Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Physical

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies, do you like to be manhandled during the heat of passionate sex? Treated a bit rough, ankles held tightly, pinned to the bed, throat held, hair pulled, you know. I'm not referring to violence here. Guys, what's your experience. In my experience, I think most do, although I've found the level varies. Had friends that literally wanted me to throw them on the bed, pin them down and fuck them hard, others that liked to start off gentle but invariably got carried away. Just curious really

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't do nice sex it has to be rough otherwise I get nothing from it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I quite like all of that rough stuff among play but be prepared because I give as good as I get and if you can only play one way you'll probably wish you hadn't been so rough

over a year ago

perks at throat holding though it has to be with someone I trust

over a year ago

Mmmm...you got me down to a tea baby xxxx

over a year ago

dont mind a bit but not with just anybody - but then im not with just anybody so yes

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Depends what mood i'm in, but I do love a guy who can deliver the goods when going rough... throwing me down on the bed on all fours, spanking my arse hard, pulling my hair, calling me a dirty little slut, holding my wrists behind my back while fucking me hard. Or being on top spreading my thighs apart with his knees while pinning my arms down....

Just need to find a guy who will actually do it, and not be afraid of breaking me or asking 'is this ok.. i'm not hurting you, am I?'

*sigh*

over a year ago

Depends who I'm with and how much I trust them but I do like lust filled hair pulling arse slapping must fuck you right now sex

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It varies with whoever I'm having sex with. Nice or Nasty, to simplify it

over a year ago

In simple terms - God yes

over a year ago

"Depends who I'm with and how much I trust them but I do like lust filled hair pulling arse slapping must fuck you right now sex "

over a year ago

It's got to be with someone I trust ...

It can be very erotic and horny ....

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

erm .. yes ... i love all the hair pulling arse slapping and talking dirty sex .. i would be gentler on a first meet or earlier on in the evening .. you cant just charge straight in with someone new

over a year ago

"Ladies, do you like to be manhandled during the heat of passionate sex? Treated a bit rough, ankles held tightly, pinned to the bed, throat held, hair pulled, you know. I'm not referring to violence here. Guys, what's your experience. In my experience, I think most do, although I've found the level varies. Had friends that literally wanted me to throw them on the bed, pin them down and fuck them hard, others that liked to start off gentle but invariably got carried away. Just curious really "

Women on fab swingers probably like being treated like that but I don't.

men shouldn't assume that all women like the same things.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I like to play very rough but struggle to find people who will. A lot make all the right noises but once you meet they are all soft and gentle - even with encouragement they are reluctant.

I think maybe guys are afraid of playing rough in case they get into trouble

I have found a couple who will play my way but I am always on the lookout for more

over a year ago

"I quite like all of that rough stuff among play but be prepared because I give as good as I get and if you can only play one way you'll probably wish you hadn't been so rough "

Oh hurt me pleeeease lol

over a year ago

You women are just so wonderful, I'm so horny now. Caught in the heat of passion, I do get very kinky, always controlled but very physical.

Love to push her chest down on the bed with her bum in the air and squat above her so I can get as deep as possible as I fuck her hard from behind, pul her head up with her hair so I can kiss her.

In respect of women who aren't into this, this is why I think it's so important to get to know someone, and have the, 'what do you like' conversation. Has to be said, I do like to have gentle sex too, but prefer the physical.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"You women are just so wonderful, I'm so horny now. Caught in the heat of passion, I do get very kinky, always controlled but very physical.

Love to push her chest down on the bed with her bum in the air and squat above her so I can get as deep as possible as I fuck her hard from behind, pul her head up with her hair so I can kiss her.

In respect of women who aren't into this, this is why I think it's so important to get to know someone, and have the, 'what do you like' conversation. Has to be said, I do like to have gentle sex too, but prefer the physical. "

are you my long lost twin

over a year ago

Yes my thing, pinned down, hair pulled,spanked very hard,I love to be bitten scratched.

Having a belt taken to me and being told what a dirty slut I am.

Restrained sex, very powerful.

