Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tgirls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question for those that dress part time

What are your reasons?

I seem to be self analysing a lot recently. Trying to understand my motivations. Bearing in mind dressing wasn't something I did until two years ago.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's fun

over a year ago

"It's fun "

True, but what inspired you to suddenly dress in girls things?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I thought it would be fun

over a year ago

"I thought it would be fun "

Lol. Tease xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/14 13:18:17]

over a year ago

No one else willing to share?

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Can't say why I started dressing, I enjoy the feeling of the fabrics against my skin. Find it an achievement when I get my make up good enough for me, it is fun thing to do.

over a year ago

Because I like to get fucked as tho I'm a woman

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Because I like to get fucked as tho I'm a woman "

I'm not bothered to dress though I like to show off in sexy briefs

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

It gets a lot more men interested in me than they would with me in male mode. Dressing allowed me to become a gate keeper rather than just another male knocking at the door, women have a great power over men and being a Tgirl allows me to access that power.

Jenny xxx

over a year ago

"

It gets a lot more men interested in me than they would with me in male mode. Dressing allowed me to become a gate keeper rather than just another male knocking at the door, women have a great power over men and being a Tgirl allows me to access that power.

Jenny xxx"

Cool answer. Well summed up. Thanks Jenny xx

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

I think for me its a mix of sexual and control (or lack of).

Sexual - I get a big kick out of feeling sexy, and i have always found certain clothes amazingly sexy, ie stockings, short black skirts/dresses. lace. chokers. mostly in black.

Control - in male mode im totally in control of myself, personal environment, employees etc. When I become amy I can leave that 100% behind. That is ironically quite liberating.

Sex - Im not interested in the "social" meets where a group of CD/TV/TS meet up for tea and a chat. For me amy is the opportunity to get a big buzz out of kinky sexual experiences.

Hopefully that answers your question

over a year ago

"I think for me its a mix of sexual and control (or lack of).

Sexual - I get a big kick out of feeling sexy, and i have always found certain clothes amazingly sexy, ie stockings, short black skirts/dresses. lace. chokers. mostly in black.

Control - in male mode im totally in control of myself, personal environment, employees etc. When I become amy I can leave that 100% behind. That is ironically quite liberating.

Sex - Im not interested in the "social" meets where a group of CD/TV/TS meet up for tea and a chat. For me amy is the opportunity to get a big buzz out of kinky sexual experiences.

Hopefully that answers your question

"

It does yes. Thank you for sharing. Xx

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Always feel so much sexier dressed feel of stockings on my smooth legs and how secy my legs feel in high heels

over a year ago

By dressing up as a girl I determine my role in any encounter. As a guy I'm fit and strong. Confident and tend to lead. As a girl I can be quiet. Submissive. Seductive.

By *ugarNspicecplCouple
over a year ago

SCUNTHORPE

"Because I like to get fucked as tho I'm a woman "

wow you look gorgeous as a man and a woman

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"

Jenny xxx"

Ace answer. Rock on!!!!!

By *mandaboundTV/TS
over a year ago

Newton Le Willows

So long ago now don't know how or why I started. Suspect that it was curiosity. Now it's just who I am. Wish it could be more often. Stopped thinking about it ages ago and now just enjoy it.

over a year ago

Why I do it and who/what I am is something I'm wrestling with at the moment and until I get that straight in my head I can't really express it.

Which is difficult for me as I usually don't have trouble expressing myself!

Suffice to say there are parts of some of the reasons already given, plus some that are a lot deeper rooted and I never knew existed until I started.

Xxx

over a year ago

Cos I look FABULOUS! n love the POWER!

Have done ever since I was a lil girl

By *ediceTV/TS
over a year ago

Wrexham

"

Sex - I'm not interested in the "social" meets where a group of CD/TV/TS meet up for tea and a chat."

This.

over a year ago

May I just say that some of you T-girls look absolutely awesome!

I find some of you massively attractive, but in all honesty haven't got a clue what I want to do with you - and then I enjoy the resulting confusion that rattles around in my mind...

Anyway - well done for all the hard work (wish I could look half as good...!)

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

Been dressing since age 13 or 14, so puberty really.

Can remember being incredibly turned on by a satin 'flapper girl' dress my mum hired for a fancy dress party & having this incredible urge to see what it felt like on my skin.

Once I'd started dressing I was turned on so I was masturbating when dressed, this lead to the inevitable fantasy about what it would be like to be fucked.

I used to go to a dressing service in Oldham, I can still remember how incredibly horny I was as I travelled to the place. Eventually someone there fucked me and that was that!

Dressing for me is still a mainly sexual thrill although I dress to pass & like to go out, if anything happens then that's a bonus - being dressed & out and being treated as a girl is a nice sexual thrill in itself.

Its just part of who i am now - but its not all I am.

Post new Message to Thread