Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"straight" guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not naming any names but do girls realise just how many guys on here put straight on their profile but are far from it!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkieLassCouple
over a year ago

York

Always make me giggle

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't want to judge but I was so surprised when I joined here - made me realise I'm not as odd as I thought lol

It is funny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes,well I do anyway. There's no need to name,there is no shame in being a bi man on here. It's just that some women won't meet bi men so for that purpose they are straight. It's not the same for bi women though,actually I think it may be the opposite. Women being bi,but not really

By *orkieLassCouple
over a year ago

York

Fair enough, but when they have a friends list full of Tv's etc........

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Always find this funny think it's down to a few things really 1. Because some women don't/won't meet bisexual men 2. Some think oral sex from the same sex doesn't count as a bisexual act.

how they come to that conclusion god only knows

I was reading a couples profile earlier today the lady "said she is bisexual but he is 100!% straight but doesn't mind who sucks his cock"

over a year ago

"Always find this funny think it's down to a few things really 1. Because some women don't/won't meet bisexual men 2. Some think oral sex from the same sex doesn't count as a bisexual act.

I was reading a couples profile earlier today the lady "said she is bisexual but he is 100!% straight but doesn't mind who sucks his cock" "

over a year ago

"Always find this funny think it's down to a few things really 1. Because some women don't/won't meet bisexual men 2. Some think oral sex from the same sex doesn't count as a bisexual act.

I was reading a couples profile earlier today the lady "said she is bisexual but he is 100!% straight but doesn't mind who sucks his cock" "

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Not naming any names but do girls realise just how many guys on here put straight on their profile but are far from it!?"

Yep, and don't care.

over a year ago

"Not naming any names but do girls realise just how many guys on here put straight on their profile but are far from it!?

Yep, and don't care."

Ditto

over a year ago

Any "straight" black guys who don't mind hubby fluffing and cleaning can come our way!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've had men contact me who are really bi.

over a year ago

Not that im one of them but its cause they dont get meets if lads stopped meeting bi woman also most likely some women would definitely lie about being straight as well

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

There's bi men on here? Shocking!!!

over a year ago

"Not naming any names but do girls realise just how many guys on here put straight on their profile but are far from it!?"

Noooooooooooooooo OMG,,,yer kidding,,shockerooony

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"There's bi men on here? Shocking!!!"

I think it's more the point they say they are straight on their profile.

over a year ago

There is real world straight and there is fab straight. Fab straight means it's ok to kiss willies and hold hands in private

over a year ago

It's one thing that gets to me. Guy says "straight" on profile then after a message has arrived, is suddenly bi because that's what we are looking for.

If that's one truth not told, how many others are there?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It's one thing that gets to me. Guy says "straight" on profile then after a message has arrived, is suddenly bi because that's what we are looking for.

If that's one truth not told, how many others are there?"

Cock size?

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I won't meet a bi guy who is dishonest on his profile and puts straight. If a person won't meet because of their secual orientation then they are not worth meeting at all.

I much prefer a bi guy

over a year ago

maybe if people lightened up about sexuality guys would,nt need to lie,,just a thought.

over a year ago

"Not that im one of them but its cause they dont get meets if lads stopped meeting bi woman also most likely some women would definitely lie about being straight as well"

Some women might lie about being straight on here

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

"maybe if people lightened up about sexuality guys would,nt need to lie,,just a thought."

Good point, well made x

over a year ago

"Not that im one of them but its cause they dont get meets if lads stopped meeting bi woman also most likely some women would definitely lie about being straight as well

Some women might lie about being straight on here "

im sure some do sad isn't it,,but society is still very biggoted

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"There is real world straight and there is fab straight. Fab straight means it's ok to kiss willies and hold hands in private"

Indeedy

over a year ago

does that include you?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"There is real world straight and there is fab straight. Fab straight means it's ok to kiss willies and hold hands in private"

no such thing as fab straight or orally bi for that matter before somebody else puts that up next

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I have an issue with the whole sexual labelling thing, personally. It's more a spectrum than a neat row of pigeon-holes.

When I came back here last week I changed mine to 'bi-curious' as I had had a couple of minor plays with a chap who was part of a couple I was regularly seeing just before I left again. I feel it's more honest to do that but bi-curious doesn't cover what I am. I'm more one of those annoying 'situationally bi' types

over a year ago

Yep there's lots

They are easily found out

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"maybe if people lightened up about sexuality guys would,nt need to lie,,just a thought."

