Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

swingers hotel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone

I'm looking for your thoughts on a swingers hotel. One that charged by the hour for impromptu meets or overnight for those who want to swing together for longer.

It's come about as I know how frustrating it can be to try and book a hotel room for a meet, to then not be able to book in until the afternoon and then only use it for a couple of hour but have paid for it for the whole evening.

So im asking would you use it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and how much would people be prepared to pay "by the hour"..... bearing in mind the room would have to be serviced and cleaned each time.

Would anyone 'rent' thier bedroom out for a tenner and then wash all the bedding?...

We are lucky in the fact that we can accom - but if you have to use hotels then just split the cost and either stay for a cpl of hours or all night.

By *ngloIndianCouple
over a year ago

Tetbury

We have had the same thought. A potential meet can turn into a v expensive indulgence.

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

I think this is a good idea, but yes I can see the pitfalls such as bedding, I've seen these in other countries and they tend to be seedy nasty little places,, in birmingham we have rooms which you can hire by the hour with a minimum £15 start price, in my experience they are used by truckers, construction workers, and Asian couples playing away,,, I'd rather go halves on a travel

Lodge,,,

over a year ago

"Hi everyone

I'm looking for your thoughts on a swingers hotel. One that charged by the hour for impromptu meets or overnight for those who want to swing together for longer.

It's come about as I know how frustrating it can be to try and book a hotel room for a meet, to then not be able to book in until the afternoon and then only use it for a couple of hour but have paid for it for the whole evening.

So im asking would you use it? "

this is an excellent idea,and don't know why it isn't already happening.even Travelodge has upped the cost of rooms.not cheap there any more

By *easehotelCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon,Cambridgeshire

We have done this previously, we didn't get that much demand for it but we also found that once we'd paid for linen, cleaning etc etc we were mainly breaking even and some times a loss depending on the guests.

over a year ago

Where in brum are these places?

over a year ago

"Hi everyone

So im asking would you use it? "

I love the sounds, though I'd wager it'd have to be at a discreet location.

And ... with rubber sheets.

LOTS of rubber sheets. xD

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Something like this already exists abroad, particularly in Japan I hear. Google "love hotels".

Post new Message to Thread