Her

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

No comment.

over a year ago

I like it all really, nice and sensual and a bit rough, wouldn't want to do the same on every meet so it depends who I'm with, how I feel towards them and mood, also the sexual chemistry between us

over a year ago

I remember a woman on here once who said she was attracted to accountants, she loved the sound of the clicking buttons on a calculator, and had a fantasy about sitting down at the table with such a man, who could go through her tax return and make sure her income and outgoings were always accurate and up to date.

Turns out, she wanted a man who wasn't afraid to get fiscal with her.

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

well i must be a sad git then cos i not like rough sex all ,dont like anyone slapping me or pulling my hair

over a year ago

I had a what do you like conversation before meeting someone once. Part way through he 'realised' I was passive or sub as he called it and got carried away. We put a lot of trust in men when we meet them for the first time

over a year ago

"well i must be a sad git then cos i not like rough sex all ,dont like anyone slapping me or pulling my hair "

I don't like being slapped that's a big no no from me, but there's is more to rough sex than slapping someone

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"I remember a woman on here once who said she was attracted to accountants, she loved the sound of the clicking buttons on a calculator, and had a fantasy about sitting down at the table with such a man, who could go through her tax return and make sure her income and outgoings were always accurate and up to date.

Turns out, she wanted a man who wasn't afraid to get fiscal with her."

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

I see you read my profile?

over a year ago

"well i must be a sad git then cos i not like rough sex all ,dont like anyone slapping me or pulling my hair "
Your not sad, we all like different things

Her

over a year ago

straight sex is good enough for some people.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I had a what do you like conversation before meeting someone once. Part way through he 'realised' I was passive or sub as he called it and got carried away. We put a lot of trust in men when we meet them for the first time "

Your, 'what do you like' conversation brought back a memory of a conversation after a rather "physical" encounter.

My partner informed me that being asked, "what do I do next?" question is the biggest turn off there is.

(Puffs chests out) Thankfully it wasn't me she was talking about.

Well, I don't think we had met when I was younger

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"You women are just so wonderful, I'm so horny now. Caught in the heat of passion, I do get very kinky, always controlled but very physical.

In respect of women who aren't into this, this is why I think it's so important to get to know someone, and have the, 'what do you like' conversation. Has to be said, I do like to have gentle sex too, but prefer the physical. "

I this, I really enjoy the feeling if him being deep in me, giving all of himself to me for that moment, then pulling my head towards him to kiss as I climax over and over, then being turned over so we can lie together and kiss and caress until the passion rises again

over a year ago

"Ladies, do you like to be manhandled during the heat of passionate sex? Treated a bit rough, ankles held tightly, pinned to the bed, throat held, hair pulled, you know. I'm not referring to violence here. Guys, what's your experience. In my experience, I think most do, although I've found the level varies. Had friends that literally wanted me to throw them on the bed, pin them down and fuck them hard, others that liked to start off gentle but invariably got carried away. Just curious really "

It has it's place, I guess, but I wouldn't want it all the time...it would all get pretty samey...who wants a one trick pony?

passion is one thing but I won't be slapped, and if someone put their hands on my throat, they'd be floating down my stairs and out the front door quicker than they could draw another breath...

over a year ago

I like the thrill of the unexpected without the fear of violence

over a year ago

Yes please

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I like the thrill of the unexpected without the fear of violence "

Aligning the body/mind in a positive way and there have to be a number of values in play for that.

By *ench and StripeCouple
over a year ago

Stenalees

Hmmm now as a bloke I tend to usually prefer slow, sensual and deep. Very occasionally we will go to hair pulling and ass slapping. The wife also like asphyxiation play but something we don't do often.

But I much prefer to feel everything, taste everything and keep the lady on edge till she's begging for me to push her over into orgasm.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

passion is one thing but I won't be slapped, and if someone put their hands on my throat, they'd be floating down my stairs and out the front door quicker than they could draw another breath..."

Haha, me too!

over a year ago

"In simple terms - God yes "

Yes yes yes, rougher the better. Please

over a year ago

Love a good wrestle.

over a year ago

"Yes my thing, pinned down, hair pulled,spanked very hard,I love to be bitten scratched.

