Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fuck Buddies for Couples

Jump to newest

By *oust99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

So, do any couples have female fuck buddies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

I'd certainly like to be a couples FB, as long as FB = good laughs, good conversation, sexy scenarios and healthy adult fun,,,, it's good to connect socially and sexually

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately not yet.. Yourselves?

By *ench and StripeCouple
over a year ago

Stenalees

we would love a friends with benefits over a fb. specially if it was really close. menage a tois, or solo date night type things.

By *ewexperience83Couple
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

We would love this too

over a year ago

We'd be happy with males females or a couple to regularly play with, our penchant for days ruins most local ones, and the ones we really like are miles away

over a year ago

"I'd certainly like to be a couples FB, as long as FB = good laughs, good conversation, sexy scenarios and healthy adult fun,,,, it's good to connect socially and sexually "

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Would love one, wiggles constantly tells me to get a girlfriend or fb, so she can have a rest or join in

over a year ago

"So, do any couples have female fuck buddies?"

Nope, and definitely don't want one.

over a year ago

No but we do have couples fbs that we see for play and just socials and we have a male fb, we would welcome a female fb

over a year ago

This is what I'm hoping for, I'm not looking for just a quick meet, I'd like to make friends and have longer term fun. That way we could learn what makes us all tick and be more social

over a year ago

"No but we do have couples fbs that we see for play and just socials and we have a male fb, we would welcome a female fb "

That's not an fuck buddy, that's a fuck family! (Love the new avatar by the way )

over a year ago

"This is what I'm hoping for, I'm not looking for just a quick meet, I'd like to make friends and have longer term fun. That way we could learn what makes us all tick and be more social"

Isn't that called having a girlfriend rather than a FB?

By *oust99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Unfortunately not yet.. Yourselves?"

TBH, we'd love a female FWB/FB - someone we could spend time with and just enjoy a good time (especially a sexy time).

Jut not managed to find one yet (even finding single females to play with is hard enough)

over a year ago

I'm a kinda FB for a couple on here. They show on my verifications. They a bit far tho ...so not as regular as we would all like.

By *oust99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

So how many single women are FB's to couples?

As usual, there's a lot of single men who are FB's to couples, but what about the other way?

over a year ago

"This is what I'm hoping for, I'm not looking for just a quick meet, I'd like to make friends and have longer term fun. That way we could learn what makes us all tick and be more social

Isn't that called having a girlfriend rather than a FB? "

Not with a couple no

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

With the right couple I would like this situation.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

My best friends are a swinging couple. We started out as fwb's but it has evolved to more than that now.

We still occasionally have sex together, but it's more of a deeper friendship now.

over a year ago

"With the right couple I would like this situation."

Wish me and amy could find more that share the same views as you what would determine "the right couple" for you?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I have a couple I regularly party with and it's turned into the odd vanilla night out too. Not planned in the slightest but lovely

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They would need to be very stable as a couple and have hood communication with each other and me, and of course the right sexual connection too.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Good*

over a year ago

"They would need to be very stable as a couple and have hood communication with each other and me, and of course the right sexual connection too."

Bar our age, me and amy have been together just over 4 years.. We communicate on a level much deeper than most due to having been through tough times together and similar things in the past.. It make us stronger as a couple amy is bi and very open to me playing with another girl whilst she watches and then joining in.. On the occasions she informs me of, I also play on my own

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You are really far away, for me personally I need my playmates local.

over a year ago

"I have a couple I regularly party with and it's turned into the odd vanilla night out too. Not planned in the slightest but lovely "

over a year ago

Yep,

over a year ago

"You are really far away, for me personally I need my playmates local."

I know, such a shame what do you think of me and amy? I know from your profile you can be choosy and you have every right to be, would just like to know what a hot lady like yourself thinks of us

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You look lovely.

It takes time in actual company to see what the vibe is really like, maybe someone local to you on here will message you x

over a year ago

"You look lovely.

It takes time in actual company to see what the vibe is really like, maybe someone local to you on here will message you x"

Thank you for the record, you seem lovely too! Yeah, we've been on here for a while now and chatted to some great people and made some good friends! you are another to add to my list of lovely people x

over a year ago

"Unfortunately not yet.. Yourselves?