You could apply that to age too! Fact is we will NEVER appeal to everyone so why lie about what you want. If I took off the Domme element I'd get more meets but that's a part of me.

Perhaps if people were honest with themselves they wouldn't give a fuck what others thought!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have an issue with the whole sexual labelling thing, personally. It's more a spectrum than a neat row of pigeon-holes.

When I came back here last week I changed mine to 'bi-curious' as I had had a couple of minor plays with a chap who was part of a couple I was regularly seeing just before I left again.

I feel it's more honest to do that but bi-

curious doesn't cover what I am. I'm

more one of those annoying

'situationally bi' types "

Hello

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"maybe if people lightened up about sexuality guys would,nt need to liew

,just a thought."

here here

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I have an issue with the whole sexual labelling thing, personally. It's more a spectrum than a neat row of pigeon-holes.

When I came back here last week I changed mine to 'bi-curious' as I had had a couple of minor plays with a chap who was part of a couple I was regularly seeing just before I left again.

I feel it's more honest to do that but bi-

curious doesn't cover what I am. I'm

more one of those annoying

'situationally bi' types

Hello "

over a year ago

When I came back here last week I changed mine to 'bi-curious' as I had had a couple of minor plays with a chap who was part of a couple I was regularly seeing just before I left again. I feel it's more honest to do that but bi-curious doesn't cover what I am. I'm more one of those annoying 'situationally bi' types "

so am I

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/09/14 18:43:19]

over a year ago

Not naming any names but do girls realise just how many guys on here put straight on their profile but are far from it!?"

We get a bunch of messages from them. All we can say is "If they're not honest about their sexuality what else are they dishonest about

over a year ago

We get a bunch of messages from them. All we can say is "If they're not honest about their sexuality what else are they dishonest about"

My thoughts exactly. I have a couples profile on here with my bi fb and we only meet bi guys for MMF. So many straight guys message and when you say not interested, they're suddenly bi!

over a year ago

Makes me chuckle the amount of straight folk that contact us... We just ignore.. LOL

over a year ago

I secretly get great amusement from the very militant anti bi women's/couples profiles that have about half the length dedicated to saying how much they won't meet bi guys then looking at their veris and seeing "x winked you y weeks ago" or knowing they've met tv friends of mine.

over a year ago

"Not that im one of them but its cause they dont get meets if lads stopped meeting bi woman also most likely some women would definitely lie about being straight as well

Some women might lie about being straight on here "

More likely to lie about being bi

over a year ago

I do now! I've lost count of the number of 'straight' guys I've met who then appear to also love cock! Denial or false advertising lol?!

over a year ago

Some guys would fuck a wooden plank if it had a hole in it splinters and all I don't think they see it as gay/bi or anything other than emptying their balls.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Not naming any names but do girls realise just how many guys on here put straight on their profile but are far from it!?

Some guys would fuck a wooden plank if it had a hole in it splinters and all I don't think they see it as gay/bi or anything other than emptying their balls. "

such nonsense i don't know what type of guys you know I mean seriously a wooden plank with splinters oh come on

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Some guys would fuck a wooden plank if it had a hole in it splinters and all I don't think they see it as gay/bi or anything other than emptying their balls.

such nonsense i don't know what type of guys you know I mean seriously a wooden plank with splinters oh come on "

Depends... is it hardwood or softwood?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

such nonsense i don't know what type of guys you know I mean seriously a wooden plank with splinters oh come on

Depends... is it hardwood or softwood? "

Let's not support this foolish opinion of men that we just think with our dicks and fuck anything I for one do not

over a year ago

Some women might lie about being straight on here

More likely to lie about being bi "

Thankfully I will never find out

over a year ago

"It's one thing that gets to me. Guy says "straight" on profile then after a message has arrived, is suddenly bi because that's what we are looking for.

If that's one truth not told, how many others are there?"

If you are looking for a bi man then look elsewhere. My profile says straight for a reason....remember it's because I'm straight!

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

It is suprising how many straight guys contact me for sex.

They it is because they do not want people to know so they say lol

By *affy72Woman
over a year ago

Herefordshire

---------------

I do now! I've lost count of the number of 'straight' guys I've met who then appear to also love cock! Denial or false advertising lol?!"

