Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that when men say they would like to meet you with an other man or men for group fun on here do they expect you to have to find the other men? That or they usualy say they would like to then say they only want one on one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Personally, If I was to meet more than 1 man, I'd want to select them myself so they were what I wanted...

over a year ago

"Personally, If I was to meet more than 1 man, I'd want to select them myself so they were what I wanted..."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suppose a lot of men on here are not likely to have mates that know about this side of their life and don't want to ask their vanilla mates for fear of their reaction. That's one of the reasons to meet bi men. They always know someone they can bring! Course I'm not hinting at anything at all

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once had a chap ask if I fancied a meet with him and a lass. After a message or two, it became apparent he expected me to find the lass.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I once had a chap ask if I fancied a meet with him and a lass. After a message or two, it became apparent he expected me to find the lass. "

Was it a fun meet?

over a year ago

"I suppose a lot of men on here are not likely to have mates that know about this side of their life and don't want to ask their vanilla mates for fear of their reaction. That's one of the reasons to meet bi men. They always know someone they can bring! Course I'm not hinting at anything at all "

No a lot of the men are bi though.

Post new Message to Thread