Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Respect in messaging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How much respect do you feel that other fabsters give to women on here? Being the male half of a couple I've seen quite a few messages where obviously the poster hasn't thought about the woman at all in the message. Likewise there's the ones ignoring me completely. I take it most couples/females look for some more consideration than "fancy a fuck" or "Im horny now wanna meet?"

What would your ideal message be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh this really irritates me.

As a single female I like to be spoken to with respect. As you would if you'd met me in the street. Yes I like the horny talk but only once we've met

over a year ago

For me crude messages wont get you anywhare,if im sending a message its to another humen being and in my veiw they deserve respect and politeness,as long as i know i have done my bit,then its up to them if they want to return a message and if they dont i just move on

over a year ago

Considering this is a site all about sex the majority of messages I get are pretty respectful with the odd twat behaving like hes never seen a naked body before

Those messages actually amuse me more than irritate me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We don't mind the erotic stories some send where aimed at both. "Hi how are you?" or "what you upto?" A little tiresome but we still might respond after checking the profile.

Guess our ideal message is an introduction to them and how they can fit in with our likes. A message that shows off their personality a bit too.

over a year ago

I don't get offended with rude or abusive messages but it does determine how i reply to them

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I know it's a sex site and we are all behind a keyboard until we meet but there is nothing wrong with a bit of respect and general manners as you say.

I always want to ask guys who send me crude borderline misogynistic messages if they say the same thing if they saw me in a bar?

If it wouldn't get you anywhere in the real world it certainly won't get you into my pants via a swinging website xxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

its not the initial message but how the messages continue that are telling. However it is very difficult for the single man, if he messages and it is only the woman replying in the first person for instance, it must be hard to respond to both.

For me there are certain forum posters who have scant regard for women from the tone of their posts and if we ever received a message from them it would be instantly deleted.

over a year ago

Respect is great and I expect it given both ways.

I don't like obscene messages at all but contrary to many I actually don't mind a "hi how are you" or the like as a first off

The reason is the guy is trying to bring my attention to his profile and that will get me to look.

If they write a 20 line essay it's still not going to be read before I look at the profile and whatever they say won't make much difference if I don't fancy them.

They are expected to be the ones to do all the running all the time because they are single men, I'm more for equality.

It's also easier to say sorry you're not for me to a short but polite hello

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Respect is great and I expect it given both ways.

I don't like obscene messages at all but contrary to many I actually don't mind a "hi how are you" or the like as a first off

The reason is the guy is trying to bring my attention to his profile and that will get me to look.

If they write a 20 line essay it's still not going to be read before I look at the profile and whatever they say won't make much difference if I don't fancy them.

They are expected to be the ones to do all the running all the time because they are single men, I'm more for equality.

It's also easier to say sorry you're not for me to a short but polite hello "

I agree with everything you say

Post new Message to Thread