TBH, we'd love a female FWB/FB - someone we could spend time with and just enjoy a good time (especially a sexy time).

Jut not managed to find one yet (even finding single females to play with is hard enough) "

Oh single fems are out there believe me! Finding the perfect couple is nearly impossible.

By *3xy c0upl3Couple
over a year ago

Somewhere in the Northwest.

Oh lovely would that be..

over a year ago

we have a fem we see as often as we can --- its 'fab' xx

over a year ago

"we have a fem we see as often as we can --- its 'fab' xx"

over a year ago

"we have a fem we see as often as we can --- its 'fab' xx"

How did you find her? Teach me your ways

over a year ago

"we have a fem we see as often as we can --- its 'fab' xx

How did you find her? Teach me your ways "

an unverified newbie she was without a pic too - just goes to show eh - haha

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

We'd love one x

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"You look lovely.

It takes time in actual company to see what the vibe is really like, maybe someone local to you on here will message you x

Thank you for the record, you seem lovely too! Yeah, we've been on here for a while now and chatted to some great people and made some good friends! you are another to add to my list of lovely people x"

Thank you so much x

over a year ago

an unverified newbie she was without a pic too - just goes to show eh -

haha"

Wow! That's unheard .. Well, that was unheard of until now I take it that it was after much communication both on and off fab before you met her?

over a year ago

"You look lovely.

Thank you for the record, you seem lovely too! Yeah, we've been on here for a while now and chatted to some great people and made some good friends! you are another to add to my list of lovely people x

Thank you so much x"

No need to thank hun

over a year ago

Jut not managed to find one yet (even finding single females to play with is hard enough)

Oh single fems are out there believe me! Finding the perfect couple is nearly impossible. "

I'd like a few couples to meet with on a semi regular basis, but it seems I always end up getting dragged into their lives…not really what I'm here for!

over a year ago

an unverified newbie she was without a pic too - just goes to show eh -

haha

Wow! That's unheard .. Well, that was unheard of until now I take it that it was after much communication both on and off fab before you met her?"

we chatted on here a little - us girlies had a phone chat and clicked right away - we met at ours and was just good from the off - sometimes it must just happen that way - luck must have been shining on us that day

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/10/14 22:36:05]

over a year ago

Shaz had a gf about 5 year back for around a year but when she started talking about moving in with us and deeper we had to call it a day as it was more than we wanted.

over a year ago

Oh single fems are out there believe me! Finding the perfect couple is nearly impossible.

I'd like a few couples to meet with on a semi regular basis, but it seems I always end up getting dragged into their lives…not really what I'm here for!"

Hi Debs so just out of interest, I'm guessing you have met with couples before? Its a shame that you seem to get dragged into their lives, if you ask me it sounds as though those couples have jumped into something they haven't properly agreed on as a COUPLE.. What is your ideal scenario when looking for a couple for regular fun? X

over a year ago

blimey

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/10/14 22:40:45]

over a year ago

I'd like a few couples to meet with on a semi regular basis, but it seems I always end up getting dragged into their lives…not really what I'm here for!

Hi Debs so just out of interest, I'm guessing you have met with couples before? Its a shame that you seem to get dragged into their lives, if you ask me it sounds as though those couples have jumped into something they haven't properly agreed on as a COUPLE.. What is your ideal scenario when looking for a couple for regular fun? X"

Just that…regular FUN. Pretty simple really.

over a year ago

Hi Debs so just out of interest, I'm guessing you have met with couples before? Its a shame that you seem to get dragged into their lives, if you ask me it sounds as though those couples have jumped into something they haven't properly agreed on as a COUPLE.. What is your ideal scenario when looking for a couple for regular fun? X

Just that…regular FUN. Pretty simple really. "

Wow! not come across a girl who is looking for exactly what me and my girlfriend are looking for :P its just a shame you're in newcastle and not any closer :/ I can't travel at the minute as the girlfriend doesn't drive and I'm in the process of having my lessons x BUMMER

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Over the past 10 years we have had 1 or 2 ladies who had entered our relationship, but not our family life. When we look back they have been some of our most enjoyable times, as close as can be, but somehow, and I can't put my finger on why, it hasn't effected our relationship or even entered any (3 of us) of our heads x

over a year ago

So how dows a guy become a fb to a willing couple

By *andWnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

We have a single female that is our sub

over a year ago

Would be nice to have a female fb.

over a year ago

Be an absolute dream that

Her

over a year ago

We would love to have a regular female friend long term x I think sex can be (note I said can be) much more beneficial or mutually satisfying when you know each other.

