Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girl on Girl NSA Dating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone come across any decent dating sites for lesbian/bisexual. It appears that most of the women on this site are attached and hoping to have a threesome with their partner.

Myself I just want a sexy woman all to myself with no men in sight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make a single female profile if you want to meet alone. Or say something in your existing profile. Single bi women do meet.

over a year ago

I used to meet a bi girl once a week for a year before she moved.

Something I would love to do again

over a year ago

I was on a lesbian dating site for many years. If you think that single men get a raw deal on here try being a bi female on there. Considered the lowest of the low. (We are fickle/haven't made our minds up etc)

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

My most recent girl friend with benefits I met through a mutual male fuck buddy. She apparently uses POF usually to look for girls, if that helps.

over a year ago

"I was on a lesbian dating site for many years. If you think that single men get a raw deal on here try being a bi female on there. Considered the lowest of the low. (We are fickle/haven't made our minds up etc)"

lol, have you made you're mind up yet

over a year ago

"My most recent girl friend with benefits I met through a mutual male fuck buddy. She apparently uses POF usually to look for girls, if that helps."

Hadn't thought of that one, will give that a try, thank you

over a year ago

"I used to meet a bi girl once a week for a year before she moved.

Something I would love to do again "

Although I am in a happy relationship with by BF, I would love a NSA girlfriend to enjoy some regular kinky girly fun, but when girls on here see that you are also part of a couple it puts them off as they think you are really after a threesome.xx

over a year ago

Let's do a girls only social lol

over a year ago

"I was on a lesbian dating site for many years. If you think that single men get a raw deal on here try being a bi female on there. Considered the lowest of the low. (We are fickle/haven't made our minds up etc)

lol, have you made you're mind up yet"

Nah - I'm still sat on the fence. In fact I'm doing a one legged juggling act cos I've been here that long. Better than getting splinters intmy bum.

over a year ago

"Let's do a girls only social lol "

That's a good shout, where?

over a year ago

"I was on a lesbian dating site for many years. If you think that single men get a raw deal on here try being a bi female on there. Considered the lowest of the low. (We are fickle/haven't made our minds up etc)

Nah - I'm still sat on the fence. In fact I'm doing a one legged juggling act cos I've been here that long. Better than getting splinters intmy bum. "

hahaha, I wish I had your agility, yoga classes are calling me

over a year ago

Put a bit in your profile or set up a female account with filters as I imagine you would get men mailing

over a year ago

"Put a bit in your profile or set up a female account with filters as I imagine you would get men mailing "

More I think about it, the more I come to the same conclusion, a new profile sounds right

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nah - I'm still sat on the fence. In fact I'm doing a one legged juggling act cos I've been here that long. Better than getting splinters intmy bum. "

I quite like a couple of splinters. As long as I can find someone nice to kiss it better x

over a year ago

Nah - I'm still sat on the fence. In fact I'm doing a one legged juggling act cos I've been here that long. Better than getting splinters intmy bum.

I quite like a couple of splinters. As long as I can find someone nice to kiss it better x"

Depends on how the splinters are being pulled and whose pulling them

over a year ago

It's not NSA if its dating?? Anyway there am app for ur phone called Brenda

over a year ago

"Let's do a girls only social lol

That's a good shout, where? "

I'd love that sounds fun

over a year ago

Let's do this ladies all girls social night out ????????

Post new Message to Thread