Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinging with friends?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife and I have often talked while shagging about involving friends, but I think the reality is that it would be unwise.

I just wondered: has anyone on here done it and how did it work out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

very well with a workmate

over a year ago

Male or female? Also. Didn't it make it awkward afterwards?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Swinging is a social activity,why not involve friends? I have

By *irimusMan
over a year ago

Burnley

My first foray into this world was being invited to fuck my friend's wife. Took a bit of dutch courage at the time, but it turned out fantastic in the end! We're still BFFs.

over a year ago

I can see that you could swing with people and become friends but we worry that with existing friends they might be horrified if we broached the subject.

I guess you'd have to pick your friends carefully!

over a year ago

I started swinging after playing with friends one new year when we were d*unk and had a silly game of truth and dare, was horny as hell. For them it was a one off, for me it gave me a taste of what I was missing!

Now however I don't think I would involve friends unless something just happened, however I have people who we have met through swinging who I would happily class as our friends and would have social nights with x

over a year ago

It was a disaster for us, we picked the wrong people. We haven't ruled out doing it with someone else in the future though.

over a year ago

There are a couple of friends who know about us swinging and one in particular who is pretty eager to have some fun but it just feels a bit close to home to be honest and we wouldn't want to risk the friendship

over a year ago

That's another big worry - messing up friendships or it getting round to our friendship groups and us being seen as some kind of freaks.

over a year ago

We tried this and it was an absolute disaster. We would never do it again

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

We avoid friends or anyone we know as it will make things awkward and friends are just that. However friends we have made through swinging is obviously a very different matter!

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Have done in the past. We've been friends for 22 years, swung together a few years back we're and still good friends

over a year ago

There's our real life, then there's our swinging. We will never permit the two to come together.

over a year ago

We have had fun with people that are still friends, years later but wouldn't swing with any "friends" we have in our vanilla life

over a year ago

took non fab female friends to clubs,parties,socials...

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"We have had fun with people that are still friends, years later but wouldn't swing with any "friends" we have in our vanilla life "

same here it kinda not worth risking good friends for

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

We have with singles and 2 couples. Never caused any issues.

over a year ago

"My wife and I have often talked while shagging about involving friends, but I think the reality is that it would be unwise.

I just wondered: has anyone on here done it and how did it work out?"

Best to keep certain things separate we reckon.

We adhere to - Public life. Private life. Secret life.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I have friends who are plumbers, painters, lawyers etc. I never use them (to their chagrin), as I don't mix business and pleasure, also I'd feel the dynamics of the relationship would change.

Therefore, never in a million years would I swing with friends.

over a year ago

No way. Sex and friends don't mix.

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

In an ideal society, this would be awesome - but in the real world, there's judgement, insecurities and a whole bunch of grey areas that make it pretty unrealistic.

over a year ago

Lets face it, it all depends on the friends. Some may be amenable to the lifestyle others will soon cease to be friends

over a year ago

Id rather leave my friends alone and make friends out of people we meet swinging

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

We have done this with my hubbies best female friend.

We were just sat on the sofa, her on the other sofa, and me and hubby were playing with each other discretely (or so we thought)!!!

She saw us and asked if we wanted some privacy, and should she go......we said nope!!

So she came over and "leant a helping hand/tongue/fingers!!

Was an amazing evening and we've done it several times since, and there's never any awkwardness what so ever.

We've even been to clubs with her!!!

But I do think you need to have been friends for a long time, and know each other inside and out!

Maybe broach the subject man to man and ask if he's ever thought about swinging. Plant the seed and see if it grows!!!!

over a year ago

I know neighbour from fab and yes we play would be rude not to.

over a year ago

Done it with a male friend. It turned out fine. No problems.

Done it with a female friend. She went all weird and clingy after. We eventually parted company.

over a year ago

Our first two meets were with friends of mine. Worked great for us BUT they are not local friends who knew Emily too. I wouldnt ask a local mutual friend

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Me & him let a friend get in on the action with us (although no bi stuff he was just lucky with FFM). First time i ended up comatose from too much alcohol & that was the end of that. Second time was great fun. However it turned sour when on a play weekend in Blackpool we decided to have some fun & he said the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong one of us & it hurt me deeply at the time & all shenanigans stopped immediately. We've not played since. Both myself and my best friend agreed that our friendship was worth more than any shag! There's enough other swingers out there without us having to grow our own.....

WD40 xx

Post new Message to Thread