Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Another time wasters!!

Jump to newest

By *ubbyandwife OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

We arranged a meet today and pay for the hotel room he told me half an hour before the meet that he's on his way but did not turn up the wife was very disappointed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iggerooooCouple
over a year ago

Conwy

Well, turn it into a positive and enjoy a lovely night in a hotel with your wife. Have fun.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

some people needs slap...

over a year ago

Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off"
with all due respect, they didn't make you pay out anything. You chose to pay for hotel ( with no pre arranged chat bout splitting cost?) and agreed ta give petrol money? And supply the booze? Wow! To be honest they took you for a mug ... And at no time did ya tell them about themselves?? oh my! But unlike the OP they turned up!

over a year ago

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off with all due respect, they didn't make you pay out anything. You chose to pay for hotel ( with no pre arranged chat bout splitting cost?) and agreed ta give petrol money? And supply the booze? Wow! To be honest they took you for a mug ... And at no time did ya tell them about themselves?? oh my! But unlike the OP they turned up! "
true but still was naughty they only drove 20 mile but you learn wont be doing it again

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 02:03:57]

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off with all due respect, they didn't make you pay out anything. You chose to pay for hotel ( with no pre arranged chat bout splitting cost?) and agreed ta give petrol money? And supply the booze? Wow! To be honest they took you for a mug ... And at no time did ya tell them about themselves?? oh my! But unlike the OP they turned up! true but still was naughty they only drove 20 mile but you learn wont be doing it again"
yeap no doubt about it they were rude ... And got away with it rest assured that is not the norm . We are all new on here at some time or another... Never heard of people askin for petrol money! Booze ya may take your own and them theirs .. As for hotel ... A split in cost sorted so all know where they at and who paying what .... ( this does vary but sld be known by all) Hope it don't put you off and doubt that will happen to you again now ... Better luck nxt time

over a year ago

Thanks no it wont happen again you learn from your mistakes i was just gulable but wont do.itt again

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Thanks no it wont happen again you learn from your mistakes i was just gulable but wont do.itt again "

over a year ago

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off"

Sorry but would have told them where to go also you would have been cheaper to go to a brothel

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off

Sorry but would have told them where to go also you would have been cheaper to go to a brothel "

Indeed. One reason that if it's not pretty local I always play at home. They don't show, I may have to apologise to others, (and that's only happened once and due to totally bizarre

circumstances). But I always can have a quiet night in with a good book so no time or money really wasted

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Report the profile as a no show.

over a year ago

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off with all due respect, they didn't make you pay out anything. You chose to pay for hotel ( with no pre arranged chat bout splitting cost?) and agreed ta give petrol money? And supply the booze? Wow! To be honest they took you for a mug ... And at no time did ya tell them about themselves?? oh my! But unlike the OP they turned up! true but still was naughty they only drove 20 mile but you learn wont be doing it again"

So they drove after a bottle of vodka? I would have been reporting them to the police!

£25 for a 40 mile round trip? Were they driving a tank?

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

if they had half a bottle of vodka between them well over the limit to drive home

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Sorry but they didn't make you do anything. I wouldn't agree to do this in a million years and anyone attempting to get me to would be told to piss off!

over a year ago

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off

Sorry but they didn't make you do anything. I wouldn't agree to do this in a million years and anyone attempting to get me to would be told to piss off!"

Exactly this. I've been asked by one guy for petrol money, it was the 5th time we'd met and he was genuinely skint. I gave home £5 which got him enough fuel to get home.

If anyone asks for hotels, fuel money etc....I politely refuse and we don't meet, it really is that simple!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 07:55:51]

over a year ago

Sorry but they didn't make you do anything. I wouldn't agree to do this in a million years and anyone attempting to get me to would be told to piss off!

Exactly this. I've been asked by one guy for petrol money, it was the 5th time we'd met and he was genuinely skint. I gave home £5 which got him enough fuel to get home.

If anyone asks for hotels, fuel money etc....I politely refuse and we don't meet, it really is that simple!"

It's not clear from your post whether the guy has paid all the expenses or whether they were shared on those 5 meets.

In some cases (and to be absolutely clear I'm NOT suggesting you are like this as I don't know you from Adam) couples or females can exploit the fact that guys on the whole are more 'keen' (for want of a better word) to meet and therefore will be prepared to shell out all the cost involved with it.