To be honest finding a single fem we both like can be hard....but there are some very attractive sexy women out there xxx. We just haven't been lucky enough

By *igboobstCouple
over a year ago

barrow

Not yet, but we would like one

over a year ago

We're not at all interested in the FB scene, and so can't profess to know anything about it. But, it must be pretty rare to find a single woman who's prepared to be a long-term FB for a couple, as the risk for her of feeling 'used' is so great and must surely increase over time.

Could be wrong, of course

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I wouldn't think I would feel used any more than I would feel that I was using them, just a mutual agreement and arrangement.

The lady may get to enjoy both of them and the couple may get to share her so really its a triangle of fun to me, I don't really understand why anyone would feel used?

So long as it's all the wishes of all concerned and everyone is having a good time then I feel it could be fun.

over a year ago

This is something I have wondered about for a long time, never met a couple on my own yet though

over a year ago

"I wouldn't think I would feel used any more than I would feel that I was using them, just a mutual agreement and arrangement.

The lady may get to enjoy both of them and the couple may get to share her so really its a triangle of fun to me, I don't really understand why anyone would feel used?

So long as it's all the wishes of all concerned and everyone is having a good time then I feel it could be fun."

Fair enough, get that.

over a year ago

"We're not at all interested in the FB scene, and so can't profess to know anything about it. But, it must be pretty rare to find a single woman who's prepared to be a long-term FB for a couple, as the risk for her of feeling 'used' is so great and must surely increase over time.

Could be wrong, of course "

why would she feel 'used' - she does her own thing as well we just all get together when we can - if anybody ever felt used why would they do it - its all sexy fun

over a year ago

"We would love to have a regular female friend long term x I think sex can be (note I said can be) much more beneficial or mutually satisfying when you know each other.

To be honest finding a single fem we both like can be hard....but there are some very attractive sexy women out there xxx. We just haven't been lucky enough "

easier to find a single fem than a couple - to actually meet - get on with and play

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It's difficult to find someone who aligns to our values and where the dynamics work for all parties involved.

It will happen, just needs time......

over a year ago

There don't seem to be any bi females in our area,either that or just no interest lol

over a year ago

Stenalees

We have a couple of females we have met that may eventually fall into this with us. Would be lovely. Well can but hope.

over a year ago

"We have a couple of females we have met that may eventually fall into this with us. Would be lovely. Well can but hope."

haha a couple that's just greedy..share

over a year ago

"So how many single women are FB's to couples?

As usual, there's a lot of single men who are FB's to couples, but what about the other way?"

no

I've met couples in the past but it's always ended bad, I've never met a couples that were relaxed and secure enough to handle a 3rd party into their sex life, so because of the bad experiences I have had I no longer meets couples, personally I think men cope with sharing their wife in a mm far better than woman cope with sharing their man in a ffm

over a year ago

Stenalees

"We have a couple of females we have met that may eventually fall into this with us. Would be lovely. Well can but hope.

haha a couple that's just greedy..share "

Well maybe next time we pasing can drop in and see what you think

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/14 15:37:27]

over a year ago

As usual, there's a lot of single men who are FB's to couples, but what about the other way?

no

I've met couples in the past but it's always ended bad, I've never met a couples that were relaxed and secure enough to handle a 3rd party into their sex life, so because of the bad experiences I have had I no longer meets couples, personally I think men cope with sharing their wife in a mm far better than woman cope with sharing their man in a ffm"

we coped very well enough to want to do it again

over a year ago

Any looking for northwest male fuck buddy

By *otblaze999Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I know of female fb's, so yes there are

over a year ago

Have had in the past

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

We had a bi male FB. He was a lot of fun, for both of us. Alas, we've not seen him for ages!

