Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bi or not bi ??

Jump to newest

By *igh N Mighty OP   Man
over a year ago

City

Why do guys label themselves as straight but will meet and have met TVs or get involved with other guys in a group situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because they think less people will meet them if they openly admit to being bi and dont get that having a verification from a tv spills the beans. Or actually believe its not gay if the guy sucking your cock is wearing a dress and a wig...

over a year ago

City

But am sure some woman or couples like the idea of bi men and are still willing to meet

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Inverness

"But am sure some woman or couples like the idea of bi men and are still willing to meet"

I hope so !!!!

over a year ago

Some prefer it, some like us dont care if your bi as long as you only play straight when with us. Some hate the idea and wont touch them. But those guys only seem concerned with the latter group and think by lying on their profile they will con them

over a year ago

Some people think Bi men will force themselves on other straight men. . God knows why !

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

6 foot 7 inches! Wow! Sorry...

Bisexual men or bicurious men on here sometimes 'label' themselves as straight as they think they will get more meets. I almost only meet people who WANT to meet bisexual men, because they know I can play straight or with the guy as well.

over a year ago

City

"6 foot 7 inches! Wow! Sorry...

Bisexual men or bicurious men on here sometimes 'label' themselves as straight as they think they will get more meets. I almost only meet people who WANT to meet bisexual men, because they know I can play straight or with the guy as well. "

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Or they've met one at a social, unless the verification reads this tranny sucked my cock like a dyson on heat

over a year ago

I much prefer women but wouldn't be averse with soft play with a guy so I've chosen to be honest on my profile.

however it does stop me from messaging anyone who says they don't want anything to do with bi or bi curious guys. Even made me tempted to change my profile!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Or they've met one at a social, unless the verification reads this tranny sucked my cock like a dyson on heat "

I live in hope Tina

over a year ago

"I much prefer women but wouldn't be averse with soft play with a guy so I've chosen to be honest on my profile.

however it does stop me from messaging anyone who says they don't want anything to do with bi or bi curious guys. Even made me tempted to change my profile! "

i can take of leave the bi thing . . If a couple only want bi guys . . And they both seem ok. . I'll message them. If a couple only want a straight guy . . It's a simple process to toggle my profile !

over a year ago

"I much prefer women but wouldn't be averse with soft play with a guy so I've chosen to be honest on my profile.

however it does stop me from messaging anyone who says they don't want anything to do with bi or bi curious guys. Even made me tempted to change my profile! i can take of leave the bi thing . . If a couple only want bi guys . . And they both seem ok. . I'll message them. If a couple only want a straight guy . .It's a simple process to toggle my profile ! "

But you show your profile as straight?

over a year ago

Im openly bi and very happy with my sexuality. I know a lot of ladies who like being with bi guys. Just hate dishonesty.

over a year ago

I might get 'dyson' tattooed on me next. I'm always on heat

over a year ago

Bi ladies bi men no differance i know alot of women who like anal but im bi and dont like being fucked..

over a year ago

however it does stop me from messaging anyone who says they don't want anything to do with bi or bi curious guys. Even made me tempted to change my profile! i can take of leave the bi thing . . If a couple only want bi guys . . And they both seem ok. . I'll message them. If a couple only want a straight guy . .It's a simple process to toggle my profile !

But you show your profile as straight? "

yup my default setting

over a year ago

My default setting is straight too. I'm straight most of the time as I'm married to a lovely lady.

I dress up perhaps once a month and play bi then.

By *unsurreycouple1Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

"My default setting is straight too. I'm straight most of the time as I'm married to a lovely lady.

I dress up perhaps once a month and play bi then. "

over a year ago

There you go. . Those that insist on straight men . . I assume you have some sort of polygraph test to check they have never touched another man's spam javelin ?

over a year ago

"There you go. . Those that insist on straight men . . I assume you have some sort of polygraph test to check they have never touched another man's spam javelin ? "
or they could just put a note on your profile or block you straight away if they have seen you toggle your profile just a point

over a year ago

You think i'm dumb enough to not switch it before i message them ? I might wait weeks from viewing them . Never had a block yet

over a year ago

"You think i'm dumb enough to not switch it before i message them ? I might wait weeks from viewing them . Never had a block yet "

And if they happen to be reading this and block you as a consequence ?