It's a sellers market, and women and couples can, on the whole, dictate terms and essentially get a free night out - if one guy isn't prepared to pay, there most likely will be another in reserve that will. C'est la vie.

over a year ago

The OP has learnt his lesson and will not do it again I am sure.

I met a couple in a hotel and gave her an expensive underwear present which she had insisted on as a precursor to the meet.

The underwear and hotel were paid by me. I thought this was because it was the first time for her so I got carried along with the scenario.

She did have sex but then a week or so later she caught a friend from Fab with the same trick. In short it was whoring with gifts and a free hotel room in exchange for a couple of hours of sex.

It would have been cheaper, and probably better, to see a real whore. When we subsequently discussed another meet the gift and hotel were once again on the agenda. That ended it. You live and learn and move on.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

That's why I do clubs....at least you know what you are going to get lol

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If anyone asks for hotels, fuel money etc....I politely refuse and we don't meet, it really is that simple!

It's not clear from your post whether the guy has paid all the expenses or whether they were shared on those 5 meets.

In some cases (and to be absolutely clear I'm NOT suggesting you are like this as I don't know you from Adam) couples or females can exploit the fact that guys on the whole are more 'keen' (for want of a better word) to meet and therefore will be prepared to shell out all the cost involved with it.

It's a sellers market, and women and couples can, on the whole, dictate terms and essentially get a free night out - if one guy isn't prepared to pay, there most likely will be another in reserve that will. C'est la vie."

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off with all due respect, they didn't make you pay out anything. You chose to pay for hotel ( with no pre arranged chat bout splitting cost?) and agreed ta give petrol money? And supply the booze? Wow! To be honest they took you for a mug ... And at no time did ya tell them about themselves?? oh my! But unlike the OP they turned up! true but still was naughty they only drove 20 mile but you learn wont be doing it again

So they drove after a bottle of vodka? I would have been reporting them to the police!

£25 for a 40 mile round trip? Were they driving a tank?"

I drive a merc S class and that's about right

over a year ago

Sorry, wetting myself at the fact that possibly desperation drives some guys dicks to overrule any vestige of common sense they may have.

Guys, if you're gonna pay for it, just fucking pay for it. That way you get what you want, probably even get more of a girlfriend experience too and won't feel like a mug at the end of it.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Wow! To be honest they took you for a mug ... And at no time did ya tell them about themselves?? oh my! "

over a year ago

"Don't u just hate them in a straight talkin guy i had one couple made me pay 90 quid for room had to give them 25 in petrol and baught bottle of vodka we didn't play they was just skint on a Saturday night has soon has vodka gone they was off with all due respect, they didn't make you pay out anything. You chose to pay for hotel ( with no pre arranged chat bout splitting cost?) and agreed ta give petrol money? And supply the booze? Wow! To be honest they took you for a mug ... And at no time did ya tell them about themselves?? oh my! But unlike the OP they turned up! true but still was naughty they only drove 20 mile but you learn wont be doing it again

£25 for a 40 mile round trip? Were they driving a tank?I drive a merc S class and that's about right "

I drive an 18 year old Yank (Pontiac Firebird) with a 3.8 litre engine and can do around 80 miles on £20.

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

£25 for a 40 mile round trip? Were they driving a tank?I drive a merc S class and that's about right

I drive an 18 year old Yank (Pontiac Firebird) with a 3.8 litre engine and can do around 80 miles on £20."

But american old cars go slow , you must do about 30mph to do that, try driving high speeds like a merc

over a year ago

We get it, you have a nice car and drive it like its on the top gear test track.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 09:15:21]

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I've had men and couples offer to pay my petrol if I've been really skint and not able to meet because of it.

I always refuse. If I can't afford to split the cost I won't meet. There is always the undercurrent of "well I've paid, so you owe me". And I aren't owing anyone anything.

By *uy4couplesMan
over a year ago

south kent

Sorry but they didn't make you do anything. I wouldn't agree to do this in a million years and anyone attempting to get me to would be told to piss off!"

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Wow is this the real world ?

why not meet for a chat and if you all get on,

move on back to your house or book a hotel room ?

or am I missing something here after all, you met on a swingers site..Connie xx

over a year ago

But no such a straight talking guy as to tell them that they were talking the piss.

