Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bareback! !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a meet all arranged last Friday, exchanged private pics etc etc, got the address from the couple and in the last message sent from them, was we only do bareback is this ok with you? ?? What is a man to do in this situation???? She was so hot as well. Interested to know what other guys would have done and if this has happened to anyone else??? Cheers peeps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Say no..your health is more important than a couple of hours pleasure..

over a year ago

Is this like a bull arrangement where the man breeds the wife? Yes I had few of these, where they say condom first but then at meet they say fancy without lol.

over a year ago

Walk away if your own health is more important, simply.

over a year ago

Walk away - how many others has she taken bare? Your health is more important

over a year ago

Oh no !!!

You've mentioned the "B" word .

Now the PC Police will bash your thread . Lol

This is very common practice in cpls especially cuckold cpls as the man likes to clean up afterwards.

Id personally never do it but im not here to preach to others about there health .

over a year ago

I ended up not going to the meet, was a bit gutted really. There can't be many women/ couples on here that want bareback? ??? Surely? ??

over a year ago

"Oh no !!!

This is very common practice in cpls especially cuckold cpls as the man likes to clean up afterwards.

Id personally never do it but im not here to preach to others about there health ."

I thought they would lol

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Life is all about choice, and the good ones as well as the bad ones, it's your choice, why come on a public forum to ask such a thing?

over a year ago

Whenever I hear of this, the last minute email changing conditions of the meet, it always seems to me that the people sending it are doing so because they think the person will be so desperate they'll agree to anything at that point.

Well done for saying No.

over a year ago

"Life is all about choice, and the good ones as well as the bad ones, it's your choice, why come on a public forum to ask such a thing? "

I'm confused by your reply????

I was just merely asking for opinions and maybe advice.

over a year ago

"I ended up not going to the meet, was a bit gutted really. There can't be many women/ couples on here that want bareback? ??? Surely? ?? "

In my experience singles are far more careful than cpls ..

over a year ago

I would never personally do bareback! I cant believe there are people on this site that want it. They have no idea what health issues people might have. And if a guy already has 'something' he's not going to be too bothered about using a condom. That would worry me even more!

over a year ago

"I would never personally do bareback! I cant believe there are people on this site that want it. They have no idea what health issues people might have. And if a guy already has 'something' he's not going to be too bothered about using a condom. That would worry me even more!"

Ahhh the PC police have arrived .

over a year ago

"I would never personally do bareback! I cant believe there are people on this site that want it. They have no idea what health issues people might have. And if a guy already has 'something' he's not going to be too bothered about using a condom. That would worry me even more!

Ahhh the PC police have arrived ."

The op asked for opinions and he's getting them

over a year ago

lol here v go, its as popular as the married threads * gets the popcorn

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I would never personally do bareback! I cant believe there are people on this site that want it. They have no idea what health issues people might have. And if a guy already has 'something' he's not going to be too bothered about using a condom. That would worry me even more!

Ahhh the PC police have arrived ."

you appear a tad confused..

between good common sense and ones own sexual health and a throwaway jibe..

over a year ago

Well at least they set expectations up front before the actual meet, so at least you had a choice before travelling (even if it was after all the build up and exchange).

I guess from their perspective they wanted to know if they wanted to meet you first for sure before declaring the BB requirement. So I'm that respect you obviously passed all of their quality checks which is a mini win at least!

I'm not going to preach on the rights or wrongs of bareback, it's up to individuals to take their health risks themselves - for what it's worth I would have taken the same decision as you did.

over a year ago

between good common sense and ones own sexual health and a throwaway jibe.."

Nobodies confused !

But when will people leave others to make there own mind up in this Nanny state .

Ive been offered Bareback by alot of cpls but never took it as thats my decision .

And ive recieved countless Oral off people and never ever been asked to cover up . And theres alot ofrisks there but it doesnt suit to pount that out on here .

over a year ago

"Oh no !!!

Id personally never do it but im not here to preach to others about there health ."

whilst it is a common fantasy amongst cuckold couples most would only entertain the idea with a long term trusted bull. Not just a one off meet.

Secondly and back to the OP, I wouldn't consider meeting someone who did that to me. But you make your own choices and assess the risks to yourself and do what feels right to you.

over a year ago

Nobodies confused !

But when will people leave others to make there own mind up in this Nanny state .

Ive been offered Bareback by alot of cpls but never took it as thats my decision .

And ive recieved countless Oral off people and never ever been asked to cover up . And theres alot ofrisks there but it doesnt suit to pount that out on here ."

The OP merely wants opinions, that is what the forums are for, and that is all we are doing, giving our 'opinions'

over a year ago

"Oh no !!!

