Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what ratio of single men to couples and females is best for a good night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I ask this as a relatively new swinger and feel I may have been spoiled by the first club I attended who restricted the amount of single males only for us to try broaden our horizons and try another and it was awful a pack of feral randy dogs amongst the men if it had been my first experience of club life don't think I would have gone back

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Unfortunatly that is the kinda picture people get about clubs... (When they have never been to one)... Loads of single men doing tri pod impressions as couples and single women run around beating em off with sticks!

These places do exsist no doubt. But we have never experienced it at a level to make us uncomfortable at all.

The parties we attend ( apart from small private ones) are partie organizers who vet every one going and mix the numbers really well , so ratio of couples, men and women are perfect. What those numbers are I am not sure but it deffinatly works and yes is an important aspect of a good night!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I brought it up because we had been to four nights at one club three of them mixed but never once felt awkward or worse but then attended another club and it was night and day I reckon there were about 25 single men and about I will be generous and say 10 couples with maybe 3 single females there was a group of men who let's say it was a cultural difference before I'm accused of racism who made some of the women very uncomfortable with one regular telling us it was the first time she had ever been afraid in a club

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if you don't like single guys why go to a club on a mixed night just go on couples only nights simple

Reply privately

over a year ago

So it wasn't the numbers that caused the issue,it was the behaviour?

I personally like a good mix,I don't like too many restrictions on mixed nights as I don't feel its fair to those who enjoy meeting single men to have their choices dwindled down to nothing and I like the atmosphere far better than on couples nights only

If people are being a nuisance then its up to us to tell the management so they can deal with it,no club owner wants their members to feel afraid or uncomfortable

Reply privately

over a year ago

well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I had said before had been to three mixed nights before and one couples only night and thought the mixed nights were the better night though did enjoy the couples night as well but the second clubs night was very different I appreciate it might not be like that all the time and I am not naming the clubs but wanted to find out what people thought the ratio of single men to couples should be and yes it was the behaviour of a decent sized chunk of the single men that put me off

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive been connections in Blackpool in a single guy but i had a top night i was made to feel welcome everyone was friendly i don't know what its like at other clubs but i had fab time try there mate in hoping to go at weekend and in straight

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

To all the club venues we have been to its not just the club owners, but the party organizers that make it clear if any decide to conduct themselves in a less than expected fashion they are out! Consequently it don't happen.

Its down to those who experience these things to let it be known to the staff.. As its been already said, club owners don't want or need people being unhappy or frightened...

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Cant really say what the ratio should be ... That depends on size of club and what night it is etc etc ... Lets face it if a male, female or couple gonna misbehave the ratio is not the issue? Its the people who are not happy, letting the owners and staff know and letting them take appropriate action. They can only do this if they know about it.

Reply privately

By *ptowncoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sutton

"So it wasn't the numbers that caused the issue,it was the behaviour?

I personally like a good mix,I don't like too many restrictions on mixed nights as I don't feel its fair to those who enjoy meeting single men to have their choices dwindled down to nothing and I like the atmosphere far better than on couples nights only

If people are being a nuisance then its up to us to tell the management so they can deal with it,no club owner wants their members to feel afraid or uncomfortable "

Reply privately

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

If people are being a nuisance then its up to us to tell the management so they can deal with it,no club owner wants their members to feel afraid or uncomfortable "

Considering that clubs make more money from single men then some of them won't worry sufficiently about ratios. I think perhaps 1 single man to 2 couples would be reasonable for all concerned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being followed by a group of the living dead with erections and towels hanging off them is quite funny if you can ignore them. However it certainly can be unnerving for newbies, but with experience you'll learn to fend them off politely. xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

As the club do not know in advance who or how many are coming, or what they are into its really hard to pre plan it. Let in 1 guy for every 2 couples and both women are looking for FF = problem, same numbers and both women looking for gang bang = problem. You just have to chance it make YOUR needs known and of required let the club know if anyone breaks the golden rule I.e. no means no.

Reply privately

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Being followed by a group of the living dead..."

Exactly the way I described them in another thread. I find it a bit unerving at times when trying to pass them in corridores, they just stand there saying nothing, not even smiling

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"As the club do not know in advance who or how many are coming, or what they are into its really hard to pre plan it. Let in 1 guy for every 2 couples and both women are looking for FF = problem, same numbers and both women looking for gang bang = problem. You just have to chance it make YOUR needs known and of required let the club know if anyone breaks the golden rule I.e. no means no. "
they do if the club used as a venue and party organizers rent whole place for a night ... Like the parties we attend.. Strict rules , no shit ever and brilliant eve and vibes! We wouldnt enjoy the clubs if this is how people act ... Where is the relaxing fun in that... Not good is it

Reply privately

over a year ago

LOGISTICS RATIOS LOL

Obviously on a mixed event the number of men will outway the cuplz that's typical then again depends though as i have witnessed at clubs more cuplz and SINGLE females out numbered single males so you can't write the script

PS ... DISRESPECTFULl people makes my blood boil INFURIATES ME

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if you don't like single guys why go to a club on a mixed night just go on couples only nights simple "

Perfect answer. I guess they just out to cause issues where they didn't need it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive been connections in Blackpool in a single guy but i had a top night i was made to feel welcome everyone was friendly i don't know what its like at other clubs but i had fab time try there mate in hoping to go at weekend and in straight"

