but he's not on top of me) so that he's licking down on my clit rather than head between my legs licking upwards. Just works better for me.

Inserting fingers or a toy as I'm orgasming just sends me to another dimension!

"

Also found that approach to be very effective

Post new Message to Thread