Id personally never do it but im not here to preach to others about there health .

whilst it is a common fantasy amongst cuckold couples most would only entertain the idea with a long term trusted bull. Not just a one off meet.

Secondly and back to the OP, I wouldn't consider meeting someone who did that to me. But you make your own choices and assess the risks to yourself and do what feels right to you. "

Lol

Im sorry but your mistaken

Most cuck cpls ive spoken to ask for bareback ..

I know its not PC to knock cpls but trust me its very common

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Nobodies confused !

And ive recieved countless Oral off people and never ever been asked to cover up . And theres alot ofrisks there but it doesnt suit to pount that out on here .

"

who is saying you cant make your mind up? You know the risks etc its your call to do so or not as you said..

not aware of it being anything at all to do with 'political correctness', in fact you will find that on both sides of the liberal and less so debate that this subject is viewed in the same light by the vast majority I would surmise..

over a year ago

"Oh no !!!

Secondly and back to the OP, I wouldn't consider meeting someone who did that to me. But you make your own choices and assess the risks to yourself and do what feels right to you.

Lol

I know its not PC to knock cpls but trust me its very common"

its got nothing to do with being pc. I'm the female half of such a couple so I know how we operate and have spoken with other similar couples. Yes there will be those that will bareback anyone but it certainly isn't limited to cuckold couples and I just wanted to get that point across. Is that Ok with you?

over a year ago

Condom always be prepared be safe

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Had a meet all arranged last Friday, exchanged private pics etc etc, got the address from the couple and in the last message sent from them, was we only do bareback is this ok with you? ?? What is a man to do in this situation???? She was so hot as well. Interested to know what other guys would have done and if this has happened to anyone else??? Cheers peeps"

A definite "no thank you" was this listed or mentioned on their profile?

over a year ago

"I ended up not going to the meet, was a bit gutted really. There can't be many women/ couples on here that want bareback? ??? Surely? ?? "

Quite a few do! Some of which also list 'safe sex' as an interest too!

over a year ago

"Condom always be prepared be safe"

Condom use is SAFER sex, not safe sex

over a year ago

"Is this like a bull arrangement where the man breeds the wife? Yes I had few of these, where they say condom first but then at meet they say fancy without lol."

So did you let him do you bareback then?

over a year ago

"Had a meet all arranged last Friday, exchanged private pics etc etc, got the address from the couple and in the last message sent from them, was we only do bareback is this ok with you? ?? What is a man to do in this situation???? She was so hot as well. Interested to know what other guys would have done and if this has happened to anyone else??? Cheers peeps

A definite "no thank you" was this listed or mentioned on their profile?"

No nothing mentioned, the time and address was set, pictures exchanged and then boom, bareback only. I nearly still went to be honest

over a year ago

"Is this like a bull arrangement where the man breeds the wife? Yes I had few of these, where they say condom first but then at meet they say fancy without lol.

So did you let him do you bareback then?"

no wasn't to me, I asked if it was to the op you know.

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Had a meet all arranged last Friday, exchanged private pics etc etc, got the address from the couple and in the last message sent from them, was we only do bareback is this ok with you? ?? What is a man to do in this situation???? She was so hot as well. Interested to know what other guys would have done and if this has happened to anyone else??? Cheers peeps

A definite "no thank you" was this listed or mentioned on their profile?

No nothing mentioned, the time and address was set, pictures exchanged and then boom, bareback only. I nearly still went to be honest"

That is completely your choice my friend, however I'm sure you know of the associated risks, but still your choice entirely.

By *mmie2014Man
over a year ago

London

"Life is all about choice, and the good ones as well as the bad ones, it's your choice, why come on a public forum to ask such a thing? "

over a year ago

"Oh no !!!

Lol

I know its not PC to knock cpls but trust me its very common"

We dont ever do bareback nor do any couple we have ever spoken to or met. Ive only ever seen one profile from a couple saying they only play bareback and we moved onto another. I think your statements about couples are extremely unwarranted and unjustified. But I dont know who youve met so I only have our meets/friends and the vast number of profiles we have looked at to go by

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/14 15:35:21]

over a year ago

"Oh no !!!

Lol

We dont ever do bareback nor do any couple we have ever spoken to or met. Ive only ever seen one profile from a couple saying they only play bareback and we moved onto another. I think your statements about couples are extremely unwarranted and unjustified. But I dont know who youve met so I only have our meets/friends and the vast number of profiles we have looked at to go by "

So you make it k own you will not play with people who bb and are unsurprised that all the people you've met have told you they don't do bb?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Don't walk away, cartwheel instead. Stand out from the herd.

