Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Somewhere to meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have a dilemma here which I'm sure others have been through.. My fb and I are in need of a place to meet in the Leeds / Bradford area. We are both with others but in pretty mundane relationships..can't do hotels due to the time we can free up to meet..suggestions?..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Use a cheap hotel - just because thou pay for a whole night, doesn't mean you have to stay there? If you are that desperate to have some fun with your FB, a limited cost shouldn't be a barrier.

over a year ago

Had thought of that but because of our jobs it's difficult to get away for more than 2 - 3 hours...ideally we are looking for a sympathetic benefactor..lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had thought of that but because of our jobs it's difficult to get away for more than 2 - 3 hours...ideally we are looking for a sympathetic benefactor..lol"

You're in the wrong place then, most people won't get involved with cheating partners let alone offer accommodation to help 2 cheating partners go about their illicit encounter.

By *aelic funMan
over a year ago

Carlisle Dumfries France

My FB and I use Ibis - 12 noon check in, 12 noon check out : so we can spend a couple of hours there in the afternoon; and/or the next morning; and/or at night or a variation of any of those.

Just walk out leaving the key in the room when you are finally finished - and as cheap as anywhere, especially if booked in advance.

When we first started we looked at all options, from tent/caravan to car to hotel. No benefactors around either.

Summertime is good for alfresco though

over a year ago

theres loads of £30 hotel rooms? you can use them 24h a day! this thread makes the op sound a right tightwad

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Had thought of that but because of our jobs it's difficult to get away for more than 2 - 3 hours...ideally we are looking for a sympathetic benefactor..lol"

well you two know how to make each other feel special!

Split the cost of a hotel between you for goodness sake.....pay in cash if credit card receipts would cause a problem

over a year ago

Cost ain't a problem..it's more logistics etc...as for cheating couples...we all have our reasons for being on here..you have no idea of our personal circumstances so jump down off the moral high ground...

over a year ago

"Cost ain't a problem..it's more logistics etc...as for cheating couples...we all have our reasons for being on here..you have no idea of our personal circumstances so jump down off the moral high ground..."
?? if its logistics then really a place to meet isn't what you need first, its a number for a local taxi firm isn't it? unless you neev a van and trailer for toys and a mobile dungeon or something

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Cost ain't a problem..it's more logistics etc...as for cheating couples...we all have our reasons for being on here..you have no idea of our personal circumstances so jump down off the moral high ground..."

See, what you are asking is for somebody to lend you their home so that you can shag your mistress without incurring any cost or inconveniencing yourself. This has nothing to do with morals and high ground.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"theres loads of £30 hotel rooms? you can use them 24h a day! this thread makes the op sound a right tightwad "

Exactly

over a year ago

"Have a dilemma here which I'm sure others have been through.. My fb and I are in need of a place to meet in the Leeds / Bradford area. We are both with others but in pretty mundane relationships..can't do hotels due to the time we can free up to meet..suggestions?.."

You can use my house if you like. Let me know what you both drink and I'll get some in for you. And snacks in case you're hungry.

over a year ago

Try ur local woods for some forest fun

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Have a dilemma here which I'm sure others have been through.. My fb and I are in need of a place to meet in the Leeds / Bradford area. We are both with others but in pretty mundane relationships..can't do hotels due to the time we can free up to meet..suggestions?..

You can use my house if you like. Let me know what you both drink and I'll get some in for you. And snacks in case you're hungry. "

Is this offer open to everyone?

A

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Cost ain't a problem..it's more logistics etc...as for cheating couples...we all have our reasons for being on here..you have no idea of our personal circumstances so jump down off the moral high ground...

See, what you are asking is for somebody to lend you their home so that you can shag your mistress without incurring any cost or inconveniencing yourself. This has nothing to do with morals and high ground."

over a year ago

"Have a dilemma here which I'm sure others have been through.. My fb and I are in need of a place to meet in the Leeds / Bradford area. We are both with others but in pretty mundane relationships..can't do hotels due to the time we can free up to meet..suggestions?..

