Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hair removal tips

Jump to newest

By *hesham OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcs

Any tips for hair removal for both man and woman. Looking to avoid the sandpaper feel after 48 hours!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_jkCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

laser hair removal...its fantastic!! had it done a couple of years ago and never looked back its expensive at the time but the results are well worth it xx

By *_jkCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Lol should say...thats female perspective, not sure if a blokes nads are contraindicated or not!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i would recommend waxing, if you find it too painful then it is worth trying a different place. I have recently changed where i go and different waxes are used and it makes a very big difference.

over a year ago

hi ya , i used to use veet mousse keeps me hair free for at least a few weeks , tell him to keep his legs open though as i closed mine once with the mousse on and it was too intense and burnt, open legs it was fine, i have tried veet for men and its just as good as womens , hope it helps

over a year ago

"i would recommend waxing, if you find it too painful then it is worth trying a different place. I have recently changed where i go and different waxes are used and it makes a very big difference. "

OK, legs crossed as a bloke here

I just shave in the shower around the delicate bits and use a trimmer on a number one on the main patch... got to really. I'd get too many laughs if i went around with a bald triangle in the middle

Post new Message to Thread