By *now white1000Woman
over a year ago

York

each to their own.

Personally bareback with me is an absolute NO, i value my health

By *ercedes_SLKMan
over a year ago

nottingham

"Had a meet all arranged last Friday, exchanged private pics etc etc, got the address from the couple and in the last message sent from them, was we only do bareback is this ok with you? ?? What is a man to do in this situation???? She was so hot as well. Interested to know what other guys would have done and if this has happened to anyone else??? Cheers peeps"

I'm astounded your asking this question.

The answer was and always is NO

over a year ago

i have done bb on one night stands

if everyone was honest more would say the same.

i will do it again i am sure,dont like that then meet someone else

over a year ago

"Oh no !!!

Lol

We dont ever do bareback nor do any couple we have ever spoken to or met. Ive only ever seen one profile from a couple saying they only play bareback and we moved onto another. I think your statements about couples are extremely unwarranted and unjustified. But I dont know who youve met so I only have our meets/friends and the vast number of profiles we have looked at to go by

So you make it k own you will not play with people who bb and are unsurprised that all the people you've met have told you they don't do bb?

Lol

Exactly

..."

over a year ago

"i have done bb on one night stands

i will do it again i am sure,dont like that then meet someone else"

U got real guts girl !!!

As u say if more were honest !

over a year ago

U got real guts girl !!!

As u say if more were honest !"

Do you know that people on here are being Dishonest ?

Gimp

over a year ago

U got real guts girl !!!

Gimp "

of course. Just like he knows that most couples will bareback anyone

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/14 17:56:08]

over a year ago

YEs I agree, we have all done it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

U got real guts girl !!!

Gimp

Name calling ?? Really

Are we not above that Old man"

Gimp is what he calls himself, how he signs himself off.

over a year ago

U got real guts girl !!!

Gimp

Name calling ?? Really

Are we not above that Old man

Gimp is what he calls himself, how he signs himself off."

lol classic

over a year ago

U got real guts girl !!!

Gimp

Name calling ?? Really

Are we not above that Old man

Gimp is what he calls himself, how he signs himself off."

Opps sorry

Ive just reported him !

Hope u dont get a days ban i thought he was calling it me .

Sorry

over a year ago

Old Man ??

Relic Gimp

over a year ago

Anyone for popcorn?

over a year ago

How embarresed am i

over a year ago

"Anyone for popcorn?"

No Ta, I'm too old to Chew it

Sucker Gimp

over a year ago

"Anyone for popcorn?

Sucker Gimp "

pmsl soak it like i have to

him

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

With a regular 'bull' then we would consider it but not on a one off.

Couples seeking bareback are more common then you'd might think

Each to there own I guess.

Guessing everyone here is aware of what can happen with no protection.

You WILL get chlamydia (spelling?) and will die!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"How embarresed am i "

Don't be, you wont be the first who thought it

over a year ago

"How embarresed am i

Don't be, you wont be the first who thought it "

over a year ago

"How embarresed am i

Don't be, you wont be the first who thought it "

Or the Last no Doubt, Gives me a Chuckle anyway

Suckinuptomod Gimp

over a year ago

"With a regular 'bull' then we would consider it but not on a one off.

You WILL get chlamydia (spelling?) and will die! "

I can only imagine what can happen without Tina Titz forum insurance protection

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

You're old enough to know the risks of unprotected sex and old enough to make a decision without a committee

over a year ago

I did a lot of BB when younger. I was young, carefree and damn stupid then.

Mostly alcohol fuelled one night stands but still wrong.

I'm smarter and more importantly wiser now and realize I was lucky in the past.

Condoms are much better than when I was a lad, so it really shouldn't be an issue for any man to wear one.

Despite that some love a creampie etc so good luck to them, they will probably need it.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Always makes me giggle when i see the 'i've been offered BB with a cpl i originally discussed protected with what should I do'.

It's amazing someone has to seek advice from a forum to make such decisions. Based around what other people might do

over a year ago

"Always makes me giggle when i see the 'i've been offered BB with a cpl i originally discussed protected with what should I do'.

It's amazing someone has to seek advice from a forum to make such decisions. Based around what other people might do "

over a year ago

Im just amazed its so frowned upon on the message boards yet offered in private messages .

And alot of gullible men take up the offer .

over a year ago

Bareback for me is for a partner only, not with swinging meets.

over a year ago

"Always makes me giggle when i see the 'i've been offered BB with a cpl i originally discussed protected with what should I do'.

