Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face Pic before meeting....

Jump to newest

By *lue-green OP   Man
over a year ago

Taunton

Hi all. I was arranging to meet a couple and said that I wanted to see a face pic to make sure they were genuine and also to see if there would be an attraction.

The reply I got was "your loss" and then they blocked me!

I thought it was a fair request? Do you agree?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

More than fair.....I wouldn't meet someone without a face picture

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well its not blind date is it of course people need to see a face pic......their loss not yours x

over a year ago

I think it's a very fair and normal request given that yours are on open view....

Don't worry about it move on and have fun

I would say their loss tbh

over a year ago

No blind dates, but hey, think of it as your gain. You probably avoided being messed about. Glass half full n all that.

over a year ago

"Hi all. I was arranging to meet a couple and said that I wanted to see a face pic to make sure they were genuine and also to see if there would be an attraction.

The reply I got was "your loss" and then they blocked me!

I thought it was a fair request? Do you agree?

"

Seems odd - were 'they' verified?

By *uriousBristolCplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Thinking you already know the answer but yes of course it's reaasonable. You will find VERY few on here who do blind dates

By *lue-green OP   Man
over a year ago

Taunton

hi, thanks for the reply. Yes they were verified which made them appear genuine!

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"well its not blind date is it of course people need to see a face pic......their loss not yours x"

I agree, their loss not yours

over a year ago

They can see what you look like so maybe you weren't their type and they just didn't know how to say. Either way, odd thing to do but it wasn't meant to be so just move on.

over a year ago

Its a fair request for face pics.

i dont see a problem sending them if you guys are meeting

By *artinichilled1TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

It makes sense to meet people with a face pic.Silly otherwise.

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

I was asked for a face photo so I asked for one back she said ok, so I sent one and that was it instant block no feedback ... wtf I don't mind being blocked but please give feedback ffs

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If people won't send face pictures before they meet you it usually means that they have misled you in some way and have no intention of meeting. As to it being your loss....what a daft statement

over a year ago

"I was asked for a face photo so I asked for one back she said ok, so I sent one and that was it instant block no feedback ... wtf I don't mind being blocked but please give feedback ffs"

I agree, if you're going to block you may as well say sorry, not my type before you do it but to be honest, does it really matter, they didn't want to meet so it would make no difference and an instant block obviously means you weren't for them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I was asked for a face photo so I asked for one back she said ok, so I sent one and that was it instant block no feedback ... wtf I don't mind being blocked but please give feedback ffs"

We have been blocked after sending face pictures, what feedback would you want? I don't want it in writing that someone doesn't find me attractive

over a year ago

We always ask for faces pictures as there needs to be some mutual attraction to play.

over a year ago

There were obviously A List celebrities

over a year ago

No recent face pic,no meet.There has to be an attraction between all parties.

My wife & I have been caught out a couple of times in the past when meeting even when they did send a face pic !

We soon found out when actually meeting that their face pic was an old one & not only had they changed facially but they'd also changed physically & not for the better,lol.

over a year ago

I've had a couple that when asked on the morning of the meet for face pics so I would recognise them, refused. They said they would recognise me and they were wary of pic collectors. Now that is plain weird. We had got on quite well over a few messages and phone calls and I really only asked so I wouldn't go up to unsuspecting people in the pub and grope their cock! I declined the meet and blocked them, that was certainly THEIR LOSS

over a year ago

A fair request yes,but they also have the right to refuse,though they could have been more tactful in their refusal.

no one can tell anyone else how to use the site or conduct their lives,best just move onto the next profile that may be more suitable to your needs

over a year ago

"If people won't send face pictures before they meet you it usually means that they have misled you in some way and have no intention of meeting. "

complete nonsense

over a year ago

its plenty fair, we always like to swap face pics after a chat and before a meet, not brave enough to put them public lol

over a year ago

I dont see why people need Face pics to meet, We always arrange to meet in a Pub and Nette will be bent over a Table with Her Juggs out while im stood at the Bar in my Balaclava on n a Yellow Daff sticking out of my Arse..Simples

Daffy Gimp

over a year ago

"I dont see why people need Face pics to meet, We always arrange to meet in a Pub and Nette will be bent over a Table with Her Juggs out while im stood at the Bar in my Balaclava on n a Yellow Daff sticking out of my Arse..Simples

Daffy Gimp "

You paint such a delightful picture with words Mr Gimp.

over a year ago

Fake profile dude....your well out of it....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/10/14 09:40:32]

over a year ago

"I dont see why people need Face pics to meet, We always arrange to meet in a Pub and Nette will be bent over a Table with Her Juggs out while im stood at the Bar in my Balaclava on n a Yellow Daff sticking out of my Arse..Simples

Daffy Gimp

You paint such a delightful picture with words Mr Gimp. "

Awww thanks..Can i have my Crayons back now

Gimp

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 16/10/14 09:40:32]"

Pah!