We'd looove a female FB. Would love to invite over another cpl AND our female FB.

We were planning a 5 way, cpl and male FB but never managed it.

over a year ago

Previously been a male friend of a couple, sure it's easy to get one but hard to find the perfect one

over a year ago

Stenalees

"We had a bi male FB. He was a lot of fun, for both of us. Alas, we've not seen him for ages!

We'd looove a female FB. Would love to invite over another cpl AND our female FB.

We were planning a 5 way, cpl and male FB but never managed it."

had our 1st 5 way the other nught much fun. also unexpected!

By *uthLessKnickersCouple
over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

We have both a female fb and a male fb. It works well for us.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"We're not at all interested in the FB scene, and so can't profess to know anything about it. But, it must be pretty rare to find a single woman who's prepared to be a long-term FB for a couple, as the risk for her of feeling 'used' is so great and must surely increase over time.

Could be wrong, of course "

U become fb's with people (whether single guys, couple or single girl) because you like them and have fun - if u start to feel used then I'd suggest they're the wrong fb for u!!

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

"We had a bi male FB. He was a lot of fun, for both of us. Alas, we've not seen him for ages!

We were planning a 5 way, cpl and male FB but never managed it.

had our 1st 5 way the other nught much fun. also unexpected!"

Argh, now that does make us jealous! Lol

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

I have a regular cpl I play with, so yes I guess is the answer to the op's question xxx

By *aidtobespankedCouple
over a year ago

Chester

We would love a FB who could regularly join us for mainly girl on girl fun

over a year ago

We've had a few over the years...

We don't meet them from here though, socials and clubs, then build it from there...or real life...

over a year ago

Could be wrong, of course

U become fb's with people (whether single guys, couple or single girl) because you like them and have fun - if u start to feel used then I'd suggest they're the wrong fb for u!!"

i agree plus maybe your preference of just mmf means you dont want another female joining in only other males. .

over a year ago

no

I've met couples in the past but it's always ended bad, I've never met a couples that were relaxed and secure enough to handle a 3rd party into their sex life, so because of the bad experiences I have had I no longer meets couples, personally I think men cope with sharing their wife in a mm far better than woman cope with sharing their man in a ffm"

I will agree to disagree, I have no problem "sharing" my husband with other women at all, it's our thing, I love to watch sometimes join in, sometimes play no part at all x I think it's extremely erotic watching him pleasure another woman, totally open to a longterm fb arrangement. We are very secure in our relationship and have no issues in bringing in other females xxxx

over a year ago

Haha offers welcome

over a year ago

no

I've met couples in the past but it's always ended bad, I've never met a couples that were relaxed and secure enough to handle a 3rd party into their sex life, so because of the bad experiences I have had I no longer meets couples, personally I think men cope with sharing their wife in a mm far better than woman cope with sharing their man in a ffm

I will agree to disagree, I have no problem "sharing" my husband with other women at all, it's our thing, I love to watch sometimes join in, sometimes play no part at all x I think it's extremely erotic watching him pleasure another woman, totally open to a longterm fb arrangement. We are very secure in our relationship and have no issues in bringing in other females xxxx "

This is exactly the view my girlfriend shares! don't know about yourselves but all we seem to get is shit off people nice to hear of another couple like yourselves who share the same views as us

over a year ago

A female would be nice. But we are after a male fb for Amber. Young, cut and near will do us fine.

over a year ago

Getting a fuck buddie is one of my dreams lol

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

A female or couple would be nice to have, though not strictly for sex but for long lasting organic friendships too. -Mr.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Shame not closer x

By *oust99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow, thanks all for some great replies......would just be nice to find a regular female FB now

over a year ago

My gf and I would love to find such a girl.

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

We would love to find s young lady to beffreinds with and have some naughty fun.

over a year ago

a female to join us on a regular basis would be our ideal scenario

By *horty94Woman
over a year ago

Hereford

Id love to be a fuck buddy for more than one couple im always horny

Post new Message to Thread