Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1 way swing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im just curious if any other couples have the same agreement as me and my girlfriend do as I've not come across any profiles that say so. Im more than happy for her to sleep with men or women on her own or if we have a mmf or mmff but I'm only allowed to touch her which im very happy with but just wondering if this is strange.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we have a similar kind of way of playing, our fem only likes to play with other fems and our male, theres lots of couples we have seen on here that are similar!

over a year ago

"Im just curious if any other couples have the same agreement as me and my girlfriend do as I've not come across any profiles that say so. Im more than happy for her to sleep with men or women on her own or if we have a mmf or mmff but I'm only allowed to touch her which im very happy with but just wondering if this is strange."

Say all this in layman's terms!??

over a year ago

Yes we've seen profiles like this and couples in clubs.

Alas we like everyone to play, so it's not for us.

over a year ago

I must be missing a trick!!?? What is it??

over a year ago

"Im just curious if any other couples have the same agreement as me and my girlfriend do as I've not come across any profiles that say so. Im more than happy for her to sleep with men or women on her own or if we have a mmf or mmff but I'm only allowed to touch her which im very happy with but just wondering if this is strange.

Say all this in layman's terms!?? "

what he means is she's allowed to play with who she wants but he's not

over a year ago

"Im just curious if any other couples have the same agreement as me and my girlfriend do as I've not come across any profiles that say so. Im more than happy for her to sleep with men or women on her own or if we have a mmf or mmff but I'm only allowed to touch her which im very happy with but just wondering if this is strange.

Say all this in layman's terms!?? "

Im not allowed to touch anyone else but she can when we play. Is this strange?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Your swing, your rules

It won't suit some people but I don't think it's that usual on here.

over a year ago

I was in a relationship like that on here until very recently .

She could see whoever she liked but I could only see her. She would even get mad if I chatted to others without permission.

over a year ago

Im not allowed to touch anyone else but she can when we play. Is this strange?"

is it your choice not to play with others or hers?

over a year ago

"I was in a relationship like that on here until very recently .

She could see whoever she liked but I could only see her. She would even get mad if I chatted to others without permission."

I'm allowed to talk to anyone and look at pics

over a year ago

with us its 100% a choice thing

over a year ago

is it your choice not to play with others or hers?"

Both oour choice. I dont have any desire to sleep with other people but find it a massive turn on when she does.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/14 15:59:22]

over a year ago

Both oour choice. I dont have any desire to sleep with other people but find it a massive turn on when she does."

no problem then if your both happy though keep saying your now allowed to makes.it comes over as one sided

over a year ago

Some people are genuinely not jealous and are happy to see their loved ones enjoying themselves with others . I could go further and say they even get off on seeing it , it's their kink .

Others are not happy seeing their loved ones engaging with others and far from getting off on it , they get hurt by seeing it .

So if this is the case with the op , it's perfectly right to play as they do . Everyone's happy , no one is hurt .

over a year ago

No not strstranwe have come across loads over the years

over a year ago

That may be because he sees it as a D/s thing.....I know I did.

I was subservient to her wishes, which is what I enjoyed

over a year ago

"That may be because he sees it as a D/s thing.....I know I did.

I was subservient to her wishes, which is what I enjoyed"

Whats D/s?

over a year ago

Whats D/s?"

Domination/submission

over a year ago

Whats D/s?"

dom/sub

over a year ago

Someone always beats me

over a year ago

was a post about this other day. i think its strange. why is she allowed to do as she pleases but the male isnt?. somethin aint right in relationship i wouldnt be swingin if thats the case!

UNLESS its what you want,you dont want to touch anyone else? if so then that is entirely upto you.

over a year ago

"was a post about this other day. i think its strange. why is she allowed to do as she pleases but the male isnt?. somethin aint right in relationship i wouldnt be swingin if thats the case!

UNLESS its what you want,you dont want to touch anyone else? if so then that is entirely upto you."

it's the word allowed that throws you i think, when people say they are not allowed to it just comes over as not being their choice

over a year ago

could be, but they need to state clearly before people jump on the band wagon..liek i just did If its not to his taste and he is allowed but chooses not to them my apologies

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Im not allowed to touch anyone else but she can when we play. Is this strange?"