Doesn't seem like you've given it much thought !

over a year ago

Of course i have. . Do i strike you as dumb ? Very very few people use the forum. . Plus if optional bi guys read this and want to up their chances . . All the better. I'll take the risk of losing the chance to meet fairly shallow but short sighted anti bi guy folks for the sake of this ideology

over a year ago

loads of people ask for bi-men -

over a year ago

And lots insist on straight ones

over a year ago

some for all then

over a year ago

"Of course i have. . Do i strike you as dumb ? Very very few people use the forum. . Plus if optional bi guys read this and want to up their chances . . All the better. I'll take the risk of losing the chance to meet fairly shallow but short sighted anti bi guy folks for the sake of this ideology "

You seem pretty short sighted yourself if you think that not many people use the forums.

Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't read.

Also, most up front honest bi guys and bi couples on here only want to meet guys who are honest about their sexuality not chancers.

over a year ago

I'll live with that chance

over a year ago

City

if you say you are st8 but when playing with a Cpl and go to grab or suck his cock due to forgetting that you are bi could lead into to trouble

over a year ago

Greedy is the best way to descibe a bi person

over a year ago

City

"Greedy is the best way to descibe a bi person "

over a year ago

however it does stop me from messaging anyone who says they don't want anything to do with bi or bi curious guys. Even made me tempted to change my profile! i can take of leave the bi thing . . If a couple only want bi guys . . And they both seem ok. . I'll message them. If a couple only want a straight guy . . It's a simple process to toggle my profile ! "

Just to make sure ladys or couples who only meet straight guys around london dont miss this comment ill give it the thumb.

over a year ago

In a very big sweet shop describes a bi person

over a year ago

"if you say you are st8 but when playing with a Cpl and go to grab or suck his cock due to forgetting that you are bi could lead into to trouble "

it would in this house-and i value my four walls thankyou very much

By *goodlengthMan
over a year ago

near Trowbridge

"loads of people ask for bi-men - "

I do hope so. Honestly is, supposedly, the best policy.

over a year ago

City

We are what we are . .

By *idsTonyMan
over a year ago

RUGBY

"Bi ladies bi men no differance i know alot of women who like anal but im bi and dont like being fucked.."

Yup

over a year ago

"Why do guys label themselves as straight but will meet and have met TVs or get involved with other guys in a group situation? "

I'd say they are in denial! Simple as that!

over a year ago

however it does stop me from messaging anyone who says they don't want anything to do with bi or bi curious guys. Even made me tempted to change my profile! i can take of leave the bi thing . . If a couple only want bi guys . . And they both seem ok. . I'll message them. If a couple only want a straight guy . . It's a simple process to toggle my profile ! "

Toggle your profile even though most your verifications are from men???

over a year ago

Straight men at social meets .

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

" Or actually believe its not gay if the guy sucking your cock is wearing a dress and a wig... "

Do all the bi guys hear that? If you have had oral from a tgirl, or another man you're GAY!

You're not curious, bi curious, bisexual, you're nothing but GAY!

I don't think anything sums up the prejudice against bi men better than that one little quote.

I notice that the female of that couple is labelled as bisexual - by their own logic does that means she's actually a lesbian?

For a lot of men/couples, bi females are seen as titillating and naughty whereas bi men are seen as being suspicious and dirty. It's a long held stereotype that probably will never go away.

It's always interesting to see it simmer to the surface in these Daily-Mail-Comment style threads where people are happy to tell others who they are, what they are, how they should behave etc etc.

over a year ago

The voice of reason . . Well said

over a year ago

"Why do guys label themselves as straight but will meet and have met TVs or get involved with other guys in a group situation? "

Why do you care?

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Why do guys label themselves as straight but will meet and have met TVs or get involved with other guys in a group situation?

I'd say they are in denial! Simple as that!"

Not really, they're situationally bi because they are in a high state of arousal in a group or in the presence of a ravishing TV

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

" Or actually believe its not gay if the guy sucking your cock is wearing a dress and a wig...

Do all the bi guys hear that? If you have had oral from a tgirl, or another man you're GAY!

You're not curious, bi curious, bisexual, you're nothing but GAY"

Rank ignorance gone to seed and possibly even criminal in today's Thought Police regime.

Tgirls and most TV's identify as female/women and in many cases are legally recognized to be women

Post new Message to Thread