Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pregnant Swinging.. Hm.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It comes up a lot, and its what me and my girl are REALLY into - just does it for us.

But I see a lot of controversy here about it. I get if people don't like it, but for instance without speaking to ANYONE earlier today, someone said "Blocking you" in chat.

I'd never even said Hi. to them. xD

Still, the nature of it, people are entitled to shy away and have opinions. But ... that hostility seems a little much.....

Pregnant people aren't dead for god sakes!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not keen on it myself. It just doesn't appeal to me at all

over a year ago

"I'm not keen on it myself. It just doesn't appeal to me at all"

See, that's cool. A nice, civil response.

Some people have been rather... Odd : /

over a year ago

Interesting subject, must admit the idea turns me on, but not sure if, when it gets down to the nitty gritty id be comfy to go ahead..

But each to there own, somepeople find it offensive that im Bi! lol

over a year ago

maybe they're scared the baby will grab on to it mid-thrust. lol

Sorry to hear your having problems with people being judgmental about that- I've never done it myself but can't understand the negativity about it all

By *ack Genuine BullMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I find a pregnant lady absolutely stunning, a complete joy, soooooo sexy, and would adore a chance to play!

over a year ago

I adore pregnant women,I find it so horny,don't ask me why tho??

over a year ago

"

Pregnant people aren't dead for god sakes!! "

no but their baby could be if they catch something in the early stages

look up what STI's can do to a unborn child I think that's what most people don't like the thought of and your openly offering to fuck pregnant women bareback on your profile, which is upto you but it's also upto others if they choose to block you because of it

over a year ago

"

look up what STI's can do to a unborn child I think that's what most people don't like the thought of and your openly offering to fuck pregnant women bareback on your profile, which is upto you but it's also upto others if they choose to block you because of it"

Bareback is at discretion.

Blocking without even any messages, who we weren't even intending to contact seems somewhat excessive...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

look up what STI's can do to a unborn child I think that's what most people don't like the thought of and your openly offering to fuck pregnant women bareback on your profile, which is upto you but it's also upto others if they choose to block you because of it

Blocking without even any messages, who we weren't even intending to contact seems somewhat excessive..."

more excessive than people's wishes to protect their unborn child from the possible consequences of someone's fantasy..?

over a year ago

"

Blocking without even any messages, who we weren't even intending to contact seems somewhat excessive..."

course it is I have looked at many people's profile who I have never spoken to before and have found I am blocked they have obviously not liked something about me when they have looked and blocked me, their choice,, it happens

over a year ago

"

I use the block buttons for many reasons, one being when I am not interested in meeting that person at all and do not want to interact with them, it is a personal preference, just like your preference to have sex with pregnant women bareback.

over a year ago

"

Blocking without even any messages, who we weren't even intending to contact seems somewhat excessive...

more excessive than people's wishes to protect their unborn child from the possible consequences of someone's fantasy..?"

People we've never contacted who have no intention, who aren't pregnant and are miles away?

....Alright...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

People can block anyone they like, and if what you do is not to someones liking then why cant they block you...it is their choice after all.

It isn't the end of the world, it is just a block. I am just surprised that adults take umbrage at someone else blocking them.

over a year ago

"

I use the block buttons for many reasons, one being when I am not interested in meeting that person at all and do not want to interact with them, it is a personal preference, just like your preference to have sex with pregnant women bareback. "

Fair, but it's like "oh, they are bad people. I never want to ever speak to them about anything!"

Just seems a little judgmental to me - In a chat room, I could be talking about a news story, or the weather. And that obviously wont go through...

over a year ago

"

People can block anyone they like, and if what you do is not to someones liking then why cant they block you...it is their choice after all.

It isn't the end of the world, it is just a block. I am just surprised that adults take umbrage at someone else blocking them."

even more so when it's someone the OP is saying they have no interest in anyway

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I could be talking about a news story, or the weather. And that obviously wont go through..."

But it wouldn't matter to those people as they obviously don't want to see what you are saying.

over a year ago

"

I could be talking about a news story, or the weather. And that obviously wont go through...

But it wouldn't matter to those people as they obviously don't want to see what you are saying."

Very judgmental though.

Its like someone saying "I'm quite tall" on their profile and someone blocking them, and muttering to themselves. "Oh, tall guy. He must be a complete fucking scumbag!"