It's amazing someone has to seek advice from a forum to make such decisions. Based around what other people might do "

to be fair he wasn't asking what should he do but what others would do

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"With a regular 'bull' then we would consider it but not on a one off.

You WILL get chlamydia (spelling?) and will die!

I can only imagine what can happen without Tina Titz forum insurance protection "

Premiums were too high

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Bareback for me is for a partner only, not with swinging meets."

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"How embarresed am i

Suckinuptomod Gimp "

Stop sucking Gimp it doesn't suit you !

over a year ago

"How embarresed am i

Suckinuptomod Gimp

Stop sucking Gimp it doesn't suit you ! "

Sucking up to mods?

Sucking popcorn?

Gimp needs help!

Or is a Dyson...

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Anyone for popcorn?

Sucker Gimp "

lol do love your posts! ( not stalking you tho... Honest! )

over a year ago

Thought I'd chip in as I have just found myself in a very surprising position.

Got a wink earlier. Messaged back to ascertain interest etc.

Message I received, to cut a long story short, was most definitely hinting at bareback sex - and yes, it was from a couple.

I replied politely informing them that I do not do bareback.

Got a reply back, essentially respecting my choice.

But had another back, asking about variations - i.e. Safe penetrative sex, but enquiring if I would entertain the idea of 'delivering the goods elsewhere' so to speak.

Somewhat chuffed that this couple are still interested, given that it would appear that I didn't quite 'fit in' with their initial criteria, and given the large number of us single blokes, I'd say that's quite something.

But I think it also demonstrates how important it is to stick to your guns on the issue of 'Safe Sex'.

If someone is really interested in meeting you, the fact that you won't go bareback shouldn't really be an obstacle - especially if you've stated it right from the beginning.

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

I've had an offer from the same couple afew times now. They always use protection and meet couples but they want a mmf bareback

over a year ago

Should anyone really be that bothered about what others choose to do! ?.. so long as you protect yourself to whatever degree you feel comfortable with that's surely the main thing. ..

over a year ago

Only bareback when I know and trust someone implicitly, any stranger wanting to bareback has less respect for themselves and me, than I am willing to accept. Has only happened a couple of times, but no meeting took place, and the block button did it's job.

over a year ago

"Anyone for popcorn?

Sucker Gimp lol do love your posts! ( not stalking you tho... Honest! )"

Stalk away, Im so easy i give Clubcard points

Nectar Gimp

over a year ago

Far more than will admit too it in here.... In that situation you do what you want to.... If you fancy it.. then go for it... If you Dont you decline

over a year ago

Well done you. Much better to value your sexual health than to fuck your way to the STI clinic x

By *op cornCouple
over a year ago

You won't know it

Did someone ask for popcorn?

over a year ago

"Did someone ask for popcorn? "

Salty or Sweet

Gimp

over a year ago

"Did someone ask for popcorn? "

In the nick of time!

By *op cornCouple
over a year ago

You won't know it

I can be whatever flavour is

needed! X

over a year ago

So OP this was on Friday. What did you do? BB or not BB. That is the question.

over a year ago

"So OP this was on Friday. What did you do? BB or not BB. That is the question."

He's already said (lost somewhere in the middle of the thread) he turned them down

over a year ago

I got this hot scenario wanting to act out on called: forbidden love: bareback sex with a MILF.. (Really long version of it)

You will be a mature woman and as I enter your door, you grab my cock and say hello boy

come to my bedroom, you will gently tell me to sit beside you and slowly you will unzip my pants and reach for my hairy virgin penis, you will whisper in my ears "I am going seduce you and show me how to make love"

You will start kissing me with your nice full red lips, gently kiss my stomach till you reach my penis to make it hard with a nice blow job then you tell me to lay you on your back and you then teach me how to lick your pussie, you tell me how to lick it quick and slow to make you scream of pleasure and insert 2 fingers in and out. I will stroke your pussie hair gently mmmmm, then you say your favorite position is doggy style and as I am pounding you and sweating, I am throbbing my cock in and out you tell me, dont cum yet,

and say, "I will now show you where a naughty boy will finish of before you cum" as I turn you around so I am on top.

She tells me this is the final position and after a 2min hard and gentle fuck in the pussie I cum inside it. She says to me, you very naughty naughty boy, look what you have done, you have made my pussie really wet and she then sais you need to be teached a lesson and sais to me, come over boy and lay on my lap so I can spank you and as I am moaning as she spanks me hard she sais after a while, ok think you had enough and lets me suckle her gently big breasts to comfort me x

over a year ago

"I ended up not going to the meet, was a bit gutted really. There can't be many women/ couples on here that want bareback? ??? Surely? ??