Her "

Ditto with bells on.

over a year ago

"Yes my thing, pinned down, hair pulled,spanked very hard,I love to be bitten scratched.

Her

Ditto with bells on. "

I know and you just love it!

Her

over a year ago

"I remember a woman on here once who said she was attracted to accountants, she loved the sound of the clicking buttons on a calculator, and had a fantasy about sitting down at the table with such a man, who could go through her tax return and make sure her income and outgoings were always accurate and up to date.

Turns out, she wanted a man who wasn't afraid to get fiscal with her.

"

Nice that someone got the joke

over a year ago

"perks at throat holding though it has to be with someone I trust "

This for me. If other guys do it I get very uncomfortable x

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

if there is a gd meeting of minds then rough passionate mutual pleasing sex is amazing

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Ladies, do you like to be manhandled during the heat of passionate sex? Treated a bit rough, ankles held tightly, pinned to the bed, throat held, hair pulled, you know. I'm not referring to violence here. Guys, what's your experience. In my experience, I think most do, although I've found the level varies. Had friends that literally wanted me to throw them on the bed, pin them down and fuck them hard, others that liked to start off gentle but invariably got carried away. Just curious really

Yes please "

Are you sure ?

over a year ago

"Ladies, do you like to be manhandled during the heat of passionate sex? Treated a bit rough, ankles held tightly, pinned to the bed, throat held, hair pulled, you know. I'm not referring to violence here. Guys, what's your experience. In my experience, I think most do, although I've found the level varies. Had friends that literally wanted me to throw them on the bed, pin them down and fuck them hard, others that liked to start off gentle but invariably got carried away. Just curious really

Yes please

Are you sure ?"

I'm sure

Yes please

over a year ago

Turns out, she wanted a man who wasn't afraid to get fiscal with her."

over a year ago

"well i must be a sad git then cos i not like rough sex all ,dont like anyone slapping me or pulling my hair

I don't like being slapped that's a big no no from me, but there's is more to rough sex than slapping someone "

absolutely, will slap bums but not faces, have been asked, and tried, but didn't feel right, faces are for kissing lol

over a year ago

Aww, ur sooo right, faces are for kisses,

Respect to you x

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I cannot understand the face slapping. Just domestic violence ina kinky garb.

If your words are not powerful enough then slapping is a subjugating reserve for the weak of imagination.

You can 'hurt' with pleasure so why use pain ?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I cannot understand the face slapping. Just domestic violence ina kinky garb.

If your words are not powerful enough then slapping is a subjugating reserve for the weak of imagination.

You can 'hurt' with pleasure so why use pain ?"

Depends if you need to differentiate pleasure and stimulation (pain).

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

But a slap is more than just physical stimulation. It is the degredation that is key.

That can be done otherways surely ?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I wouldn't go as far as face slapping, altho I did have a domme moment with a friend a while ago where I handcuffed him to a chair and teased and tortured him with my hands and nails and did actually slap his face after a slow passionate kiss, it's all to do with the pleasure/pain thing, you don't know when the stroking will turn to slapping and vice versa, we enjoyed it anyway

over a year ago

"Depends what mood i'm in, but I do love a guy who can deliver the goods when going rough... throwing me down on the bed on all fours, spanking my arse hard, pulling my hair, calling me a dirty little slut, holding my wrists behind my back while fucking me hard. Or being on top spreading my thighs apart with his knees while pinning my arms down....

Surely that's standard practice

*sigh* "

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"But a slap is more than just physical stimulation. It is the degredation that is key.

That can be done otherways surely ?"

Not for me it isn't degradation (and that is my logical semantics interpretation), not in the right context.

It's more around fractionation, well it's how I would interpret in a sexual context.

Equally, it's not always appropriate, you have to work with your partners needs not your own.

over a year ago

For me it's the rougher the better! Hair pulling, spanking, face slapping, choking, it's all good as long as I trust the other person x

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

As always...it is the surrender of trust that ensures the dom is careful with it.

Maybe my abhorrence at violence against women causes my kink quotient to stall at face slapping ?

Who knows ?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"As always...it is the surrender of trust that ensures the dom is careful with it.