Seems strange!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The comparison is not quite the same is it....It is still up to them though.

Why not concentrate on people who don't block you.

over a year ago

"The comparison is not quite the same is it....It is still up to them though.

Why not concentrate on people who don't block you. "

Oh I am - Just shocked at the personality judgment.

I blocked them as well.. very offended : /

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

If I could have kids, and didn't have 5 already, then id be ok playing if I got pregnant

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"The comparison is not quite the same is it....It is still up to them though.

Why not concentrate on people who don't block you.

Oh I am - Just shocked at the personality judgment.

I blocked them as well.. very offended : /"

It shows.

over a year ago

"

I use the block buttons for many reasons, one being when I am not interested in meeting that person at all and do not want to interact with them, it is a personal preference, just like your preference to have sex with pregnant women bareback.

Fair, but it's like "oh, they are bad people. I never want to ever speak to them about anything!"

Just seems a little judgmental to me - In a chat room, I could be talking about a news story, or the weather. And that obviously wont go through..."

That's what you think they are thinking but maybe, like me, they looked at your profile and thought 'I have no interest in this person or what they choose to do'. You can't say someone is being judgemental because they block you, you shouldn't get so upset about it, just chalk it up as someone isn't interested in the same things as you.

over a year ago

"

Just seems a little judgmental to me - In a chat room, I could be talking about a news story, or the weather. And that obviously wont go through...

That's what you think they are thinking but maybe, like me, they looked at your profile and thought 'I have no interest in this person or what they choose to do'. You can't say someone is being judgemental because they block you, you shouldn't get so upset about it, just chalk it up as someone isn't interested in the same things as you. "

Mmm. probably right.

Perhaps offended was the wrong word.

Surprised i'd imagine would be more accurate!

over a year ago

"If I could have kids, and didn't have 5 already, then id be ok playing if I got pregnant

"

Appreciated, you'd likely take our fancy xx

over a year ago

"It comes up a lot, and its what me and my girl are REALLY into - just does it for us.

But I see a lot of controversy here about it. I get if people don't like it, but for instance without speaking to ANYONE earlier today, someone said "Blocking you" in chat.

Still, the nature of it, people are entitled to shy away and have opinions. But ... that hostility seems a little much.....

How is that being hostile? They blocked you.

over a year ago

"

look up what STI's can do to a unborn child I think that's what most people don't like the thought of and your openly offering to fuck pregnant women bareback on your profile, which is upto you but it's also upto others if they choose to block you because of it"

I find it very offensive that some people think their fun is more important than the safety and wellbeing of an unborn child.

over a year ago

With your partner its a choice going out looking for pregnant women just to have sex with them is just dodgy as the only difference is an unborn child.

over a year ago

"It comes up a lot, and its what me and my girl are REALLY into - just does it for us.

You and your girl and you are on here as single male (only saying)

over a year ago

You and your girl and you are on here as single male (only saying)"

Yup, adding a couples at the weekend.

Been on loads of other sites.

over a year ago

You and your girl and you are on here as single male (only saying)"

People can have more than one profile.

over a year ago

Thing is, people are more than welcome to an opinion. Freedom of speech and all that, but throwing stuff at someone and blocking them..

It's like being in a room full of 100 people and someone screaming crap at you, then saying "Yeah, you cant talk to me". ... when you've not said or done anything...

Meh, forget it.

over a year ago

"Thing is, people are more than welcome to an opinion. Freedom of speech and all that, but throwing stuff at someone and blocking them..

It's like being in a room full of 100 people and someone screaming crap at you, then saying "Yeah, you cant talk to me". ... when you've not said or done anything...

Meh, forget it."

People block for a reason get over it.

over a year ago

"Thing is, people are more than welcome to an opinion. Freedom of speech and all that, but throwing stuff at someone and blocking them..

Meh, forget it.

People block for a reason get over it. "

Just did. coffee and chat rooms ftw.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Sorry but you are sounding like a petulant child now....they blocked you because they don't like something you said or what you are looking for.

over a year ago

"Sorry but you are sounding like a petulant child now....they blocked you because they don't like something you said or what you are looking for. "

I didn't SAY anything. that was the point. lol

over a year ago

"Sorry but you are sounding like a petulant child now....they blocked you because they don't like something you said or what you are looking for.