Far more than will admit too it in here.... In that situation you do what you want to.... If you fancy it.. then go for it... If you Dont you decline "

Far more than would admit and lots of ones that claim not too. Each to their own and it's their own ignorance that will catch up with them one day

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

over a year ago

Love these threads, gives everyone a chance to shout about how much of a saint they are!

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

your bodies and your choices! don't know why peeps find it neccessary to ask here and are surprised by the reactions!

when you think of all the killer diseases out there in the news that are spread by contact or the passing of body secreations and fluids you takes your chance! Ebola doesnt require sex to kill you does it!

lifes a big risk! all you can do is minimise your own risk, you cannot do anything about others decissions just like the women who chose to over take a line of cars in front of her on the 6th of June crossing double white lines, hitting me head on trapping me for 3 hours and i've been wearing a fixator ever since resulting in me having to be treated at the hell hole that is UHNS!

you just never know!

over a year ago

"Love these threads, gives everyone a chance to shout about how much of a saint they are! "

over a year ago

"Say no..your health is more important than a couple of hours pleasure.. "

Couple of hours of pleasure ....? Lucky you , I get 2 minutes pleasure then its all over lol

over a year ago

Conventional Fab forum wisdom states barebackers die in agony within days of having sex because of the plethora of sexualy transmitted diseases they contract from their Russian roulette lifestyle.

The OP sure ducked the bullet this time; so well done to him. I am equally sure one or more other men turned up and did it bareback and will say nothing in here.

One day some brave or foolhardy guy will put up a post which says "I did bareback and lived!!" He will learn first hand how Jimmy Saville would feel if he was still alive.

Disclaimer: This post is seeking to neither support or condem bareback sex between consenting adults. Issued by the Institute for the Prevention of Over the Top comments.

over a year ago

"Conventional Fab forum wisdom states barebackers die in agony within days of having sex because of the plethora of sexualy transmitted diseases they contract from their Russian roulette lifestyle.

The OP sure ducked the bullet this time; so well done to him. I am equally sure one or more other men turned up and did it bareback and will say nothing in here.

One day some brave or foolhardy guy will put up a post which says "I did bareback and lived!!" He will learn first hand how Jimmy Saville would feel if he was still alive.

Disclaimer: This post is seeking to neither support or condem bareback sex between consenting adults. Issued by the Institute for the Prevention of Over the Top comments. "

Brilliant. lol

By *akeyou1Man
over a year ago

sutton

I've had BB on a few one night stands and regretted it the next few days got the check ups and came back all ok so I guess I've got lucky I've done it since in the heat of the moment and this thread has got me thinking! Lol

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

There doesn't have to be penetration each time....J loves men cumming on her...watching...stroking while N fucks her or wanks over her as well.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

the fact that you asked the question says alot about you, so what did you do in the end????

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

" Tina Titz forum insurance protection "

what is this I keep on seeing people talking about this almost daily and I'm a regular forum user someone let me in on the secret

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/224206

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in and curtsies.

over a year ago

As I understand from a "friend" discussion of the terms and conditions of Forum Insurance invalidates the policy so no one is allowed to discuss it.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

[Removed by poster at 08/10/14 23:49:48]

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Anyone for popcorn?

Sucker Gimp lol do love your posts! ( not stalking you tho... Honest! )

Stalk away, Im so easy i give Clubcard points

Nectar Gimp "

over a year ago

I'm with you.

condoms are against pregnancy too, that's more my concern. I know a lot of women are on contraceptions anyway but other aren't, like me.

over a year ago

I much prefer bareback and usually end up that way - sometimes I need to wait while the pill is changed or some other cobtraception is sorted. I am clean and the girls are - every woman I have asked sais its 100% better bareback and cum.

over a year ago

Respect the op for saying no. Bit disappointed in the couple, should respect the other person a bit more than ask him to risk his health

over a year ago

What did you do? Is more the question,,,,,,,,,

over a year ago

For us it has to be 100% safe or no play,

over a year ago

"I much prefer bareback and usually end up that way - sometimes I need to wait while the pill is changed or some other cobtraception is sorted. I am clean and the girls are - every woman I have asked sais its 100% better bareback and cum. "

Russian roulette & disgusting with strangers,

over a year ago

Definately avoid

By *orneyashell87Couple
over a year ago

stockotn on tees

"I ended up not going to the meet, was a bit gutted really. There can't be many women/ couples on here that want bareback? ??? Surely? ??

In my experience singles are far more careful than cpls ..

"

Yes I would agree I was alot more protection protection wen I was single (many moons ago) xx

Post new Message to Thread