Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lost Butt Plug appreciation thread

Jump to newest

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Noticed my original thread got too big so decided to open another to carry on laughing and being the "butt" of my own joke lol.

I has still effected me. It was painful and was sore for a few days. Realistically I have had very little go in that area since.

Rarely a toy but I hold on to it extremely carefully. Occasionally a guy but always worried. Not that I will suck him in but worried that when I orgasm I don't feel in control.

I don't have a partner. The gentleman concerned isn't my partner now but guess I just lack confidence in my botty lol.

So who has butt jokes for me lol xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan
over a year ago

liverpool

" Not that I will suck him in. "

Thats give me the strangest image in my head!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

affected us all i think - one of the loudest laugh out louds ive had on here

over a year ago

I've heard of people up their own ass but........

over a year ago

I find the use of enormous toys stops any chance of anything getting lost. And when I say big, I mean BIG.

over a year ago

"I find the use of enormous toys stops any chance of anything getting lost. And when I say big, I mean BIG. "

remember that thread the other day - that was TOO BIG

over a year ago

"I find the use of enormous toys stops any chance of anything getting lost. And when I say big, I mean BIG.

remember that thread the other day - that was TOO BIG"

Eh? Remind me....I've slept since then.

over a year ago

"I find the use of enormous toys stops any chance of anything getting lost. And when I say big, I mean BIG.

remember that thread the other day - that was TOO BIG

Eh? Remind me....I've slept since then."

how to use a big dildo -

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Not sticking anything massive up my jacksie lol

Still nervous about allowing my bottom to be used as it is without sticking a bkoody tree up it ......tears to my eyes lol

over a year ago

How about a bonsai then?

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Nooo

over a year ago

There's just no pleasing some folk.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

OMG, that was one of the earlier threads I actually read on the forum.

Thank you for reminding us of it, and I do hope your botty is all recovered from the experience

over a year ago

I laughed till it brought tears to my eyes, dustbin lid or a bigger flange were classic comments.

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Dustbin lid sticks in my mind. I still laugh about it.

Bott is fine thanks but it did shake me up

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I laughed till it brought tears to my eyes, dustbin lid or a bigger flange were classic comments. "

It brought tears to my eyes getting it out!!

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

That happened to the better half one evening. Think those plugs went in the bin haha

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Was one of the funniest threads I have read.. I think you should detail what happened agin for the newer forumites.. Please

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Ok. Here it is....

By _ruit   Woman

over a year ago

near kings lynn

So there we were myself and my male friend/ fuck buddy or whatever.....and the sex was flipping amazing.

I had left my play bag in the lounge along with my toys. He slid in to me and ai asked him to grab my vib fir my clit. Then decided I needed another stimulation too so he dashed out again to get my butt plug. It slid in winderfully. Its the pink baby one from Ann Summers.

There we are thrusting away having some horny fun when I orgasm. I seem to clench my botty as I cum. I felt like I shot the plug out during my orgasm whuch I have done before.

I asked him if I had shit it out and he said I must have done as it wasnt there...maybe shit out and rolled on the bed!.......

Erm. No.

He entered back inside me and my bottom was suddenly sore......Yep. I had sucked the whole thing in including the bit that sits flat against your cheeks.

So a dash to the loo to try get out a lubed butt plug out. Bloody funny. He it seems was killing himself laughing at my attempts in the bathroom to get it out lol.

Its out. Touch sore at the time.

Anyone else had this happen or join me/us in laughing at this.

Fruit and ......

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

"Ok. Here it is....

By _ruit   Woman

over a year ago

near kings lynn

So there we were myself and my male friend/ fuck buddy or whatever.....and the sex was flipping amazing.

I had left my play bag in the lounge along with my toys. He slid in to me and ai asked him to grab my vib fir my clit. Then decided I needed another stimulation too so he dashed out again to get my butt plug. It slid in winderfully. Its the pink baby one from Ann Summers.

There we are thrusting away having some horny fun when I orgasm. I seem to clench my botty as I cum. I felt like I shot the plug out during my orgasm whuch I have done before.

I asked him if I had shit it out and he said I must have done as it wasnt there...maybe shit out and rolled on the bed!.......

Erm. No.

He entered back inside me and my bottom was suddenly sore......Yep. I had sucked the whole thing in including the bit that sits flat against your cheeks.

So a dash to the loo to try get out a lubed butt plug out. Bloody funny. He it seems was killing himself laughing at my attempts in the bathroom to get it out lol.

Fruit and ......

"

will say I've a medium rosebud jewel stainless plug, found the rim of the jewel part isn't enough to stop it slipping in when I cum. Was able to fish it back out ok tho

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Remember all my typos. The I is next to the o lol

over a year ago

"Ok. Here it is....

By _ruit   Woman

over a year ago

near kings lynn

Erm. No.

Fruit and ......

will say I've a medium rosebud jewel stainless plug, found the rim of the jewel part isn't enough to stop it slipping in when I cum. Was able to fish it back out ok tho "

OUCH to both

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

secret is one with a big enough flange but can be uncomfortable if wearing for a longer time. It's not like you can test drive it in the store to be certain before you buy one

hear the Njoy ones are better, might try one out...

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Will see if the staff in Ann Summers will allow me to try before I buy lol

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

glad we got to the bottom of that!

over a year ago

"I find the use of enormous toys stops any chance of anything getting lost. And when I say big, I mean BIG. "

You mean Paris monument big?

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

You mean Paris monument big?"

Post new Message to Thread