You can use my house if you like. Let me know what you both drink and I'll get some in for you. And snacks in case you're hungry. "

Oooh what times the snack bar open?

OP get a room, even if you only use it for a couple of hours you have a place to meet for a 24 hr period

over a year ago

Fine and dandy. You merely said you were in a 'pretty mundane relationship' so that's bound to invite judgement.

over a year ago

You can use my house if you like. Let me know what you both drink and I'll get some in for you. And snacks in case you're hungry.

Is this offer open to everyone?

A"

Oh yes the more the merrier. I'll leave the key under the mat.

over a year ago

Oooh what times the snack bar open?

OP get a room, even if you only use it for a couple of hours you have a place to meet for a 24 hr period"

It's a posh buffet with egg n cress sarnies and a bowl of free condoms... not a snack bar.

No-one else was offering their place as a shagging venue for strangers. Letting the side down. Call yerself swingers?! Ppfftttt!

over a year ago

My lounge is being decorated so not really appropriate for guests of that capacity,in keeping with the rest of the house it will be finished in about 10 yrs

over a year ago

Not that I am married or having an affair with a married man but if I was and he suggested going to a strangers house for sex I would be horrified!!!

over a year ago

We have a spare room if you let us watch and take pics

OP book a hotel room! Who's going to let 2 strangers use their home for shagging?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

My Gran has an old caravan in her drive. She would let you use it if you let her watch.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"My Gran has an old caravan in her drive. She would let you use it if you let her watch. "

I you

over a year ago

"Have a dilemma here which I'm sure others have been through.. My fb and I are in need of a place to meet in the Leeds / Bradford area. We are both with others but in pretty mundane relationships..can't do hotels due to the time we can free up to meet..suggestions?.."

Set up a profile on Fab for your mundane wife, wait a couple of days, then when she's out meeting one of her many fuck buddies you can use your marital home. Sorted, and for no cost whatsoever!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My lounge is being decorated so not really appropriate for guests of that capacity,in keeping with the rest of the house it will be finished in about 10 yrs "

ha ha! When we moved into our previous home there was a feature in the front room that we swore we would remove as soon as we had unpacked. We stayed for 8 years and it was still there when we moved out

over a year ago

Set up a profile on Fab for your mundane wife, wait a couple of days, then when she's out meeting one of her many fuck buddies you can use your marital home. Sorted, and for no cost whatsoever!"

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

After 6 years on here, you'd think I'd get used to some of these stupid and thick threads/posts but I think the answer is nope, I will never get my head round them!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"My Gran has an old caravan in her drive. She would let you use it if you let her watch.

I you "

Always you too guys

over a year ago

"My Gran has an old caravan in her drive. She would let you use it if you let her watch. "

Does your gran do holiday let's?

over a year ago

Set up a profile on Fab for your mundane wife, wait a couple of days, then when she's out meeting one of her many fuck buddies you can use your marital home. Sorted, and for no cost whatsoever!"

True romance.

over a year ago

"My lounge is being decorated so not really appropriate for guests of that capacity,in keeping with the rest of the house it will be finished in about 10 yrs "

You wouldn't be the first person unable to have sex because you had the painters in!

over a year ago

"My lounge is being decorated so not really appropriate for guests of that capacity,in keeping with the rest of the house it will be finished in about 10 yrs

You wouldn't be the first person unable to have sex because you had the painters in!"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"After 6 years on here, you'd think I'd get used to some of these stupid and thick threads/posts but I think the answer is nope, I will never get my head round them! "

Been here longer: seldom these days, but this thread is a doozy. Are we really surprised there are people who would honestly expect perfect strangers to turn their home into a knocking shop for them?

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"We have a spare room if you let us watch and take pics

OP book a hotel room! Who's going to let 2 strangers use their home for shagging? "

Pity they're in Yorkshire, Manchester they could use my place for free as long as I got to fuck her too, dependent on looks, hers not mine

Post new Message to Thread