Do you think it is strange or are you happy with it?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Do you think it is strange or are you happy with it?"

Ah should have carried on reading.

Whatever you both decide to do when swinging cant be strange as it is your kink

over a year ago

Surprising how many times I've heard this, and have agreed to absolute limits that "it will only be her playing, not him" - only to have him try to jump on top of me once anything starts.

So it's not surprising that I'm very wary of any promises or claims that couples make now....

over a year ago

She could see whoever she liked but I could only see her. She would even get mad if I chatted to others without permission.

I'm allowed to talk to anyone and look at pics"

sorry but you are allowed?

over a year ago

This is the female of the relationship.

He has always known that I had a fantasy to have a Mmf and it wasn't until recently we decided to explore. He gets off on me meeting men on my own. He wants to know details, watch vids etc because it genuinely turns him on. It took me ages to go and do it because I didn't and still don't understand why it turns him on so much when it would really upset me if he was to go with someone else. I have never said he wasn't allowed but that's just the understanding we had. We tried once and he met someone and I hated it. Its not that I am making him to this or anything, it was all his idea and obviously I get the most fun

over a year ago

Yeah maybe allowed wasn't the right word to use as it implies I want to touch but can't when in fact I dont want to.

over a year ago

"Yeah maybe allowed wasn't the right word to use as it implies I want to touch but can't when in fact I dont want to."

that's the forums for you lol, take the time to read your op and check it comes across ok, because there are plenty that will point out how it comes across to them

over a year ago

I suppose it all depends on the relationship that to have, for us it wouldn't work as I like to see Luke with another woman and find it such a turn on! And vice versa, we don't meet alone only together.

OP if this is what you you both agreed and it's working for you then that's all that matters.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

She could see whoever she liked but I could only see her. She would even get mad if I chatted to others without permission."

Doesn't sound like swinging, sounds like jealousy, did she have a multitude of fake profiles to catch you out with

over a year ago

It definitely works for us. Reading back my post I can now see how it comes across. Even the gf said it sounded like I was moaning.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

It works for us, my hubby has no interest playing with another female.

So usually we just meet a single guy, but we're looking to play with a couple.

He would just play with me, but I would play with the couple

over a year ago

Female here again I would play with man, men or couple too and he could watch all he wants. Wank over the other female even but could not physically watch him with another female, just doesn't do it for me x

over a year ago

Doesn't sound like swinging, sounds like jealousy, did she have a multitude of fake profiles to catch you out with"

No, every so often I would get full of remorse and tell her. It wasn't jealousy though, it was a control thing.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Similar to us. I have no interest in other women

over a year ago

I think as long as both are happy with it then fine... More couples are like this than I'd realised.. I Dont mind the ones that are upfront but its when the woman is all over Lee... And all is well till her partner gets into me and then she gets all annoyed.

Even had one woman ask "did she get you hard" in a nasty way.... She had up till that point been climbing all over Lee snoggibg his face off.

So I Dont think it's off if all like it abs it's clear that's the case z

over a year ago

"Female here again I would play with man, men or couple too and he could watch all he wants. Wank over the other female even but could not physically watch him with another female, just doesn't do it for me x"

Well that's a little bit different from him not wanting to do it just because he doesn't want to, to him not wanting to do it so he doesn't upset you

over a year ago

"I think as long as both are happy with it then fine... More couples are like this than I'd realised.. I Dont mind the ones that are upfront but its when the woman is all over Lee... And all is well till her partner gets into me and then she gets all annoyed.

Even had one woman ask "did she get you hard" in a nasty way.... She had up till that point been climbing all over Lee snoggibg his face off.

So I Dont think it's off if all like it abs it's clear that's the case z "

To be fair I would be the same lol I would be a total bitch and spit my dummy right out which is why we have never decided together as a couple to full swing. It does nothing for me and I would be jealous and it would turn my stomach to be honest but he loves it, he gets off on it and he gets to fuck me knowing I have just been fucked....it really does it for him. X

over a year ago

"This is the female of the relationship.