Gimp

over a year ago

Daffy Gimp

Gimp"

I've eaten em

over a year ago

Daffy Gimp

Gimp I've eaten em "

NUUURSE! The Couple in the next Cell deserve a smacked Bot Bot

Gimp

over a year ago

Woohoo

over a year ago

"Woohoo "

Your not supposed to Flutter yer Eyes n get damp

Its supposed to be a Punishment...ish

Cool Hand Gimp

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face picture first. If I asked to see one I would attach a picture to that message as I thonk it rude to ask for one and not send one first.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If people won't send face pictures before they meet you it usually means that they have misled you in some way and have no intention of meeting.

complete nonsense "

oh? It has been our experience hence my use of "usually" instead of always.

over a year ago

Im quite shocked you got as far as arranging a meet without seeing their faces!

Im off after a couple of mess if they are scared to show their face !

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We've had a woman refuse to send a face pic before having a phone call before (a genuine, much verified member).

Now, from our point of view it's a waste of time chatting to someone on the phone that we might not find mutually attractive, but she got quite angry about the request, so that was as far as things went.

That's fair enough, of course, people choose their own ways of doing things here. But the main rule is if something isn't right for you, it shouldn't go any further, it's as simple as that really.

over a year ago

they simply might have been fuck ugly lol

over a year ago

"they simply might have been fuck ugly lol"

Lol @ this

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lol.

over a year ago

Harsh

But bloody Funny

Gimp

over a year ago

"they simply might have been fuck ugly lol

Harsh

But bloody Funny

Gimp"

Sorry take what i say with humor lol :p

over a year ago

"If people won't send face pictures before they meet you it usually means that they have misled you in some way and have no intention of meeting.

complete nonsense

oh? It has been our experience hence my use of "usually" instead of always."

I did say "usually" oh no, it was you who did and you're right, what other reason is there

over a year ago

Of course its fair and you should never doubt whether it is fair or not. Its a no brainer!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

complete nonsense

I did say "usually" oh no, it was you who did and you're right, what other reason is there "

hello.

The other reason is that their job is mega important and if you see their face they would have to kill you.

over a year ago

"

That's fair enough, of course, people choose their own ways of doing things here. But the main rule is if something isn't right for you, it shouldn't go any further, it's as simple as that really."

over a year ago

Ive seen many a profile with couples saying they dont send pictures. i just block and move to the next profile

over a year ago

Or they were so stunning they were afraid they'd make him feel inferior?

over a year ago

You were rite to ask for a photo if the intention is to meet some one we Always try to see ppl on cam first rather than trust a pic and as you see from our varifications seems camara to some is to watch not appear on!

over a year ago

"Ive seen many a profile with couples saying they dont send pictures. i just block and move to the next profile"

makes total sense.we don't send facepics,we make that clear on our profile.we arent forcing anyone to contact us.its their choice.

over a year ago

complete nonsense

I did say "usually" oh no, it was you who did and you're right, what other reason is there

hello.

The other reason is that their job is mega important and if you see their face they would have to kill you. "

hello . That's true, if I remember, you've not seen me

By *olores mister jCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"There were obviously A List celebrities "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

complete nonsense

hello.

The other reason is that their job is mega important and if you see their face they would have to kill you.

hello . That's true, if I remember, you've not seen me "

we haven't and you haven't seen us, its because we ARE very scary and have been known to stun people at 30 paces ...not in a good way!

over a year ago

Some male has been messaging me every day to meet them with little response from me. So in the end I say send a face photo then and he say's "not yet" so I say "tata".

over a year ago

complete nonsense

hello.

we haven't and you haven't seen us, its because we ARE very scary and have been known to stun people at 30 paces ...not in a good way! "

See, now we know keeping it under wraps to give others a chance arn't we

over a year ago

prob a bullshitter , you done the sensible thing I imagine most genuine people on here would its natural and the responsible thing to do we all want to see who were meeting

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not necessarily a fake profile, as fake face pics can be found easily enough and used.

I believe that if someone asks for a face pic, they should send one first or have theirs public.

over a year ago

Its not an unreasonable request just some people prefer a bit of cloak and dagger.

We are surprised how many people ask us to send face pictures!

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

"I was asked for a face photo so I asked for one back she said ok, so I sent one and that was it instant block no feedback ... wtf I don't mind being blocked but please give feedback ffs

We have been blocked after sending face pictures, what feedback would you want? I don't want it in writing that someone doesn't find me attractive "

True but would like a txt saying thanks but no thank

over a year ago

Not unreasonable at all, in fact I'd judge someone who met without a face pic!

over a year ago

You should have said "ok I'll meet blind, but I'll bring along two paper bags in case of emergencies, would you both mind wearing those incase your not my type?"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

complete nonsense

hello.

we haven't and you haven't seen us, its because we ARE very scary and have been known to stun people at 30 paces ...not in a good way!

See, now we know keeping it under wraps to give others a chance arn't we "

Well you're blimmin gorgeous Ms Frill

over a year ago

complete nonsense

hello.

See, now we know keeping it under wraps to give others a chance arn't we

Well you're blimmin gorgeous Ms Frill "

Aww thank you. Pretty lovely yourself

over a year ago

Face pic is a must! Prob a fake profile

over a year ago

Just screams fake or time waster to me.

You've had a lucky escape.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We like to exchange face pics within a few messages. If people aren't happy with that, we move on.

Post new Message to Thread