Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Boob licking!!

Jump to newest

By *ampleme OP   Man
over a year ago

Washington

I love it when a lady licks and sucks her own nipples.. So sexy.... Maybe that's why I love big breasts!!!

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I love it when a lady licks and sucks her own nipples.. So sexy.... Maybe that's why I love big breasts!!!

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x"

Although my breasts are quite large I cannot get my mouth anywhere near my nipples because my breasts aren't dangly empty sack type affairs. They are full of breast tissue and consequently don't bend in the middle

over a year ago

"I love it when a lady licks and sucks her own nipples.. So sexy.... Maybe that's why I love big breasts!!!

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x

Although my breasts are quite large I cannot get my mouth anywhere near my nipples because my breasts aren't dangly empty sack type affairs. They are full of breast tissue and consequently don't bend in the middle "

I'll suck them for you x

over a year ago

I can lick and suck mine but doesn't do anything for me prefer someone else doing it

over a year ago

Can any of you gorgeous ladies make yourself cum by sucking your own nipples?? x"

I have

Sarah x

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I can lick and suck mine but doesn't do anything for me prefer someone else doing it "

over a year ago

I can't reach my nipples

over a year ago

I don't know if I can but I don't want to either.

over a year ago

It is quite sexy but I'd still rather do it for her

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Why would I want to suck my own when I have a lover who can do it for me and so much more

over a year ago

Although my breasts are quite large I cannot get my mouth anywhere near my nipples because my breasts aren't dangly empty sack type affairs. They are full of breast tissue and consequently don't bend in the middle "

Wow...you put that so eloquently.

Post new Message to Thread