Maybe my abhorrence at violence against women causes my kink quotient to stall at face slapping ?

Who knows ?"

With values there are no right or wrong and outside a sexual context (and needs) it would cross mine greatly.

The juxtaposition saying of slut in the sheets, lady in the streets, comes to mind, contextually.

over a year ago

"I quite like all of that rough stuff among play but be prepared because I give as good as I get and if you can only play one way you'll probably wish you hadn't been so rough "

This.

The only thing I don't like that the OP mentioned is my throat held. Like others have said though - it's a trust thing, more trust means you can put yourself fully in the hands of the other person. Plus I like to switch it round on occasions when the mood takes me.

over a year ago

Love it most men are too gently though

By *andixxxMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

I love being fucked from behind with my hair held tight and having my bubble butt smacked...also in a missionary with my hands pinned above my head...I do love a bit of rough every now and then.... V

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Love it most men are too gently though "

Maybe...but the older they are the more forceful they become

over a year ago

Face slapping is a no go for me too...although I do like physical and rough sex in other ways. Slap my face and I'll probably break your nose

over a year ago

"I like to play very rough but struggle to find people who will. A lot make all the right noises but once you meet they are all soft and gentle - even with encouragement they are reluctant.

I think maybe guys are afraid of playing rough in case they get into trouble

I have found a couple who will play my way but I am always on the lookout for more "

totally agree, but i think its more that they have been brought up to respect women and they don't think it is respecting us by being rough

over a year ago

Ankles pinned, wrists too if need be . . Pressure on the throat, hair pulled . . .

There's a place for everything I think . .

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"Face slapping is a no go for me too...although I do like physical and rough sex in other ways. Slap my face and I'll probably break your nose "

I will second this. Love being used and abused so to speak but you slap my face then its a knee to the balls x

over a year ago

weve just started experimenting with rough play, love dirty talk and spanking hair pulling ect, some degradation

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Well I don't mind it a little rough but if anyone tries to throttle me they will get a swift sharp shock somewhere as someone once tried to kill me by strangling. So be warned!

over a year ago

As long as it's been discussed, limits/boundaries sorted. Safe word/signal known

Bring it on~Please

over a year ago

So, is it safe to say, most women like rough sex, but to varying levels, very few don't, and some like to be throttled lol.

With a few exceptions, face slapping is a no no, neck holding seems to be popular with a few exceptions and talking dirty is popular.

I've never used safe words, because I never 'loose it' even though I do get carried away in the heat of passion, i am always conscious of how my lady is reacting, moans and sighs of bliss, ecstatic expressions, and comments like 'oh fuck' 'oh yes' and 'oh god' spur me on, whereas 'ouch' 'stop' 'your hurting me' and 'fuck off' stop me in my tracks lol.

So, if you do have a safe word, what is it?

By the way, this has made me so fucking horny, I'm in very very good company

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"So, is it safe to say, most women like rough sex, but to varying levels, very few don't, and some like to be throttled lol.

With a few exceptions, face slapping is a no no, neck holding seems to be popular with a few exceptions and talking dirty is popular.

I've never used safe words, because I never 'loose it' even though I do get carried away in the heat of passion, i am always conscious of how my lady is reacting, moans and sighs of bliss, ecstatic expressions, and comments like 'oh fuck' 'oh yes' and 'oh god' spur me on, whereas 'ouch' 'stop' 'your hurting me' and 'fuck off' stop me in my tracks lol.

So, if you do have a safe word, what is it?

By the way, this has made me so fucking horny, I'm in very very good company "

Well it sounds like you as your lady have a very good time

over a year ago

Do you .