----------------

Oh I've found that too, the world of Fab is very enlightening!

over a year ago

So what? It's not a Fab thing. It happens in Real Life too.

over a year ago

Loads I am sure and I couldn't give a hoot

over a year ago

Yes I have!

Just look at the profile of any TV/TS and see how many 'straight' guys have left them verifications!

Doesn't bother me - but it clearly bothers some or they wouldn't feel the need to tell fibs! Xx

over a year ago

Straight or Bi makes no difference to me cos I am a lesbian

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Why not just be honest about what you bloody like sexually? As an adult, if you can't be honest here, should you be playing at all ?

By *oneydewukMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Being straight doesn't mean you can't chat to tv's etc or have them on your friends list, I'm sure being bi doesn't mean they want messages from guys 24/7. Meeting a bi guy or couple doesn't mean that you'll be expected to do or watch anything you're uncomfortable with. There can be some very close minded people on here. Which after all is a site for talking to and meeting people for sex

By *AC and LACCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Chesterfield

makes me laugh wen looking at profiles and listed as strate and under the looking for there just looking for men,

But after saying that am strate also my partner is, nothing queer as folk,

over a year ago

Yep, we already know!

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Being straight doesn't mean you can't chat to tv's etc or have them on your friends list, I'm sure being bi doesn't mean they want messages from guys 24/7. Meeting a bi guy or couple doesn't mean that you'll be expected to do or watch anything you're uncomfortable with. There can be some very close minded people on here. Which after all is a site for talking to and meeting people for sex "

it's just that some people can be so insecure..

over a year ago

Umm yeah - That's not my definition of straight but whatever floats your boat.

over a year ago

"There is real world straight and there is fab straight. Fab straight means it's ok to kiss willies and hold hands in private

Umm yeah - That's not my definition of straight but whatever floats your boat. "

are you talking real world straight or fab straight? The world awaits your answer with baited breath

over a year ago

Don't clash TS into the "bi" category. I can somewhat say it most deffo is bi with TV's, But TS? We wake, shit, eat, piss, live as woman not forgetting the sudden block of testosterone production on Hormones... Oh, and boob tissue, hips, femininity.... Sexuality is ALOT more complex than you like to think and if people paid less time shoving people into little boxes because thats how they've been brought up to conform to, due to societies standards, the better it would be. People are free to be attracted to what they want sexually, physically and mentally.

over a year ago

"Don't clash TS into the "bi" category. I can somewhat say it most deffo is bi with TV's, But TS? We wake, shit, eat, piss, live as woman not forgetting the sudden block of testosterone production on Hormones... Oh, and boob tissue, hips, femininity.... Sexuality is ALOT more complex than you like to think and if people paid less time shoving people into little boxes because thats how they've been brought up to conform to, due to societies standards, the better it would be. People are free to be attracted to what they want sexually, physically and mentally. "

I'd agree you spend 5 minutes in the company of a ts and no matter the looks you can tell their a woman, but spend 5 minutes with the most feminine looking tv and you can tell their a man.

It's not the body it's the brain that governs gender.

over a year ago

yes really big turn off for me

over a year ago

"Don't clash TS into the "bi" category. I can somewhat say it most deffo is bi with TV's, But TS? We wake, shit, eat, piss, live as woman not forgetting the sudden block of testosterone production on Hormones... Oh, and boob tissue, hips, femininity.... Sexuality is ALOT more complex than you like to think and if people paid less time shoving people into little boxes because thats how they've been brought up to conform to, due to societies standards, the better it would be. People are free to be attracted to what they want sexually, physically and mentally.

I'd agree you spend 5 minutes in the company of a ts and no matter the looks you can tell their a woman, but spend 5 minutes with the most feminine looking tv and you can tell their a man.

It's not the body it's the brain that governs gender. "

Not all.

over a year ago

"Don't clash TS into the "bi" category. I can somewhat say it most deffo is bi with TV's, But TS? We wake, shit, eat, piss, live as woman not forgetting the sudden block of testosterone production on Hormones... Oh, and boob tissue, hips, femininity.... Sexuality is ALOT more complex than you like to think and if people paid less time shoving people into little boxes because thats how they've been brought up to conform to, due to societies standards, the better it would be. People are free to be attracted to what they want sexually, physically and mentally. "

Post new Message to Thread