Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

healthy relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so in the papers today a couple say they swing (both solo overnight) to keep their relationship healthy. Been together years and are very much inlove. Basically an open relationship and proud

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it you?

over a year ago

Next for them, a dizzy round of tv interviews with separation and divorce shortly after

over a year ago

Good on em if that's what works for them! Would be for us though

over a year ago

"Is it you?"

thats not on

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Is it you?

thats not on"

that was gonna be my question too

over a year ago

"Is it you?

thats not on"

What's not on?

over a year ago

My hubby and I do it

over a year ago

"Is it you?

thats not on

What's not on?"

Defo not us! Sod that. But thanks for asking.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"so in the papers today a couple say they swing (both solo overnight) to keep their relationship healthy. Been together years and are very much inlove. Basically an open relationship and proud

x"

Good if that works for them. I doubt that is actually what keeps their relationship healthy I reckon that is the absolute honesty required to trust each other enough to do that and the realisation that loving each other doesn't mean they own each other. Swinging solo overnight is one possible symptom if a healthy relationship not the cause of it.

over a year ago

"so in the papers today a couple say they swing (both solo overnight) to keep their relationship healthy. Been together years and are very much inlove. Basically an open relationship and proud

x

Good if that works for them. I doubt that is actually what keeps their relationship healthy I reckon that is the absolute honesty required to trust each other enough to do that and the realisation that loving each other doesn't mean they own each other. Swinging solo overnight is one possible symptom if a healthy relationship not the cause of it."

I'm so glad I have you to add to threads for me

This but it wouldn't work for us.

over a year ago

We couldn't have a night away.. we like to watch each other enjoy ourselves too much x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

x

Good if that works for them. I doubt that is actually what keeps their relationship healthy I reckon that is the absolute honesty required to trust each other enough to do that and the realisation that loving each other doesn't mean they own each other. Swinging solo overnight is one possible symptom if a healthy relationship not the cause of it.

I'm so glad I have you to add to threads for me

This but it wouldn't work for us."

over a year ago

x

Good if that works for them. I doubt that is actually what keeps their relationship healthy I reckon that is the absolute honesty required to trust each other enough to do that and the realisation that loving each other doesn't mean they own each other. Swinging solo overnight is one possible symptom if a healthy relationship not the cause of it."

My thoughts too

over a year ago

x

My thoughts too"

theyre only mid 20's too

over a year ago

x

This for us too

Post new Message to Thread