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I bloody love rough sex, including face slapping and choking but only with those I choose to play that way with and not every single time. My regular guy and I do also have a safety word/gesture just in case. I was tempted to go with 'banana'.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Do you . "

I fucking loveO it

over a year ago

Haha Love O and Sandybeach i think you need to get a room. I can feel the heat from here.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

They cant leave each other alone

Its sickening

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Sorry I will stop it now

By *ench and StripeCouple
over a year ago

Stenalees

"Sorry I will stop it now "

no please continue

over a year ago

"Haha Love O and Sandybeach i think you need to get a room. I can feel the heat from here. "

over a year ago

My face has been slapped so hard I thought I was going to lose a filling

over a year ago

"They cant leave each other alone

Its sickening "

Now now dont be jealous

over a year ago

I can remember an fb playing rough play with me. All was fine and enjoyable till he slapped me across the face. My reaction was to bring my hand back and hit him so hard. He never did it again

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its sickening "

it is a bit much especially when you have to keep skipping posts to read the topic but each to there own.

over a year ago

Its sickening it is a bit much especially when you have to keep skipping posts to read the topic but each to there own."

over a year ago

Its sickening it is a bit much especially when you have to keep skipping posts to read the topic but each to there own."

over a year ago

"I like the thrill of the unexpected without the fear of violence "

Very well put!

over a year ago

No safe words then?

over a year ago

"No safe words then? "

Amber, then red ~ never said red yet

over a year ago

Let's ressurect this old chetnut

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Played with lady who had never used her safe word. She used it twice with me and I wasn't being rough. Just concentrated on overloading certain areas until she couldn't take it.

I was a little proud of myself

over a year ago

I enjoy this A LOT! really really horny with the right man. I do enjoy gentler/sensual sex too though, depends on the person and the mood.

over a year ago

"Let's ressurect this old chetnut "

You've just ressurected the hair pulling one too! You've got a serious horn on tonight haven't you hun? xx

over a year ago

"Let's ressurect this old chetnut

You've just ressurected the hair pulling one too! You've got a serious horn on tonight haven't you hun? xx"

I've been looking at your pics gorgeous, so it's all your fault

over a year ago

You've just ressurected the hair pulling one too! You've got a serious horn on tonight haven't you hun? xx

I've been looking at your pics gorgeous, so it's all your fault "

Don't think i'm your ideal woman though sweets! Pull my hair hard or choke me and you've lost me!

Gentle dominance I love. X

over a year ago

men shouldn't assume that all women like the same things."

Bit worrying if a guy assumes 'most' women like it.

over a year ago

if not aroused it bloody hurts for one thing -

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Rough, hair pulling, mmmmm

over a year ago

I've been looking at your pics gorgeous, so it's all your fault

Don't think i'm your ideal woman though sweets! Pull my hair hard or choke me and you've lost me!

Gentle dominance I love. X"

I can make gentle love too

In all honesty, isn't that the beauty of a site like this, meeting all sorts, and reading the signals. Sex in all its forms is perfect

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Bit worrying if a guy assumes 'most' women like it. "

From what I was reading yesterday some people, not just men find it hard to accept that women don't like something going as far as suggesting that they need a man to show them that they do like it.

over a year ago

From what I was reading yesterday some people, not just men find it hard to accept that women don't like something going as far as suggesting that they need a man to show them that they do like it. "

This site seems to be increasingly full of the one dimensional and self absorbed who practice a "one size fits all" approach to sex...I say this site, because we don't use others. I wonder if it's an indication of a general approach to sex or just something that's becoming more common in swinging...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

From what I was reading yesterday some people, not just men find it hard to accept that women don't like something going as far as suggesting that they need a man to show them that they do like it.

This site seems to be increasingly full of the one dimensional and self absorbed who practice a "one size fits all" approach to sex...I say this site, because we don't use others. I wonder if it's an indication of a general approach to sex or just something that's becoming more common in swinging... "

I think that attitude has always been there but just shows itself less and less. Some people genuinely understand that sexual tastes are individual to a person others just don't get it.

over a year ago

I'm not one of the 'most' you refer to. I don't mind a man taking control and being a bit forceful. Gentle hair pulling and a slap on the arse is fine but if anyone slapped me across the face or held my throat, I'd throw him out

I have being pinned down and treated a bit rough but with someone I'd known a while, it was in the heat of the moment and we got carried away, but not something I'd want with a stranger on a first meet.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Biggest turn off for me is when a man, rephrase that (in hope) person asks, "what do you want me to do next?"

