Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I laughed so much...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I viewed a profile after reading a thread the person started on here. A few hours later I recieved a thanks but no thanks email, should they not wait to be asked before turning me down?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How rude!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I viewed a profile after reading a thread the person started on here. A few hours later I recieved a thanks but no thanks email, should they not wait to be asked before turning me down?! "

yeah... i get that sometimes....

sometimes you have to remind people they jumped the gun a little!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

bloody hell - i struggle to say thanks but no thanks to the messages - we gotta do it to people who look at us now too??????

over a year ago

"I viewed a profile after reading a thread the person started on here. A few hours later I recieved a thanks but no thanks email, should they not wait to be asked before turning me down?!

yeah... i get that sometimes....

sometimes you have to remind people they jumped the gun a little!!! "

Oh I did but very politely lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I said hi to a new member in the introduction forum once and got a sorry but you're too far away mail

I only said hello and welcome to fab

over a year ago

"bloody hell - i struggle to say thanks but no thanks to the messages - we gotta do it to people who look at us now too?????? "

You mean you don't already? Tut Tut!!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I said hi to a new member in the introduction forum once and got a sorry but you're too far away mail

I only said hello and welcome to fab "

Lol, Always love the "no single guys thanks" to a "Hello", lol.

By *lumsy colinMan
over a year ago

basingstoke

I had someone message me saying at least say hi if your looking so i said hi then explained that i found them on the search but really they too far away then i said that i feel the search could do with being smaller areas they then told me I had searched for them i was obviously a time waster who was not a real swinger and blocked me so i couldnt apologise or try and explain

over a year ago

"I had someone message me saying at least say hi if your looking so i said hi then explained that i found them on the search but really they too far away then i said that i feel the search could do with being smaller areas they then told me I had searched for them i was obviously a time waster who was not a real swinger and blocked me so i couldnt apologise or try and explain "

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

"I had someone message me saying at least say hi if your looking so i said hi then explained that i found them on the search but really they too far away then i said that i feel the search could do with being smaller areas they then told me I had searched for them i was obviously a time waster who was not a real swinger and blocked me so i couldnt apologise or try and explain "

There loss hunni

By *aughtyinguMan
over a year ago

swindon

how can you see who as viewed you? or do you need tobe a site supporter

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"how can you see who as viewed you? or do you need tobe a site supporter "

Yes it's a feature with gold and silver membership, mind you can also stop yourself appearing on others "who looked at me" to save having to receive rejections

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Dont forget you can hide from this feature if it bothers you, so you dont show up on people's 'who viewed me' list.

over a year ago

"I viewed a profile after reading a thread the person started on here. A few hours later I recieved a thanks but no thanks email, should they not wait to be asked before turning me down?! "

as if you want to have fun with everyone on here

Post new Message to Thread