I didn't SAY anything. that was the point. lol"

Your profile says something.

over a year ago

"Sorry but you are sounding like a petulant child now....they blocked you because they don't like something you said or what you are looking for.

Your profile says something. "

Everyone's profile "says" something...

over a year ago

"Sorry but you are sounding like a petulant child now....they blocked you because they don't like something you said or what you are looking for. "
Its all getting a bit sad not going overt and over and over and over about being blocked.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I didn't SAY anything. that was the point. lol"

I saw you in chat asking a lot of times for pregnant women...maybe they saw it too, looked at your profile and then blocked you.

Either way they are allowed to block who they like when they like, just like you can when you blocked them back.

over a year ago

I think their is something very sexy about a pregnant lady. Remember that picture of a naked pregnant Demi Moore mmm. But I agree with you why should sex stop if your pregnant. Get her on all fours the and let the pleasure come. Good Luck

over a year ago

Your profile says something.

Everyone's profile "says" something..."

I meant they didn't like what your profile says. Not necessarily something you said on chat.

People block me because they don't like my odd profile. It's ok.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

People block me because they don't like my odd profile. It's ok. "

Blocked !!

over a year ago

"

Blocked !!"

Hehe! xD

over a year ago

I have to admit to being THE most horniest bitch around when I was pregnant. I couldn't stop touching myself, from about 4 months in!! Lol

over a year ago

"I have to admit to being THE most horniest bitch around when I was pregnant. I couldn't stop touching myself, from about 4 months in!! Lol "

Haha, I hear that a lot!

No energy for something like the first 12 weeks, then from about 16 onwards... burst of energy, and other things! xx

Well, that or people lose their drive :P

over a year ago

"

Blocked !!"

I'm proper crying now. Hope you're happy.

(Tootles off to start a thread about being blocked for having a shit profile....)

sniff!

over a year ago

Im sorry but I dont agree with it..I think its a bit sick tbh :-/

over a year ago

"Im sorry but I dont agree with it..I think its a bit sick tbh :-/"

It's cool, I don't mind. ; )

over a year ago

Since you claim to have a girlfriend, why not get her pregnant? Then you can have all the pregnant woman sex you want. Just remember all that fun when your up feeding it at night and changing nappies! Im sure that will appeal to you right??

over a year ago

"Since you claim to have a girlfriend, why not get her pregnant? Then you can have all the pregnant woman sex you want. Just remember all that fun when your up feeding it at night and changing nappies! Im sure that will appeal to you right?? "

Haha!! Yeah ; )

Nah, we intend to anyways, finances prevent us for the moment. When we decide we can ourselves, we completely intend to ; )

For now, playing til ready!

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

I've just been winked, went to look at him and hes blocked me.... Got abused and blocked there other week for telling the man I only meet socially first

Not arsed....if people actually knew me and blocked me id be bothered...but most men on here are dreamers and wouldn't meet even if I asked them to "meet now"

Don't worry about getting blocked, you will eventually find what you are after

over a year ago

"I've just been winked, went to look at him and hes blocked me.... Got abused and blocked there other week for telling the man I only meet socially first

Not arsed....if people actually knew me and blocked me id be bothered...but most men on here are dreamers and wouldn't meet even if I asked them to "meet now"

Don't worry about getting blocked, you will eventually find what you are after"

Meh you're probably right. Was just the torrent of crap they threw first that got to me : /

I appreciate the comment ; )

over a year ago

"

It isn't the end of the world, it is just a block. I am just surprised that adults take umbrage at someone else blocking them.

even more so when it's someone the OP is saying they have no interest in anyway "

And if they have no interest in them, how would they know they're blocked other than looking at the profile of someone they're not interested in...seems odd, why would you look?

over a year ago

"

even more so when it's someone the OP is saying they have no interest in anyway

And if they have no interest in them, how would they know they're blocked other than looking at the profile of someone they're not interested in...seems odd, why would you look?"

I was insulted directly in a public chat room, so I went to click on whoever it was.

Told me I was blocked.

over a year ago

I replied to a post in the forums only to receive a msg saying I wasn't even verified ( I have explained my reasons in other posts and answers was accepted) so I try to reply and explain reasons only to find I was blocked and they have neaver had the courtesy to read my profile some people are really strange msg and block !!!

Post new Message to Thread