Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Unexpected meets....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The majority of my meets, probably like a lot of people are planned in advance, but I had a meet last night in the middle of the countryside at about 3 in the morning with a delightful pair who I hadn't even noticed the profile of till that moment, as well as being a meet that was only decided on 45 minutes earlier as I was about to turn in for the night.

Said meet was absolutely delicious and though I've had an hour and a half's sleep and our shenanigans followed a 20 hour workday I feel full of beans and Im smiling like the cat that got the Cornish cream....

Just wondering if others receive more of that mood lifting boost post meet when it comes as a lovely surprise? Or shall I just put it down to the couple in question being bloody amazing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nah, obviously just me then.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't think the rest of us are as brave as you and said couple. wish I was though xx

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

Short notice meets are always more exhilerating

over a year ago

"Nah, obviously just me then. "
This kind of thing happens very rarely but you're right, when it does it's just brilliant. It's so nice when everything just comes (pardon the pun) together with the littlest of planning or expectation

Sarah x

over a year ago

Sometimes those are the best meets. Spontaneous and horny! I am a planner but love those horny encounters too

over a year ago

"Nah, obviously just me then. "

Half our meets are like that ... much more satisfying and the buzz afterwards is wonderful

over a year ago

I've had a few spur of the moments meets that were just brilliant, but one or two...no, not so good.

Post new Message to Thread