That's where they were

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive been connections in Blackpool in a single guy but i had a top night i was made to feel welcome everyone was friendly i don't know what its like at other clubs but i had fab time try there mate in hoping to go at weekend and in straight

That's where they were "

i had top night there everyone made me welcome i thought it was good

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 03:31:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like i i missed another interesting nite...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive been connections in Blackpool in a single guy but i had a top night i was made to feel welcome everyone was friendly i don't know what its like at other clubs but i had fab time try there mate in hoping to go at weekend and in straight

That's where they were i had top night there everyone made me welcome i thought it was good "

It's a great place. So friendly and relaxing

Reply privately

over a year ago

i agree you go often with being from bpool if i see you there i will say hi

That's where they were i had top night there everyone made me welcome i thought it was good

It's a great place. So friendly and relaxing"

Reply privately

over a year ago

a few guy spoilt the night they were told to leave and banned from the club the couple involved never told the staff any thing they just put a avoid on for the club which we did not deserve but then they go to another club in blackpool anougth said

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you want to keep putting this back to the top of the posts on this forum on you go and slagging me off really I know it was a naughty schoolgirl night but are we really in the playground now as I said on another post I am not interested in naming said club any further but yourself and your regulars have done that themselves bringing more bad publicity I personally would have ignored it and let the post disappear into the oblivion of page two and beyond

Is there anyone who really thinks that people would travel 250 miles spend £500 on a weekend just to slag off your club and let's be straight over another club in Blackpool that I have attended less times than I have fingers on one hand no its just that their set up is better more enjoyable I could go on but you get the point

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 14:49:23]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 15:02:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you want to keep putting this back to the top of the posts on this forum on you go and slagging me off really I know it was a naughty schoolgirl night but are we really in the playground now as I said on another post I am not interested in naming said club any further but yourself and your regulars have done that themselves bringing more bad publicity I personally would have ignored it and let the post disappear into the oblivion of page two and beyond

Is there anyone who really thinks that people would travel 250 miles spend £500 on a weekend just to slag off your club and let's be straight over another club in Blackpool that I have attended less times than I have fingers on one hand no its just that their set up is better more enjoyable I could go on but you get the point "

After reading the reviews I doubt it is bad publicity they are bringing. You clearly have rattled a few cages. All the locals staff and first timers in the club have left great reviews on saturday night and other nights but just because you thought there were to many single males you left an avoid on there. That's what's got people's backs up. Week after week I have seen the named clubs reviews take over the rest in the area.

A while a go I went to a swinging club that wasn't local. It to had lots of single males and wandering hands loads of couples and single females. Wasn't my cup of tea. The staff were friendly and matters were debt with if anyone was out of order and I felt uneasy and left but under no circumstances would I leave a reveiw saying avoid the club. I just either won't go again or try it a second time if I'm in the area to see if it maybe different. But we all know that in any club no 2 nights are the same.

Maybe you just like to complain about most things .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can not blame the club for the actions of the people that attend the venue.. If however you had reported their behaviour and nothing had been done then that's a different story, but from reading what went on.. The club did act accordingly and delt with the situation.. I personally like a mixed club and do not attend ones that restrict the amount of single guys in.. I have never felt uncomfortable even when the ratio has been 50/1; the men have always been respectful.. You shouldn't let one bad experience tarnish your opinion of the club or of single men in general

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bad review that's why there is an avoid on the review options deal with it and if you don't think putting this back to the top is bad publicity you don't understand marketing and it had almost disappeared as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can not blame the club for the actions of the people that attend the venue.. If however you had reported their behaviour and nothing had been done then that's a different story, but from reading what went on.. The club did act accordingly and delt with the situation.. I personally like a mixed club and do not attend ones that restrict the amount of single guys in.. I have never felt uncomfortable even when the ratio has been 50/1; the men have always been respectful.. You shouldn't let one bad experience tarnish your opinion of the club or of single men in general "

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

3:2. Unless it is a Sunday.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its you that keeps coming back do we not have a right to defend our selfs think this is making you look stupid now grow up come ón admin put a stop to this thred now

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ratios.....my preference 2 ff to 1 guy lol but i am a bit of a fantasist lol or a case of just bein A greedyboy ....must agree not the clubs fault may be best people shud do there are homework first for example to see if its there cup of T..if a club as no jacuzzi i won't go simpl.....if its a club Tgirl nite i will not go ...etc etc just sayin

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bad review that's why there is an avoid on the review options deal with it and if you don't think putting this back to the top is bad publicity you don't understand marketing and it had almost disappeared as well"

So every club you go in that has too many single males for your liking will they get avoids on there reveiw as well. ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Defend yourself you and your staff did that on the reviews page and fair enough your perfectly entitled to do that but I at no point have come on here and named your club I was hoping to do as one of your friends said do your homework and find what clubs kept single males down to a sensible limit or as someone who we talked to at your club but didnt want to be seen putting a message on here said in a private message its not limiting that's the problem its the fact there

isn't a membership which means anyone can come in. If fab has an avoid button I and anyone else who feels that is an honest reflection should not be lambasted by the club owners and there mates constantly hopefully this is my last post but that's up to yourselfs

Reply privately