Her by the way

over a year ago

This site seems to be increasingly full of the one dimensional and self absorbed who practice a "one size fits all" approach to sex...I say this site, because we don't use others. I wonder if it's an indication of a general approach to sex or just something that's becoming more common in swinging...

I think that attitude has always been there but just shows itself less and less. Some people genuinely understand that sexual tastes are individual to a person others just don't get it."

Very true. I know the thread you mean from yesterday. It all seems a bit "she likes it really"....

over a year ago

When I meet for the first time, we will have already established the rules, sex, in all its forms, from gentle lovemaking to hard fucking is wonderful

Most of the women I've met like a variety of the two, otherwise it gets a bit boring and repetitive doesn't it?

However, I have found that, in the heat of passion, things do get very physical which both parties seem to really enjoy. For me, I will never loose it, and I will always be aware of the response. Whilst I want to feel fulfilled, if I left my woman wanting in any way shape or form, I'd feel less than satisfied.

I have fucked women sensless, much to their delight but, I am proud to say, I've never hurt a woman, or forced her to do anything that she didn't desire.

If I wanted vanilla sex, I wouldn't be on this site, I love the fact that I'm so in tune with my friends on here, all of my friends like a little bit more than to be fingered, a few gentle pumps in missionary, and thank you very much!

I guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating, repeat performances are always required and, many of my friends are long standing. So I must be doing something right. I don't do one offs, I'd rather get to know her, find all her 'buttons' and 'kinks' what turns me on is turning her on.

If anyone's looking for vanilla sex, we won't be meeting. Nor will I meet a woman who doesn't want oral (both ways) or kissing. For the brief moment we are together, we are together body and soul for our mutual fulfilment.

Try me, you might just like it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"When I meet for the first time, we will have already established the rules, sex, in all its forms, from gentle lovemaking to hard fucking is wonderful

Most of the women I've met like a variety of the two, otherwise it gets a bit boring and repetitive doesn't it?

However, I have found that, in the heat of passion, things do get very physical which both parties seem to really enjoy. For me, I will never loose it, and I will always be aware of the response. Whilst I want to feel fulfilled, if I left my woman wanting in any way shape or form, I'd feel less than satisfied.

I have fucked women sensless, much to their delight but, I am proud to say, I've never hurt a woman, or forced her to do anything that she didn't desire.

If I wanted vanilla sex, I wouldn't be on this site, I love the fact that I'm so in tune with my friends on here, all of my friends like a little bit more than to be fingered, a few gentle pumps in missionary, and thank you very much!

I guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating, repeat performances are always required and, many of my friends are long standing. So I must be doing something right. I don't do one offs, I'd rather get to know her, find all her 'buttons' and 'kinks' what turns me on is turning her on.

If anyone's looking for vanilla sex, we won't be meeting. Nor will I meet a woman who doesn't want oral (both ways) or kissing. For the brief moment we are together, we are together body and soul for our mutual fulfilment.

Try me, you might just like it "

The point is that you make sure that you have discovered what both of you want when you first meet. It is therefore highly probable, in fact I'd say a certainty that most of the women you have sex with will enjoy the things you describe. That doesn't however mean that most women will and I'm pretty sure you don't think that which is why you say "in my experience most do".

We all have likes and dislikes and they are all different, recognising that is the key to successful sex not assuming that everyone will like the same thing.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"When I meet for the first time, we will have already established the rules, sex, in all its forms, from gentle lovemaking to hard fucking is wonderful

The point is that you make sure that you have discovered what both of you want when you first meet. It is therefore highly probable, in fact I'd say a certainty that most of the women you have sex with will enjoy the things you describe. That doesn't however mean that most women will and I'm pretty sure you don't think that which is why you say "in my experience most do".

We all have likes and dislikes and they are all different, recognising that is the key to successful sex not assuming that everyone will like the same thing."

There are different spectrums in all walks of life. The downfall of "mirror marketing" is assuming everyone is in the same place as you on the spectrum.

over a year ago

We all have likes and dislikes and they are all different, recognising that is the key to successful sex not assuming that everyone will like the same thing."

Absolutely, its what makes the world go round and, in my book, there is no right or wrong, provided everything is consensual.

Post new Message to Thread