Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bi male spit roast

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this a thing many MF couples partake in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

This is something I hope to try, licking pussy while being fucked, or taking a strap on while sucking cock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My first real group, and bi experience was flat on my back on a kitchen table, a fem dom with a strap-on giving me my first penetrative anal, at the same time as my wife and another woman were double sucking my cock, while I'm sucking on the cock of another male, and the two husbands were getting their jollies watching the 5 of us perform for them while they were tied to wooden kitchen chairs.

By *hisky_ukMan
over a year ago

Spalding

I'm sooo jealous

over a year ago

"My first real group, and bi experience was flat on my back on a kitchen table, a fem dom with a strap-on giving me my first penetrative anal, at the same time as my wife and another woman were double sucking my cock, while I'm sucking on the cock of another male, and the two husbands were getting their jollies watching the 5 of us perform for them while they were tied to wooden kitchen chairs. "

WOW!! You guys certainly know how to have fun!!

over a year ago

Only done it the once but would always be willing to have another go.

over a year ago

"My first real group, and bi experience was flat on my back on a kitchen table, a fem dom with a strap-on giving me my first penetrative anal, at the same time as my wife and another woman were double sucking my cock, while I'm sucking on the cock of another male, and the two husbands were getting their jollies watching the 5 of us perform for them while they were tied to wooden kitchen chairs. "
You should have pics like that on your profile

over a year ago

I'm not a couple bbut if any bi mail couples are looking for a woman to join them my inbox is that way

over a year ago

"I'm not a couple bbut if any bi mail couples are looking for a woman to join them my inbox is that way "

Will my split personality count.

over a year ago

"I'm not a couple bbut if any bi mail couples are looking for a woman to join them my inbox is that way

Will my split personality count. "

yeah with mine tthrown in too it will be an orgy lol

Post new Message to Thread