He has always known that I had a fantasy to have a Mmf and it wasn't until recently we decided to explore. He gets off on me meeting men on my own. He wants to know details, watch vids etc because it genuinely turns him on. It took me ages to go and do it because I didn't and still don't understand why it turns him on so much when it would really upset me if he was to go with someone else. I have never said he wasn't allowed but that's just the understanding we had. We tried once and he met someone and I hated it. Its not that I am making him to this or anything, it was all his idea and obviously I get the most fun"

are you only doing it for his benefit? to make him happy? seems that way. if you dont want to then you shouldnt do anythin you dont want to x

over a year ago

"Female here again I would play with man, men or couple too and he could watch all he wants. Wank over the other female even but could not physically watch him with another female, just doesn't do it for me x

Well that's a little bit different from him not wanting to do it just because he doesn't want to, to him not wanting to do it so he doesn't upset you "

No It's both. He doesn't do it because he doesn't need to so he says and he hasn't no desire to do so

over a year ago

"I think as long as both are happy with it then fine... More couples are like this than I'd realised.. I Dont mind the ones that are upfront but its when the woman is all over Lee... And all is well till her partner gets into me and then she gets all annoyed.

So I Dont think it's off if all like it abs it's clear that's the case z

To be fair I would be the same lol I would be a total bitch and spit my dummy right out which is why we have never decided together as a couple to full swing. It does nothing for me and I would be jealous and it would turn my stomach to be honest but he loves it, he gets off on it and he gets to fuck me knowing I have just been fucked....it really does it for him. X"

As your just meeting single men I really don't see it being an issue for you.

over a year ago

"This is the female of the relationship.

He has always known that I had a fantasy to have a Mmf and it wasn't until recently we decided to explore. He gets off on me meeting men on my own. He wants to know details, watch vids etc because it genuinely turns him on. It took me ages to go and do it because I didn't and still don't understand why it turns him on so much when it would really upset me if he was to go with someone else. I have never said he wasn't allowed but that's just the understanding we had. We tried once and he met someone and I hated it. Its not that I am making him to this or anything, it was all his idea and obviously I get the most fun

are you only doing it for his benefit? to make him happy? seems that way. if you dont want to then you shouldnt do anythin you dont want to x"

At first it was. I didn't feel happy doing it because I had been 12years with just him. I would never have done anything if he never suggested it. But I kinder like doing it now. Since I got with him and only had him since one as 16, just freshens things up a bit and I get to do stuff like go out on the pull with friends etc but would stop if he asked me too without feeling negative or whatever about it x

over a year ago

I'm not just meeting single men :/ we are looking for a male to join us. I aren't seeking single men but there has been occasions when I have been asked to meet alone and I have but yet still haven't met anyone for full sex and then there's times I have been out with friends and had a bit of fun.

over a year ago

"I'm not just meeting single men :/ we are looking for a male to join us. I aren't seeking single men but there has been occasions when I have been asked to meet alone and I have but yet still haven't met anyone for full sex and then there's times I have been out with friends and had a bit of fun."

I meant that you both as a couple are meeting single men.

As I said before if it works for you both, then it's all good. Carry on and enjoy

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Not strange at all, we a pretty much the same

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

What ever others decide to do between themselves as a couple and with others is their choice.... Don't think there is any right or wrong, providing all who involved know the score etc.

What ever some are into or not there will be others who are happy with all or decide it's not for them . Communication the key to avoid any awkwardness and confusion ... Enjoy!

over a year ago

Both oour choice. I dont have any desire to sleep with other people but find it a massive turn on when she does."

EXACTLY the same as us. I love watching and filming Emily playing with guys or girls but I have no urge to take part at all and Emily doesnt want me to fuck other women so its perfect

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

I guess you are what's known as a cuckold couple. We like everyone to play during our sessions, so it's not for us. But if that's your thing, have fun and lots of it

over a year ago

Both oour choice. I dont have any desire to sleep with other people but find it a massive turn on when she does.

EXACTLY the same as us. I love watching and filming Emily playing with guys or girls but I have no urge to take part at all and Emily doesnt want me to fuck other women so its perfect "

So dont you play with Emily at all during your fun?

over a year ago

Normally no although shes happy for me to do so if I want to obviously but if I do its no more than feeling a boob. My SEVERELY low self confidence means I cant bare to strip infront of anyone, male or female. So I stay dressed, hold the video camera and play with Emily while we watch the video once we're alone

Post new Message to Thread