To be honest this post says as much about you as it does them

over a year ago

Sorry but would have told them where to go also you would have been cheaper to go to a brothel "

Interesting point of comparison

over a year ago

"We arranged a meet today and pay for the hotel room he told me half an hour before the meet that he's on his way but did not turn up the wife was very disappointed."

Report, delete and move on.

Try to take something from the experience, maybe even plan a social first next time so you don't waste money.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"The OP has learnt his lesson and will not do it again I am sure.

I met a couple in a hotel and gave her an expensive underwear present which she had insisted on as a precursor to the meet.

The underwear and hotel were paid by me. I thought this was because it was the first time for her so I got carried along with the scenario.

She did have sex but then a week or so later she caught a friend from Fab with the same trick. In short it was whoring with gifts and a free hotel room in exchange for a couple of hours of sex.

It would have been cheaper, and probably better, to see a real whore. When we subsequently discussed another meet the gift and hotel were once again on the agenda. That ended it. You live and learn and move on. "

Oooo I could do with some new sexy undies as been a while since I bought some. May give this a go

over a year ago

"We arranged a meet today and pay for the hotel room he told me half an hour before the meet that he's on his way but did not turn up the wife was very disappointed."

Name and shame!!

over a year ago

manchester

"We arranged a meet today and pay for the hotel room he told me half an hour before the meet that he's on his way but did not turn up the wife was very disappointed.

Name and shame!!"

Can I name and shame??

over a year ago

No it's against the site rules you will get a forum ban!

By *ercedes_SLKMan
over a year ago

nottingham

"We arranged a meet today and pay for the hotel room he told me half an hour before the meet that he's on his way but did not turn up the wife was very disappointed.

Name and shame!!

Can I name and shame??"

I would.

It really miffs me when guys like this give us genuine fellas a bad name.

By *heeriskingMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Reading threads were a guy doesn't turn up drives me mental. Especially as you paid for the room.

The limited opportunities to meet I always get there, no matter what.

Completely understand why couples don't respond to single guys. Though I can keep on hoping.

over a year ago

manchester

"No it's against the site rules you will get a forum ban!"

Thanks!!

over a year ago

Name and shame!!

Can I name and shame??

I would.

It really miffs me when guys like this give us genuine fellas a bad name. "

How have his actions given you a bad name?

over a year ago

Name and shame!!

Can I name and shame??

I would.

snd if you name and shame youll get yourself a ban..... Look on bright side youll have more time to drive your Merc

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Name and shame!!

Can I name and shame??

I would.

and where do you think that would get you apart from banned?

over a year ago

It would have been cheaper, and probably better, to see a real whore. When we subsequently discussed another meet the gift and hotel were once again on the agenda. That ended it. You live and learn and move on.

Oooo I could do with some new sexy undies as been a while since I bought some. May give this a go

"

You need to find a willing victim

over a year ago

It's a sellers market, and women and couples can, on the whole, dictate terms and essentially get a free night out - if one guy isn't prepared to pay, there most likely will be another in reserve that will. C'est la vie."

We met at my hotel room, the only cost he had were his own travel expenses.

I have and would never expect a guy to cover all expenses, I onky ever agree to meet on an equal split.

over a year ago

Just live with it you got scammed

over a year ago

"Just live with it you got scammed "

how is it a scam? I have seen some daft things posted on here but really!

over a year ago

"Just live with it you got scammed

how is it a scam? I have seen some daft things posted on here but really! "

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

You need to find a willing victim "

Are you offering

over a year ago

Shame you were disapointed

over a year ago

Shame but yes as one said at least you still could have sex with eachother.

over a year ago

£25 for a 40 mile round trip? Were they driving a tank?"

Probably a Volvo, mine only does 40 miles to £20 lol

over a year ago

Lol they saw you coming !!

over a year ago

it wont happen again

Lol they saw you coming !!"

over a year ago

You need to find a willing victim

Are you offering "

Don't encourage her!!!

over a year ago

It's so bad that this guy has been taken urine out of and all he gets is people saying he is wrong for his actions on the day and on this site.

Couple and single male relations just get worse

over a year ago

Yes have sex with your wife there instead

Post new Message to Thread